over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Excellent YK-11 article by Mike Arnold

Is anyone on our YK-11 right now? How are you finding it?

Mike, got your message.

Unfortunately, I almost rage-quieted PM due to the anti intellectualism on the board. I thought that it may be emanating from the latest Moderators, so I unleached all my repressed emotions on thee Christian known as Pesty. Dude didn't ban me so I am back.

Now I've gotta ask you. Please unleash your chemist on me.

Mike I have to say that I've seen many syntax errors in various articles that you have "publicized." And I believe even that Stewie may have some sort of justistified vendetta against you.

Personally, I am not a member of many boards. I am only here and want to use it for the best possible consequences. Nor I am I selling anything.

I am a "philosophy of science" kind of guy and a phycology king of guy. If you want get your "chemist" on here, then we can "hash it out." Maybe he could teach me some things, maybe I could show him some things about "interpretation."

But since I am a pychology kind of guy. I wwan to challenge you. In a Christian sort of way, I'd have to say that I'm a dumbass, and I challehenge you to it. Aren't you some sort of dumbass too? Take this neutrally

Maybe from here we can talk about the facts.

Is YK the gonane skeleton, the estrane skeleton, the androstane skeleton, or the pregnane skeleton?

Then YK has one hell of an addition at the 17th position, and it isn't just a methyl group....

Just presume that we are stupid on this... Let's figure it out.

You guys really don't have to make these things personal attacks. Let's be gentlemen here bros [emoji41] !!

I see 19nor in there and methyl ester at the end. JJ said it felt like NPP to him. So what is this stuff? Is it some type of 19nor like nandrolone? Is it methylated? Liver toxicity I'd like to avoid.

Thanks for sharing. It's in line with Emerics thinking of 8 weeks on 8 weeks off if I recall correctly.

8 weeks on and then 8 totally off or cruise? Is there a thread where he talks about this in detail?

Thanks.

You guys really don't have to make these things personal attacks. Let's be gentlemen here bros [emoji41] !!

I see 19nor in there and methyl ester at the end. JJ said it felt like NPP to him. So what is this stuff? Is it some type of 19nor like nandrolone? Is it methylated? Liver toxicity I'd like to avoid.

I'm going to chime in and agree on how this feels.
I have been running it since December and there has been my birthday streak (or ..week) of a cheat fest buffet.

Now back on another board when I was a rep, I had mentioned to a group of people to try NPP at 100mg ED for Tren like results without the sides. This still to date is my favorite 19-nor and dosage.

The YK11 feels very similar to this, especially now that I have switched over to Tren. I cut my GH dosage in half due to chinese holiday and damn near a month of waiting now, but I've managed to have atleast 1 thing the past week and a half that would normally make me balloon. 4 large pizzas in 2 days, burgers, ice cream, deboned chicken and hummus with pita, etc. of course, this was only a "dinner" type deal while consuming my normal macros through out the day. This normally will make me gain 10-20lbs of water and look very, very wet.

I look more and more dry, especially with more and more carbs.

Blood work will be done some time next week I hope.

Mike, got your message.

Unfortunately, I almost rage-quieted PM due to the anti intellectualism on the board. I thought that it may be emanating from the latest Moderators, so I unleached all my repressed emotions on thee Christian known as Pesty. Dude didn't ban me so I am back.

Mike I have to say that I've seen many syntax errors in various articles that you have "publicized." And I believe even that Stewie may have some sort of justistified vendetta against you.

Vendetta? Hope not, but I wouldn't doubt it. Justified? I can't see how. If you belive differently, please explain how this "vendetta" is justified.

Personally, I am not a member of many boards. I am only here and want to use it for the best possible consequences. Nor I am I selling anything.

I am a "philosophy of science" kind of guy and a phycology king of guy. If you want get your "chemist" on here, then we can "hash it out." Maybe he could teach me some things, maybe I could show him some things about "interpretation."

But since I am a pychology kind of guy. I wwan to challenge you. In a Christian sort of way, I'd have to say that I'm a dumbass, and I challenge you to it. Aren't you some sort of dumbass too? Take this neutrally
People know who I am. I am a coach with a fairly wide knowledge base in multiple areas of learning and extensive real-world experience. That is the reason I get asked to appear on multiple shows and have many clients--because I am good at what I do.

Is YK the gonane skeleton, the estrane skeleton, the androstane skeleton, or the pregnane skeleton?

Then YK has one hell of an addition at the 17th position, and it isn't just a methyl group....

Like I already said, I am not a chemist and can't argue chemistry, nor have I ever tried...and neither are any of my writings focused in that direction.

On another note, you previously said that YK is not a DHT derivative, but aren't all steroids technically testosterone derivatives, after which we then get more specific by separating them into either test, DHT, or 19-nor derivatives. If it is not a DHT derivative, are you saying it is a 19-nor?

Last edited:

See bold above: I have yet to make any sort of personal attack, so rather than saying "you guys" (which would infer that I am also making personal attacks), please say things they way they really are. I do not appreciate being falsely accused just so you can avoid looking one-sided. I wouldn't say this if I didn't consider you a friend, but being that you are, I am going to say it the way it is...and I EXPECT you to do the same.

On another note, I don't think it is liver toxic, or if it is to any degree, it is likely very mild. I have seen multiple lab reports with liver enzymes still in the normal range.

Last edited:
See bold above: I have yet to make any sort of personal attack, so rather than saying "you guys" (which would infer that I am also making personal attacks), please say things they way they really are. I do not appreciate being falsely accused just so you can avoid looking one-sided. I wouldn't say this if I didn't consider you a friend, but being that you are, I am going to say it the way it is...and I EXPECT you to do the same.

On another note, I don't think it is liver toxic, or if it is to any degree, it is likely very mild. I have seen multiple lab reports with liver enzymes still in the normal range.

I agree. My friend's liver values were normal after 8 weeks on 10mg YK/11 per day. His HDL was slightly lowered. His heart rate was faster.
YK-11 feels like a good cutting nandrolone in effect with no noted negative sides, other than faster resting heart rate.
In terms of nyostatin inhibition via increased follistatin, I would say YK-11 increases follistatin no more than testosterone. It's a great legal(for research purposes) hardening agent.

Verrry interesting stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to chime in and agree on how this feels.
I have been running it since December and there has been my birthday streak (or ..week) of a cheat fest buffet.

Now back on another board when I was a rep, I had mentioned to a group of people to try NPP at 100mg ED for Tren like results without the sides. This still to date is my favorite 19-nor and dosage.

The YK11 feels very similar to this, especially now that I have switched over to Tren. I cut my GH dosage in half due to chinese holiday and damn near a month of waiting now, but I've managed to have atleast 1 thing the past week and a half that would normally make me balloon. 4 large pizzas in 2 days, burgers, ice cream, deboned chicken and hummus with pita, etc. of course, this was only a "dinner" type deal while consuming my normal macros through out the day. This normally will make me gain 10-20lbs of water and look very, very wet.

I look more and more dry, especially with more and more carbs.

Blood work will be done some time next week I hope.
Thanks for sharing your experience. Seems on par with JJ's accounts as well.

You're correct brother. I do not think anything you posted was an attack and I'm also not sure why Stewie's name got dragged in, honestly seems like an attempt to cause drama which I'd like to avoid altogether. Doesn't seem like b_cornelius character to do so though so I'm not sure. I just think we can discuss this without conflict.

I agree. My friend's liver values were normal after 8 weeks on 10mg YK/11 per day. His HDL was slightly lowered. His heart rate was faster.
YK-11 feels like a good cutting nandrolone in effect with no noted negative sides, other than faster resting heart rate.
In terms of nyostatin inhibition via increased follistatin, I would say YK-11 increases follistatin no more than testosterone. It's a great legal(for research purposes) hardening agent.
Given the fact that many of us have now seen lab work from quite a few differnet people, with no apparent increase in liver enzymes (and I have read posts from many other people stating the same), I think it is reasonable to assume at this point that it is not liver toxic.

You're correct brother. I do not think anything you posted was an attack and I'm also not sure why Stewie's name got dragged in, honestly seems like an attempt to cause drama which I'd like to avoid altogether. Doesn't seem like b_cornelius character to do so though so I'm not sure. I just think we can discuss this without conflict.
Who knows. I say let the chemists be chemists, let the doctors (or soon to physicians assistants, in Stewie's case) be doctors, and let the coaches be coaches, but I agree--there is no reason for conflict.

I do find it odd though that many who deal in chemistry (and related fields) are often the first to jump in and criticize errors of minimal significance, yet they themselves typically contribute very little info directly applicable to the bodybuilding lifestyle, or which can be used to become a better bodybuilder. This comment is not pointed at Cornelius, as I generally find him to be a decent guy, but if you look around, you will find that this holds true more often than not. I think this happens because these people feel they have nothing else to offer, so they jump on any opportunity to make corrections in their area of learning. However, I have yet to see a chemist or physiology student successfully coach a professional bodybuilder, or take an already good bodybuilder and make them better. I see mistakes made all the time--literally dozens and dozens of mistakes every time I get on the boards, yet you will rarely see me call those people out. Only if I feel such errors can hurt someone or lead large numbers of people astray in a meaningful way will I sometimes make a remark. The truth is that anyone who has made a name for themselves in this industry or achieved a respectable degree of success has a target on their head. It doesn't matter how much a coach (I have seen it with EVERY coach) says right, or how much good information they put out there--as soon as they make a mistake people are all over their ass. It's just the way it is.

Mike, got your message.

But since I am a pychology kind of guy. I wwan to challenge you. In a Christian sort of way, I'd have to say that I'm a dumbass, and I challehenge you to it. Aren't you some sort of dumbass too? Take this neutrally

See bold above: If you are using the word syntax as it applies to writing, I don't doubt it. However, this comment irks me a little bit, because I severely doubt you are making any distinction between my initial writings and my current writings. When I first started "writing" (if you could even call it that) almost no one knew who I was and I was only being paid $40 to write short articles for an almost unknown website. These "articles" were more just a ramble of quickly typed up thoughts than what I would define as proficient writing. Things have changed a lot since then, as that was many years ago. I now get paid much more and take it much more seriously, as many articles get re-posted all over the web. Some articles are still simple, but some are quite good. I am far from the best writer in this industry, but when I want to, and I say the following with humility, I can put together some pretty good stuff, which is why I have been approached by MANY different websites and supplement companies for hire--specifically to write. So, comparing a 30 minutes article from 8 years ago that I didn't even spell check to some of the stuff I have written over the last few years is hardly a comparison at all.

Last edited:
Given the fact that many of us have now seen lab work from quite a few differnet people, with no apparent increase in liver enzymes (and I have read posts from many other people stating the same), I think it is reasonable to assume at this point that it is not liver toxic.

Who knows. I say let the chemists be chemists, let the doctors (or soon to physicians assistants, in Stewie's case) be doctors, and let the coaches be coaches, but I agree--there is no reason for conflict.

I do find it odd though that many who deal in chemistry (and related fields) are often the first to jump in and criticize errors of minimal significance, yet they themselves typically contribute very little info directly applicable to the bodybuilding lifestyle, or which can be used to become a better bodybuilder. This comment is not pointed at Cornelius, as I generally find him to be a decent guy, but if you look around, you will find that this holds true more often than not. I think this happens because these people feel they have nothing else to offer, so they jump on any opportunity to make corrections in their area of learning. However, I have yet to see a chemist or physiology student successfully coach a professional bodybuilder, or take an already good bodybuilder and make them better. I see mistakes made all the time--literally dozens and dozens of mistakes every time I get on the boards, yet you will rarely see me call those people out. Only if I feel such errors can hurt someone or lead large numbers of people astray in a meaningful way will I sometimes make a remark. The truth is that anyone who has made a name for themselves in this industry or achieved a respectable degree of success has a target on their head. It doesn't matter how much a coach (I have seen it with EVERY coach) says right, or how much good information they put out there--as soon as they make a mistake people are all over their ass. It's just the way it is.

Real world experience trumps science everytime. I mean how many times have we seen science say one thing but in reality things were different. Also, most science out there is not intended for bbers. So I take it all as reference not as gospel.

I enjoy your writings because of this. While you do mention the science your main focus is always around real world results which for a bber is the most important aspect in my opinion.

I think sometimes people attack you because they don't see any Dr. in front of your name or any certificates or credentials of such sort. Which is stupid in my opinion because there isn't any doctors in the field of bbing.

I'm not saying this occurred here, just talking in general and from past accounts where I've seen you being criticized or questioned on boards.

Anyway, we're off topic.

It's good to hear that YK11 is most likely not liver toxic or has very little liver toxicity. I might give this a shot down the road.

For curiosity purposes. I texted Patrick Arnold and asked if he thought this was a DHT derivative.

According to Patrick Arnold on YK-11 structure--

"it's completely different than any androgen structural wise".

Which would say it's not a DHT derivative.

I'll leave it at that.

For curiosity purposes. I texted Patrick Arnold and asked if he thought this was a DHT derivative.

According to Patrick Arnold on YK-11 structure--

"it's completely different than any androgen structural wise".

Which would say it's not a DHT derivative.

I'll leave it at that.

I'd like a definitive answer on how much YK-11 inhibits other AAS being that it's a partial androgen receptor antagonist. All over online bro-science speculates YK-11 is a DHT derivative. I wonder if there are enough androgen receptors to run a gram of test with YK-11 and not have any inhibition of the test at that dose.
Stewie, are progesterone derivatives activated via the androgen receptor?
I assume all AAS are dependent on the androgen receptor?
The question is what is the maximum dose of AAS that's not wasted by over saturation of the androgen receptor?

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear