advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Exactly what happens after we take an injection of HGH??

I can def relate to this. Maybe to a slightly lesser degree but it spikes like crazy. Which brand of gh did you use?
They were black tops from Leo. 98% purity. I did an igf test and my results were 400 at 3ius/day

Another thing nobody talks about with HGH is that it lowers cortisol a lot. This is not always a good thing.

I am back on about 2 iu a day of black tops heart rate went from 51 to 61 average resting but it is about 20 bpm higher when I’m doing most things compared to being on no gh. Always annoys me, surely it can’t be a good sign.

The increased heart rate is a bad sign. Obviously gh can be used , in lower doses, or lower doses and limited time frames, replacement if necessary, if yours isn't producing in normal ranges

Health mindfulness

I just stopped for past 2 days and already my hr is down to 61 as I’m sitting here which is 10 bpm below a few days prior.

Could it just be increased metabolism or something? I burn fat quickly when using gh so it is bound to have an effect.

This has bothered me for years

I always just figured it increased my heart rate because i hold so much damn water everywhere while on hgh.

My cutting cycle is actually close to a gram of Test, 500 deca and 300 tren with very little AI and with the right diet ill be super dry.

But then if all things are kept equal and hgh is introduced im a water buffalo. It sucks because that much water COMPLETELY screws up the look. Ill literally be 8-9% bodyfat and somehow look fat until i drop the gh.

I recieve so many benefits from hgh that I'm willing to deal with the water but I'm not a fan at all of the heart rate increase. For me it has to at least be an additional 15 bpm.

My last run with gh was June of last year. I started out at 3.3ius/day( split half am/half pm). By the second week my heart rate was up about 20 bpm and my Omron bp monitor was showing an irregular heartbeat which I could actually feel. It wasn’t a pleasant feeling. I took a couple of days off the gh and then went back on at 3ius/day. My heart rate was still elevated but the irregular heart beat went away. I stayed on for 2 more weeks with my resting heart rate reaching mid 90’s. So after about 4 1/2 weeks I couldn’t deal with the high heart rate any longer and stopped the gh

Your hr was up 20bpm for how long? Unless you have some clinical data on this I'm saying nonsense

Your hr was up 20bpm for how long? Unless you have some clinical data on this I'm saying nonsense
There are many members here that will agree with me that gh raises their heart rate. I cant imagine why you would think it is nonsense. I check my bp and heart rate every morning. With my last run of gh my resting heart rate started to climb and by the third week it was in the mid nineties. My normal heart rate is low 70’s so yes it went up over 20 bpm. This lasted another week until I couldn’t take it anymore and stopped the gh.

Happens to me too. It is dose dependent but it doesn't take much at all at least in my case. Even 1iu made mine go up more than expected.

Happens to me too. It is dose dependent but it doesn't take much at all at least in my case. Even 1iu made mine go up more than expected.

Yes totally agree 1.5 iu a day is where I really start to notice it when mine goes into the mid 60’s i stop the gh. I can imagine higher doses could easily add 20 bpm to your hr.

Nope, that's not it. Remember heart rate will go up on anabolics too. There are dry anabolics like tren and anavar that spike up HR just as much
Yah good point. DHT stimulates the cns doesn't it? Its basically why people get insomnia on Tren. It makes sense that they would increase heart rate too.

Hgh definitely seems like a tricky bitch sometimes.

Yah good point. DHT stimulates the cns doesn't it? Its basically why people get insomnia on Tren. It makes sense that they would increase heart rate too.

I dont know...ive run all dosages of tren from 200-2g weekly and heart rate was always around 50-60 max. Introducing 12iu hgh and i it at around 80-90 average

Androgens stimulate cns

Your BPM raises? Guess what?
Do more cardio....
Cardio, not moving around with your fancy step counter, this is called locomotion.

Also what do you expect from HGH?
If it's real it will raise your blood sugar levels and will make you hold more water (if lean enough won't be that noticeable), plus a lot of interesting things that we can't even notice.

I mean everyone is complaining because they have something that it's working. Come on 😂

Because Tren as we all know is a strong DHT derivative right? Uhmm..... Really?

For muscle growth it's the IGF that we are looking to increase which will regardless of dosage frequency

For lipolysis, frequent shots liberates more fatty acids so frequency plays a role here (can wreck your insulin sensitivity though in higher doses)

I've done bolus dose (8 ius, 3 x per week), and 3-4 ius ED split shots. The bolus doses just made me ridiculously tired post injection so I stopped doing that. Anything above 5 ius is where your BG really starts climbing imo

As long as that GH finds it's way in your body, you're good mostly
Pretty positive there's studies showing more frequent injections resulted 8n higher igf

Pretty positive there's studies showing more frequent injections resulted 8n higher igf

I had to look this up since I wasn't aware of this

I think this is the study you're referring to:

"Twice-daily GH injections, apart from producing a more physiological serum GH profile, were superior to one injection in increasing serum IGF-I and decreasing IGFBP-1 levels."

There was a thread on here a while back discussing bolus dosing GH a few times a week, and IGF accruel from that compared to ED shots. Dr. Scott also had a podcast he did dedicated to GH talking about the specifics of it. But idk I think the general consensus was just getting it in over anything else. Maybe there's more info on this like you shared that I haven't looked at

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131