YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Exactly what happens after we take an injection of HGH??

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
We hear different views about when HGH dosing is best ranging from 2 times a day low dose (2iu each) to one time a day 4iu to once ever other day at 8-12iu , then we hear it’s best to inject away from training especially if higher carbs or insulin is taking intra workout , but then we hear that it’s best to take before training or after training even when insulin or high carbs are used.

Some say that taking it twice a day or every other day does not matter as long as the dose from week to week is the same to keep IGF levels elevated

So my question is , what exactly happens in the body after we take an injection of HGH??
Why would some say one dosing protocol is better for fat loss and one is better for muscle growth??

If you could run 4-6iu a day for a year+ how would you dose it for fat loss or muscle growth and why would you do it that way.??

Great thread

I will wait to hear what our more knowledgeable members have to say

My 2 cents

I always do it eod , the reason is it keeps my morning fasting BG in place

Im big on keeping insulin sensitivity

The protocol of rHGH use doesn't change its host of effects, period, it's slightly anabolic and highly lipolytic via multiple mechanisms. Change your protocol and you could in theory change the potential array of benefits:side effect, how much is too be seen. The key example is taking it in the AM fasted for lipolysis vs taking it before bed for its effects of on nitrogen retention. People obsess over this because they want it to be the reason they aren't reaching their goals.

Great thread

I will wait to hear what our more knowledgeable members have to say

My 2 cents

I always do it eod , the reason is it keeps my morning fasting BG in place

Im big on keeping insulin sensitivity
How are your reaults eod vs ed?

Interested in this as well.

What protocol would you guys recommend taking 4iu split up if you wanna keep insulin sensitivity in check?

How are your reaults eod vs ed?

Results almost the same , difference is i can run eod without needing to come off since it doesnt affect my BG and i dont want use slin

So runing longer = more results imo

Ed is bit better for fatloss but i have diet for this so no worries

I'm more confused about HGH than ever these days. When you take a supraphysiologic amount, it raises heart rate by 10-20bpm, which is an obvious sign that something unhealthy is going on, but then there was that study last year that showed it reversed aging by shrinking the thymus gland when used with DHEA, Metformin, Zinc, and D3 and the dose used was roughly 3-4iu 3x per week.

So I'm confused as hell. The only thing I know is true is replacing low IGF and growth hormone output when it is deficient is a good thing. Look up Dr. Thierry Hertogue for more explanation on that. Also, studies show it is beneficial for heart failure (in small replacement doses) if deficient.

For muscle growth it's the IGF that we are looking to increase which will regardless of dosage frequency

For lipolysis, frequent shots liberates more fatty acids so frequency plays a role here (can wreck your insulin sensitivity though in higher doses)

I've done bolus dose (8 ius, 3 x per week), and 3-4 ius ED split shots. The bolus doses just made me ridiculously tired post injection so I stopped doing that. Anything above 5 ius is where your BG really starts climbing imo

As long as that GH finds it's way in your body, you're good mostly

I'm more confused about HGH than ever these days. When you take a supraphysiologic amount, it raises heart rate by 10-20bpm, which is an obvious sign that something unhealthy is going on, but then there was that study last year that showed it reversed aging by shrinking the thymus gland when used with DHEA, Metformin, Zinc, and D3 and the dose used was roughly 3-4iu 3x per week.

So I'm confused as hell. The only thing I know is true is replacing low IGF and growth hormone output when it is deficient is a good thing. Look up Dr. Thierry Hertogue for more explanation on that. Also, studies show it is beneficial for heart failure (in small replacement doses) if deficient.

I spoke to somebody about this. He said humatrope didn't have the same HR raising effects generics did. I don't know if this is true, maybe somebody who's done pharma brands and good generics can spread some light on this.

, it raises heart rate by 10-20bpm, which is an obvious sign that something unhealthy is going on,

This is an objectively bad take

Doesn't taking exogenous gh suppress natural production at least a bit? Wondering that if someone takes 2 IU a day, isn't that about what a healthy body produces naturally? Wondering if that would be like a guy taking 100 mg/ wk test. You're just replacing what the body makes naturally. I'm thinking that taking gh does not suppress the body's own production to the extent that testosterone does? Just a question for anyone that might know the answer.

I spoke to somebody about this. He said humatrope didn't have the same HR raising effects generics did. I don't know if this is true, maybe somebody who's done pharma brands and good generics can spread some light on this.

There's been speculation on here in the past that the dimer content might be increasing HR, but I've seen no concrete evidence around it either way.

From what I understand the GH itself enters and exits circulation very quickly, and the fat loss effects max out at 2-3iu, so if you want fat loss, doses of 2-3iu every few hours, would work better, as for size gains, IGF-1 is primarily what you are looking at, and that remains elevated for a long time after GH exits the system, and larger amounts can result in more benefits (unlike with fat loss where 2-3iu per injection seems to be around the top)

Doesn't taking exogenous gh suppress natural production at least a bit? Wondering that if someone takes 2 IU a day, isn't that about what a healthy body produces naturally? Wondering if that would be like a guy taking 100 mg/ wk test. You're just replacing what the body makes naturally. I'm thinking that taking gh does not suppress the body's own production to the extent that testosterone does? Just a question for anyone that might know the answer.

We've got evidence to believe that suppression won't happen until circulating levels reach supra phases. I don't believe I've ever seen any threshold study but I'd be willing to say anything under 4iu won't cause an inch of suppression.

From what I understand the GH itself enters and exits circulation very quickly, and the fat loss effects max out at 2-3iu, so if you want fat loss, doses of 2-3iu every few hours, would work better, as for size gains, IGF-1 is primarily what you are looking at, and that remains elevated for a long time after GH exits the system, and larger amounts can result in more benefits (unlike with fat loss where 2-3iu per injection seems to be around the top)

The rate of fat loss is correlated to lipid metabolism rather than the dose of GH. Some people incorrectly think it has to do with conversion in the liver, it's that your body can only use so much FFA at once. @b-boy made a very enlightening post about keto maximizing the fat loss potential of GH as your body has better ability to utilize the fatty acids.

I’m probably grossly oversimplifying this but a single dose of GH release fatty acids into your bloodstream to be burned off (if you are working out or doing cardio). So multiple frequent injections mean more possible fat burning.

I’m actually unsure of the benefit of one bolus dose though. I don’t think I’ve seen any study that shows higher IGF when comparing large dosages to small more frequent ones.

a single dose should shift metabolism towards fat release and away from fat storage but this effect would dissipate after a few hours as GH itself is out of the blood stream rather quickly which would indicate that multiple doses per day would be most effective

There's been speculation on here in the past that the dimer content might be increasing HR, but I've seen no concrete evidence around it either way.

Yeah, but some of these generics are testing out with extremely low to no dimer content. I think even pharma is off by a percent or two for purity.

Makes you wonder :unsure:

This is an objectively bad take

What is? The part about it raising heart raise or that raising heart rate is unhealthy?

There have been several threads on this forum where many members have reported dramatically increased heart rate, myself included. Can you elaborate on what is such a bad take and why?

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws