over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

EXCELLENT CASE STUDY OF 4 BODYBUILDERS USING STEROIDS FOR MANY YEARS

Blood work

My doc wont approve most of the tests im requesting.
How do i get the tests done? Do I just have to pay of pocket or can I look for another doc who will approve my insurance to cover it?

Thanks

My doc wont approve most of the tests im requesting.
How do i get the tests done? Do I just have to pay of pocket or can I look for another doc who will approve my insurance to cover it?

Thanks

I think that depends on what you want to have run. I don't remember reading on here what you are wanting to run.

I think for the most part the doctors wont approve tests unless they feel there might be a reason to do so. That is where you have to get creative. You could be honest and tell the doc that you take steroids and that would probably be enough to get some ordered. You may not want to do that though if you think the doctor wont be able to handle it and just lecture you to quit. I had to leave a doctor because of that. The family doc I see now would be terrible too I think. Hell, he is trying to get me to quit HRT. It is a tough call to make. If you have a good doctor and he understands you are going to take AAS regardless of what he does he will realize you are better off with some monitoring. So consider telling. As far as I am aware, it wont affect your health insurance coverage in any way. I think that is illegal now anyhow. I had 2 trips to the hospital that cost $120,000 and $135,000 and both were linked to steroid use. I had no issues. So worry about insurance isn't a concern. The only concern is how your doctor is going to treat you.

Another thing you can do is create a little lie and tell him that you have a family history of heart disease or whatever it is you want tested. A parent or grandparent at a young age had bad issues. Your father has a clotting disorder. You could also say you've been feeling shortness of breathe etc. If all the tests come back negative then it would be ruled out as stress or panic attacks. Then you could say youve not had the issue again. I don't see this causing any bad problems for you as far as future care you receive, only that youll get extra care. I don't like lying, but it would probably work.

Having certain tests run is usually only after you have a problem or if there is some family inheritance of traits. Like my blood clotting test, I only had that done after I almost died. Maybe some others on here that have gotten these tests can chime in on what they did to get them ordered.

Last edited:
Yes it does hurt, that's how I knew something was wrong.
On the same note you mention you think you were bit by a spider or something, 20 years ago I woke up to a red circle about the size of a 50 cent piece.
It started hurting and my leg got real hot. I ended up in the ER and they took a biopsy and have me meds and sent me home. Called the next day and told me I'd been bitten by a brown recluse spider. Long story short,it was to tocix to heal and a month later I had plastic surgery and they scrapped it out and put in a skin graft. That took 9 months to heal because it was still so toxic.....
Had same thing happen to me. Still have the scar on my ankle where they did the graft. Put in some old shoes in the garage to do some yard work in. Now I make sure I shake the he'll out of any shoes I put on.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I think that depends on what you want to have run. I don't remember reading on here what you are wanting to run.

I think for the most part the doctors wont approve tests unless they feel there might be a reason to do so. That is where you have to get creative. You could be honest and tell the doc that you take steroids and that would probably be enough to get some ordered. You may not want to do that though if you think the doctor wont be able to handle it and just lecture you to quit. I had to leave a doctor because of that. The family doc I see now would be terrible too I think. Hell, he is trying to get me to quit HRT. It is a tough call to make. If you have a good doctor and he understands you are going to take AAS regardless of what he does he will realize you are better off with some monitoring. So consider telling. As far as I am aware, it wont affect your health insurance coverage in any way. I think that is illegal now anyhow. I had 2 trips to the hospital that cost $120,000 and $135,000 and both were linked to steroid use. I had no issues. So worry about insurance isn't a concern. The only concern is how your doctor is going to treat you.

Another thing you can do is create a little lie and tell him that you have a family history of heart disease or whatever it is you want tested. A parent or grandparent at a young age had bad issues. Your father has a clotting disorder. You could also say you've been feeling shortness of breathe etc. If all the tests come back negative then it would be ruled out as stress or panic attacks. Then you could say youve not had the issue again. I don't see this causing any bad problems for you as far as future care you receive, only that youll get extra care. I don't like lying, but it would probably work.

Having certain tests run is usually only after you have a problem or if there is some family inheritance of traits. Like my blood clotting test, I only had that done after I almost died. Maybe some others on here that have gotten these tests can chime in on what they did to get them ordered.

Over the last 6 years I've had bloodwork done 30+ times. I always tell my friend who uses to get it done and he always comes up with an excuse that his doctor won't do it.

As far as I'm concerned, if you want it enough, you'll find a way. I saw different doctors and came up with various complaints to get the tests done that I wanted. Worst comes to worst you can buy it yourself on privatemdlabs

Besides my Dr.s blood tests I get my own through PrivateMD .

Its just that a blood test is only going to tell you a bit, for a good idea what kind of shape your heart is in you need at least an echocardiogram. I'm getting one tomorrow and then a PET scan on Thursday.

Video

Video here showing bodybuilders that died between 2010 and 2017. Lots of heart problems.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grMhj9oasYo"]DEPARTED || 2010 - 2017 - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Interesting article featuring Matt Porter

**broken link removed**

Just bumped into this article. Should spark some discussion. Other bodybuilders need to be added to the list in the article, the article came out about 2 years ago.

Anybody else notice that all 15 bodybuilders that died in that video are not black? Yet, when I watch the Arnold or the Olympia, it’s all black guys up there along with 1 or 2 token white guys in the top 10.

Looks like the guys dying are the guys who didn’t have the god given genetics for this sport. Non black bodybuilders who drug themselves up to ungodly doses to compete with true genetic elite. Funny thing is, they still lose to the genetic elite, and they actually beleive they have good genetics.

**broken link removed**

Just bumped into this article. Should spark some discussion. Other bodybuilders need to be added to the list in the article, the article came out about 2 years ago.

Good read, but I'm guessing it will take some real "soul-searching" for him to maintain this course once he watches himself dwindle away. You really have to have your head screwed on tight when you go through a change that is coming his way and be ok with it. I've been a gym rat all my life, but never used anything until I went on TRT recently and that is basically all I do with a few minor goodies thrown in. I'm a big dude, and pretty cut and for my age, ahead of 99% of guys out there and that is good enough for me. But no way, I could just go off everything and watch myself fade out. It's not an addiction, it's who I am. I identify with a more masculine, muscular build and have always had one, and went it started fading naturally, I went to TRT. I don't think there's anything wrong with using some enhancements responsibly, but to each his own. Only he knows what keeps him awake at night and he has to make those choices.

Anybody else notice that all 15 bodybuilders that died in that video are not black? Yet, when I watch the Arnold or the Olympia, it’s all black guys up there along with 1 or 2 token white guys in the top 10.

Looks like the guys dying are the guys who didn’t have the god given genetics for this sport. Non black bodybuilders who drug themselves up to ungodly doses to compete with true genetic elite. Funny thing is, they still lose to the genetic elite, and they actually beleive they have good genetics.

Most of the bodybuilders I’ve known that have died was due to recreational drug use. It’s extremely common in this sport.

**broken link removed**

I have found some interesting articles , biographies etc... about me googling bored some days -- its weird.

Regarding that article - I absolutely do NOT feel hypocritical or bad or have a guilty conscience any way what so ever.

Why?

Because I am more proactive than ever about my clients health and am very heavily into pursuing BB'ing at ones greatest potential while attempting my best to keep health intact.

Do I still have people use higher amounts ? Sure, or what I personally consider "higher", as some people are mentally geared to have extreme personalities and you have to meet them half way. But in doing that, monitoring the heart and kidneys prior and during is a priority.

But there are countless others I have helped on "next to nothing" (in this day in age) reap results they never even got using much more in years past.

I myself have experimented with small things over TRT and have even surprised myself in what I have been able to maintain and achieve with dogged discipline and a mindset stronger than a steel trap regarding dietary strictness.

-FF

Good read, but I'm guessing it will take some real "soul-searching" for him to maintain this course once he watches himself dwindle away. You really have to have your head screwed on tight when you go through a change that is coming his way and be ok with it. I've been a gym rat all my life, but never used anything until I went on TRT recently and that is basically all I do with a few minor goodies thrown in. I'm a big dude, and pretty cut and for my age, ahead of 99% of guys out there and that is good enough for me. But no way, I could just go off everything and watch myself fade out. It's not an addiction, it's who I am. I identify with a more masculine, muscular build and have always had one, and went it started fading naturally, I went to TRT. I don't think there's anything wrong with using some enhancements responsibly, but to each his own. Only he knows what keeps him awake at night and he has to make those choices.

How old are you? What do you expect to happen as you continue to age?

This is a concern for me as well. I'm only 26. Stopped using gear for health reasons but I do think the bigger I got using gear the harder it would have been to shrink down. It's still been mentally hard and will probably be significantly worse when I come off to have kids and as I grow older.

I have found some interesting articles , biographies etc... about me googling bored some days -- its weird.

Regarding that article - I absolutely do NOT feel hypocritical or bad or have a guilty conscience any way what so ever.

Why?

Because I am more proactive than ever about my clients health and am very heavily into pursuing BB'ing at ones greatest potential while attempting my best to keep health intact.

Do I still have people use higher amounts ? Sure, or what I personally consider "higher", as some people are mentally geared to have extreme personalities and you have to meet them half way. But in doing that, monitoring the heart and kidneys prior and during is a priority.

But there are countless others I have helped on "next to nothing" (in this day in age) reap results they never even got using much more in years past.

I myself have experimented with small things over TRT and have even surprised myself in what I have been able to maintain and achieve with dogged discipline and a mindset stronger than a steel trap regarding dietary strictness.

-FF

Ok, so most of what they say you felt is untrue? I was a bit surprised when I read the article. Too bad that places choose to flat out lie or sensationalize.

They are also more likely to suffer heart attacks, but after reading it looks like a lot of that might be attributed to lifestyle. You figure most pro bodybuilders have similar lifestyles, who knows though.

https://minorityhealth.hhs.gov/omh/browse.aspx?lvl=4&lvlid=19

So going by stats you would expect there to be more black bodybuilders that die from heart disease.

Ok, so most of what they say you felt is untrue? I was a bit surprised when I read the article. Too bad that places choose to flat out lie or sensationalize.

It's just their overview and opinion of my decisions and then continue to help others.

But what they failed to stay patient and comprehend is: I'm now beyond sensible in my approach and I am living and breathing a safer and sensible approach in my everyday life now documenting pretty much everything I do. It's beneficial to the upcoming crop in the era of blinders and tunnel vision.

-FF

i kinda compare it to people that smoke except i look good and they smell like shit

bury me in a xxxl coffin

Why?

-FF

Isn't that the truth! Many people automatically think that just because a client may be running a certain cycle, that the coach must have recommended it. Nope!

I've worked with guys where we finally agreed on 5 grams because their previous intake had been 10 grams and they absolutely refused to drop down any further. For them, this was a huge deviation from their usual intake, so it was the best I could hope for.

Last edited:
Isn't that the truth! Many people automatically think that just because a client may be running a certain cycle, that the coach must have recommended it. Nope!

I've worked with guys where we finally agreed on 5 grams because their previous intake had been 10 grams and they absolutely refused to drop down any further. For them, this was a huge deviation from their usual intake, so it was the best I could hope for.
Well at least it was a step in the right direction. Maybe over time the mental aspect changes for them and they see that they can maintain/build on much lower doses regardless of what others are doing.

At least you guys are trying to break that "mentality".

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

You guys do understand that these 4 cases where there, because they were already sick? In other words- healthy people taking grams of shit would not participate. They were selected cause they were admitted, because they already had very bad symptoms. Value of that study is very limited, you simply dont have example of heavy user who reported nothing examined....... Also fibrotic changes are side effects of anti prolactins- not steroids. I was telling everybody around me, how destructive anti prolactin drugs can be. In my country medicine prohibited them for lactation- potential fibrotic side effects are not worth the risk.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws