over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Excessive Hiccups for over 24 hours now

A guy I met had hiccups for a week each time he had a spinal steroid injection. They concluded on there own for this dude though.

Same thing happens to me for a couple of days. Ironically. I just had an epidural in each SI joint this morning. Will see what happens later.

Have you had Covid recently?

No covid recently, I think it might be too much stomach acid. Just took tums and Pepcid. Will report back...
Most of the time the doctors think it's Acid Reflux however, irretractablle hiccups can be caused by many other issues including neurological. I hope in your case it's just Acid Reflux.

Drink water upside down, has never failed me. (For regular hiccups)

If its acid reflux related i have had the same many times the only thing that would give me temp relief was apple cider vinigar, swig out the bottle.

I did have to go to the dr and they did prescribe me rabeprazole and that sorted it out but did have to taper off it

The vagal nerves as the main nerves from the parasympathetic system and control, amongst other things, digestion.
and for people with severe ptsd, your parasympathetic nervous system and limbic system become rewired hence why I had it

Please let us know what the doctor says.

What is the cause(s)?

What was done to ‘fix’ it?

What the long term effects are?

And if you are comfortable with the doc, share what you are ‘taking’ and if that had any affect?

Signed,
Curious
Sure thing man, will keep you updated.

The Pepcid and tums helped for about an hour, then they came back, then left for about 2 hours. Now they are back.

Most of the time the doctors think it's Acid Reflux however, irretractablle hiccups can be caused by many other issues including neurological. I hope in your case it's just Acid Reflux.
Yeah I’ve had no injuries or anything. I think I just have too much stomach acid. I’ve been having a hoarse speech and cough alongside this.

I get them from to much nicotine

Acid reflux, nicotine gum, and the first time I took inject superdrol I got hiccups bad. The only one that stops right away is nicotine gum when I stop.

Acid reflux, nicotine gum, and the first time I took inject superdrol I got hiccups bad. The only one that stops right away is nicotine gum when I stop.
Any tips to help? Is the acid reflux from too much stomach acid?

Have your doc prescribe you Baclofen. Do you have GERD or Acid Reflux?
Are you on any medications? Prednisone?
I've read a report somewhere that AAS could cause Hiccups as well. Baclofen usually works, Sometimes Gabapentin or Lyrica could work as well.
If nothing works, do an endoscopy and check if you have a hiatus hernia.

Irretractable hiccups can be triggered by many other things though. I would start with 10 to 20mgs of Baclofen as soon as you get the hiccups, in most cases that should work.
This!I was diagnosed with a hiatal hernia after my endoscopy.It is a pain in the a$$

Any tips to help? Is the acid reflux from too much stomach acid?

You're likely barking up the wrong tree with the GI stuff if you still have them consistently.

Go back to my original thread. You need to get to a doc for Chlorpromazine and in the meantime get a nicotine vape and use it as I outlined.

I feel for you bro . Tren e gave me hiccups for days until it cleared my system . I'm pretty sure it was due to acid reflux . I drank baking soda in water to calm it down , also had my gf massage my diaphragm to help it relax .

Dude, i feel your pain. I had a 10hr stint once, brutal and gets painful.
Not really suuure what mine was. I was on a decently high dose of stims and TREN...thats the kicker there for me. THE TREN.
For whatever reason, Tren + stims make my core "twitch" or spasm. And i just randomly got the hiccup and they didnt stop.

I do have a trick that a nurse gave me...swear it works and ive told other people the same thing.
Kinda tricky to explain, but i swear to god it help.

Try to suck air slowly into your lungs...but do it like your sucking thru a straw....slow and steady.
When your lungs get full, take almost sips...quick little sucks (thru a straw...) trying to get the most air possible in.
She explained that this is stretchingggg your diaphram, which helps kind of stop the spasming and hiccupping.
So keep sucking and when you cant take anymore more small sips of air, holdddd.....and try to count to 15.

This works for me 9 times out of 10. The "stretching diaphram" thing makes sense :unsure:

Been happening to me recently. Only thing that works for me is to chug a huge glass of water without stopping. Sometimes it takes a few tries.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws