over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Excellent YK-11 article by Mike Arnold

I don't think one could extrapolate from MDA cells any real world effects on gyno. MDA cells are a line of triple negative cancer cells, meaning they lack estrogen, progesterone and HER2 receptors, which are all targets for chemotherapeutics. Gyno is benign tissue growth, whereas triple negative cells are fast growing metastatic cancer cells.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

My idea was more based on proliferation as I'm aware what qualities they have.
If the yk11 caused a response where the AR receptor was triggered and caused a proliferation if it would have at effect on other hormones binding to these cells?

It is purely speculation, do you know what I mean?

yk11 treatment of C2C12 cells, but not DHT induced the expression of follistatin , and the YK11-mediated myogenic differentiation was reversed by anti-Fst antibody.
These results suggest that the induction of Fst is important for the anabolic effect of YK11.

Quote from a study .

A novel steroid compound, (17α,20E)-17,20-[(1-methoxyethylidene)bis(oxy)]-3-oxo-19-norpregna-4,20-diene-21-carboxylic acid methyl ester (YK11)

This was found to be a partial agonist of the androgen receptor (AR) in an androgen responsive element (ARE)-luciferase reporter assay. YK11 accelerates nuclear translocation of AR. Furthermore, YK11 does not induce amino/carboxyl-terminal (N/C) interaction and prevents 5-α-dihydrotestosterone (DHT)-mediated N/C interaction. Thus, YK11 activates AR without causing N/C interaction, which may in turn be responsible for the partially agonistic nature of YK11 observed in the ARE-luciferase reporter system. YK11 acts as a gene-selective agonist of AR in MDA-MB 453 cells. The effect of YK11 on gene expression relative to that of androgen agonist varies depending on the gene context. YK11 activated the reporter gene by inducing the translocation of the AR into the nuclear compartment, where its amino-terminal domain (NTD) functions as a constitutive activator of AR target genes. Our results suggest that YK11 might act as selective androgen receptor modulator

MDA-MB 453 CELLS are studied for their AR abilities.

The role of androgens and the androgen receptor (AR) in the development and progression of breast cancer is poorly understood. To further define a potential model for androgen action in breast cancer, MDA-MB-453 cells, which express AR in the absence of oestrogen receptors and progesterone receptors, were further characterised in terms of AR expression and androgen responsiveness. High level expression of AR was confirmed by northern blot analysis, radioligand binding and immunocytochemistry, and could not be accounted for by AR gene amplification. Three endogenous androgen-responsive genes (fatty acid synthetase, gross cystic disease fluid protein of 15 kDa and prolactin receptor) and a transfected reporter gene, containing an androgen-responsive element, were induced following androgen administration. A synthetic androgen, mibolerone, induced moderate (27% above control) stimulation of MDA-MB-453 cell proliferation, which was abrogated by the simultaneous administration of the synthetic androgen antagonist, anandron, demonstrating that the effect was AR-mediated. In summary, MDA-MB-453 cells express high levels of functional AR, and thus provide a valuable in vitro model for further studies on androgen regulation of gene expression, and perhaps cell proliferation in breast cancer.

The greatest amounts of MDA-MB-453 cells are found in breast tissues, I am speculating would YK11 help treat gyno, as its target AR is a triple negative?
This ties in with barnys post..

Maybe Stewie, or Cornelius could clear this up?

Actually, I think that we may have a few things to discuss about YK or Myostatin in general.

But why do you think that this, in particular, would be a good treatment for gyno? I mean, we know that DHT itself does the apoptosis to mammary epithelial cells, yet we damn well know that applying DHT isn't gonna cure much gyno. It's because before the DHT does too much, other protective factors come into play.

A chemical treatment of gyno may be possible someday, but it would be more of a complicated process, yet it would probably be better than surgery. There are a few things that I've been considering.

Tell me, what do you think about "Parathyroid Related Protein fragment 7-34"? People have been researching it for hairloss, and it plays a significant role in the breast. It may be part of a solution; furthermore, it may significantly reduce some mammary protective mechanisms.

I don't want every body to rush out and try it, but I hope that some of this gets around.

Actually, I think that we may have a few things to discuss about YK or Myostatin in general.

But why do you think that this, in particular, would be a good treatment for gyno? I mean, we know that DHT itself does the apoptosis to mammary epithelial cells, yet we damn well know that applying DHT isn't gonna cure much gyno. It's because before the DHT does too much, other protective factors come into play.

A chemical treatment of gyno may be possible someday, but it would be more of a complicated process, yet it would probably be better than surgery. There are a few things that I've been considering.

Tell me, what do you think about "Parathyroid Related Protein fragment 7-34"? People have been researching it for hairloss, and it plays a significant role in the breast. It may be part of a solution; furthermore, it may significantly reduce some mammary protective mechanisms.

I don't want every body to rush out and try it, but I hope that some of this gets around.

I think that compound is very promising that you mention.
I feel that some topical products are effective in gyno reduction based on the cause, kinglewy used Titan which is only DHT and notices a significant improvement.

I think that it may not be one individual compound but perhaps a few different ones used in conjunction with each other that provide a solution?

I felt yk11 seems to act differently to other sARMS, and perhaps because of its unusual properties it may offer some benefit to those suffering with gyno.

Real world experience trumps science everytime. I mean how many times have we seen science say one thing but in reality things were different. Also, most science out there is not intended for bbers. So I take it all as reference not as gospel.

I enjoy your writings because of this. While you do mention the science your main focus is always around real world results which for a bber is the most important aspect in my opinion.

I think sometimes people attack you because they don't see any Dr. in front of your name or any certificates or credentials of such sort. Which is stupid in my opinion because there isn't any doctors in the field of bbing.

I'm not saying this occurred here, just talking in general and from past accounts where I've seen you being criticized or questioned on boards.

Anyway, we're off topic.

It's good to hear that YK11 is most likely not liver toxic or has very little liver toxicity. I might give this a shot down the road.

Isn't everything liver toxic to some degree?
lol

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner