over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Exaustion

juggy38

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Been dieting down. Down to about 8%. My body is laying down. I’m exhausted, sinus infection, zero motivation, joints hurt. Sore for 48-72 hours after a lift

I really wanted to get down to a true 6-7% for spring break.

I don’t know how you competitors do it. All I want to do is eat honey bunches of oats and sleep

Think I’m just gonna add 100g carbs ED and cut training sessions down to 3x week until I don’t feel like walking death.

where are you at with carbs / calories now?

Been dieting down. Down to about 8%. My body is laying down. I’m exhausted, sinus infection, zero motivation, joints hurt. Sore for 48-72 hours after a lift

I don’t know how you competitors do it. All I want to do is eat honey bunches of oats and sleep

Think I’m just gonna add 100g carbs ED and cut training sessions down to 3x week until I don’t feel like walking death.

Ya gotta be careful bro. This is your body’s way of telling you “whoa there slow it down a notch”. If you don’t listen to it, man, some bad shit can definitely start happening. Especially with the kidneys. And you don’t wanna fuck around with that. Trust me. I deff agree with you on adding some carbs to your diet. If you’re already at 8%, I’m sure ya look fkin yoked. If you aren’t training for a show, what’s the big drive to being sub 6%? Just curious, not tryna be a dick :)
What’s your age and stats?

Honestly man sometimes your body needs that! Unless you are two weeks out of a show theres no need to be feeling that way, and its actually most likely hurting you more than its helping you, especially if you have a job, are in school, and just have other responsibilities in life.

What is your general diet like right now and how much cardio, how many days do you train, and when was your last refeed?

I'd recommend having a huge meal one night or even take a day off and eat what you want before getting back to it. You could even benefit from adding the 100 carbs per day after a big refeed meal as well, I think you will benefit from giving your body a little break.

I'm not saying anything revolutionary but I look at it like a car..you can only run the gas down so much until you have to fill the tank back up and do it again.

Last edited:
Carbs very low.

Macros 330g protein, 75g carbs, 50g fat. 150g extra carbs on Saturday

203lbs. I’m an endo, no cardio, I’m a nurse. Work days lots of light activity on my feet.

Off days 1 hour sessions lifting.

Back/tris
Quads
Off
Chest/biceps
Hams+dead’s
Off
Repeat

Probably too low calories and my body is like fuck it I quit.

Thats low calorie but its ESPECIALLY low when your refeed only consists of 150 carbs! You definitely need more than that if you are going to go so low during the week. You can add food to your daily diet on top of adding a much larger refeed once per week or so..jmo.

Carbs very low.

203lbs. I’m an endo, no cardio, I’m a nurse. Work days lots of light activity on my feet.

Back/tris
Quads
Off
Chest/biceps
Hams+dead’s
Off
Repeat

listen to the advice given above-you get to messing around shit happens

done it a couple times when I was dropping weight for wrestling tournaments

Honestly man sometimes your body needs that! Unless you are two weeks out of a show theres no need to be feeling that way, and its actually most likely hurting you more than its helping you, especially if you have a job, are in school, and just have other responsibilities in life.

What is your general diet like right now and how much cardio, how many days do you train, and when was your last refeed?

I'd recommend having a huge meal one night or even take a day off and eat what you want before getting back to it. You could even benefit from adding the 100 carbs per day after a big refeed meal as well, I think you will benefit from giving your body a little break.

I'm not saying anything revolutionary but I look at it like a car..you can only run the gas down so much until you have to fill the tank back up and do it again.
Well said bro. I agree whole heartedly, especially your car analogy lol.
Your body can only do so much without proper rest and diet. Yup, definitely need to have a larger re feed meal. Get some healthy fats in that meal as well. I’m sure you know this being a nurse, but healthy fats really improve brain function.

depends how long you have been deficient.....

depends on goals.....depends on how you assimilate fuel.

depends on WHAT fuel you are using....

:)

Eat a real meal and do a cardio week, no resistance, sucks but you have to do it sometimes. Works for me when I'm beat up.....

Carbs very low.

Back/tris
Quads
Off
Chest/biceps
Hams+dead’s
Off
Repeat

overall your calories are way to low for just trying to lean out for spring break. try to add back some carbs even if its 25 grams around your workout for a few days and go up from there. add some healthy fats in throughout the day as well.

Yeah, 25g carbs ought to do the trick :rolleyes:

Go eat 2 burgers and a fry. Take the day off. Relax. Hydrate. Or...stop being a little....

depends how long you have been deficient.....

depends on goals.....depends on how you assimilate fuel.

depends on WHAT fuel you are using....

Tenny I feel like death on wheels

Maybe be more Active so you can eat more, instead of the other way Around!

overall your calories are way to low for just trying to lean out for spring break. try to add back some carbs even if its 25 grams around your workout for a few days and go up from there. add some healthy fats in throughout the day as well.

Calories are a very individual thing and to say someone's are too low or high without specific knowledge of them is generally wrong.

I'm eating almost exactly the same amount of calories as OP and growing at 220lbs. mytreefiddy has said he gets down to around 1,200 calories and comes into shows in the 190s. I'm the same way.

OP might actually need to lower his calories even more to get the body fat down. 330 grams of protein is way more than needed at this point.

As far as feeling like shit, they call it suffering to get in shape for a reason.

As far as feeling like shit, they call it suffering to get in shape for a reason.

Ding Ding Ding! we have a winner!.... this shit ain't easy dawg!.... you gotta WANT IT!

all i'm saying is that if he is working out 4-5 hours per week, doing no cardio and wants advice on why he cant recover and says he feels like death i would say adding some carbs in around training would be a good start, then go up from there depending how he feels. Obviously we dont know his entire scenario but he said he was doing this for spring break so...

Ding Ding Ding! we have a winner!.... this shit ain't easy dawg!.... you gotta WANT IT!

YUP.....most competitors cant even handle it....

and they come in....ehhh

Tenny I feel like death on wheels

take three days....and just eat normal.....no training.....

eat til you are full....nothing crazy....

pick it back up after 3 days...

you'll be fine.....little whining...little crying is to be accepted...

NOW GET OVER IT....

I hear you but for spring break? lol this isn't for a show...I mean to each his own I'm not saying one personal goal is more important than another but to feel like "death on wheels" to look good at the beach I personally would say isn't worth it lol.

Also OP I bet you are going to look far better than the vast majority of guys you see on spring break whether or not you drop another 1-2% of body fat.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear