over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Excessive Hiccups for over 24 hours now

Only time I ever had uncontrollable hiccups that lasted for more than a day is when I had a burst appendix. Never had pain just an upset stomach and the uncontrollable constant hiccups that would not go away no matter what I did. I was just going to sleep it off over the weekend but my girlfriend at the time insisted that I go to the ER. Docs say I wouldn't have made it to the end of the weekend. Docs were amazed I had no stomach pain, just the hiccups and some acid reflux.

You're likely barking up the wrong tree with the GI stuff if you still have them consistently.

Go back to my original thread. You need to get to a doc for Chlorpromazine and in the meantime get a nicotine vape and use it as I outlined.
A couple pepcid worked fine for me, so I do believe it was indeed too much stomach acid.

I would stop the AAS use and see what happens. I had a buddy who has the same issue. They started when he started using Tren and once he stopped the Tren they went away.

A couple pepcid worked fine for me, so I do believe it was indeed too much stomach acid.
Anytime I eat too much and my stomach feels acidy or like I am not digesting I eat cucumber. I swear by it. A couple slices and it seems to stimulate digestion and I do believe it is basic (opposite of acidic).

I've heard diet coke, or maybe try hot coffee. Works for when food is stuck in throat.

Nabilone not sure if you guys in the states have it. It's weed in a pill. This could also be used to treat hiccups.

Been fighting them for Over a Year Now!
Ill have them for 3-4 days Strait Then Gone for 5-7
No Ryme or Reason.... Tried Everything!
I have Chlorpromazine..My wife looked it up at the Mayo clinic.
Took them just once a day for a week and they did seem to help" Not Cure" but the Side Effects where terrable!!!
No Motavation or Sex Drive At ALL !!!!

Still may have to suck it Up and Do the 3X day for a Week....
Theses Hiccupe are Destroying My Life!!!

Been fighting them for Over a Year Now!
Ill have them for 3-4 days Strait Then Gone for 5-7
No Ryme or Reason.... Tried Everything!
I have Chlorpromazine..My wife looked it up at the Mayo clinic.
Took them just once a day for a week and they did seem to help" Not Cure" but the Side Effects where terrable!!!

Theses Hiccupe are Destroying My Life!!!
Maybe it's the AAS, I'm pretty sure I read it somewhere that AAS causes hiccups. Apparently not in every AAS user, but I wonder if stopping all AAS and just doing TRT will stop them. It's worth giving it a shot. It's also very strange from what I've been reading that most drugs such as baclofen and Chlorpromazine work on the average person but not on the AAS user. Those 2 drugs are proven to work almost 100 percent however they don't seem to work with AAS users.

Bite the bullet and try the Chlorpromazine 3x daily. Stay with that dose until you don't have them for 7 days straight then you can cold turkey go off it.

I tried the 1 here, 1 there with Chlorpromazine because I hated the sides. That protocol was never effective long term.

To deal with the lethargy of the Chlorpromazine use some stims and also 100mg of Modafinil worked well for me. You could easily go to 200mg if needed.

Bite the bullet and try the Chlorpromazine 3x daily. Stay with that dose until you don't have them for 7 days straight then you can cold turkey go off it.

I tried the 1 here, 1 there with Chlorpromazine because I hated the sides. That protocol was never effective long term.

To deal with the lethargy of the Chlorpromazine use some stims and also 100mg of Modafinil worked well for me. You could easily go to 200mg if needed.
Interesting. At what dose did you try? 10mg x 3

Interesting. At what dose did you try? 10mg x 3
The first 7 week bout I had them I toyed around with different dosages so I wouldn't get lethargic. 12.5 1x a day, 2 times, a day, 25mg 1x day, etc, etc. For how severe mine were it just didn't cut it. I was having 2-8+ in row every 4-6 seconds for up to 12+ hours.

A different Dr. then told me to stay on the 25mg, 3x a day dose until the hiccups subsided for 7 days. There were some relapses but not as bad and then I'd jump back on the higher dose.

The first 7 week bout I had them I toyed around with different dosages so I wouldn't get lethargic. 12.5 1x a day, 2 times, a day, 25mg 1x day, etc, etc. For how severe mine were it just didn't cut it. I was having 2-8+ in row every 4-6 seconds for up to 12+ hours.

A different Dr. then told me to stay on the 25mg, 3x a day dose until the hiccups subsided for 7 days. There were some relapses but not as bad and then I'd jump back on the higher dose.
Interesting. I used 25mg x1 per day I swear it knocked me out for about 24hrs. I couldn't wake up!

Interesting. I used 25mg x1 per day I swear it knocked me out for about 24hrs. I couldn't wake up!

It was bad at first but I think I adapted to it.

The worst was when I went to the ER and they gave me an IV push of Thorazine or something similar. The hiccups literally went away as they pushed it in. I got a ride home, passed out in my bed, 12 hours later woke up and I had shit myself. All I could do was shake my head and kind of laugh. That was some STRONG shit!! (no pun intended but kinda).

I had the hiccups for 3 days straight and became desperate to alleviate them. I finally figured out that a combination of Ondansetron, Robaxin and mylanta got rid of them.

I had the hiccups for 3 days straight and became desperate to alleviate them. I finally figured out that a combination of Ondansetron, Robaxin and mylanta got rid of them.
Very interesting.

Can you please specify the dosage of each and was it your doctor who prescribed the use of all 3 meds at once?

I got the flu and developed non-stop nausea with the hiccups. My primary care doctor prescribed me ondansetrone for nausea and stomach upset. I took 4 milligrams 3 times per day. The robaxin muscle relaxer was a medicine I use on occasion for neck and/or back spasms. I originally took the robaxin for muscle pain caused by the flu and was pleasantly surprised it helped get rid of the hiccups! Overall, the robaxin is the most potent drug for helping get rid of the hiccups. In fact, I might have been able to take robaxin alone to get rid of them. It must relax a muscle or nerve that causes hiccups. I took 750 mg pill 3 times per day. The mylanta was an over-the-counter drug I used for acid reflux and gas. I took it 3 times per day. Another thing I noticed is when I didn’t eat for about 8 hours the hiccups would almost disappear. They got worse immediately after I ate. I told the doctor about what I did to get rid of the hiccups and he found it very interesting.

I got the flu and developed non-stop nausea with the hiccups. My primary care doctor prescribed me ondansetrone for nausea and stomach upset. I took 4 milligrams 3 times per day. The robaxin muscle relaxer was a medicine I use on occasion for neck and/or back spasms. I originally took the robaxin for muscle pain caused by the flu and was pleasantly surprised it helped get rid of the hiccups! Overall, the robaxin is the most potent drug for helping get rid of the hiccups. In fact, I might have been able to take robaxin alone to get rid of them. It must relax a muscle or nerve that causes hiccups. I took 750 mg pill 3 times per day. The mylanta was an over-the-counter drug I used for acid reflux and gas. I took it 3 times per day. Another thing I noticed is when I didn’t eat for about 8 hours the hiccups would almost disappear. They got worse immediately after I ate. I told the doctor about what I did to get rid of the hiccups and he found it very interesting.
Thanks for the reply.
It's very interesting that Robaxin helped you out. Usually doctors prescribe Baclofen a strong muscle relaxing drug. Robaxin I'm assuming an over the counter drug. A good option for those who can't get baclofen.

I'm glad it worked for you.
As for not eating will resolve the hiccups I believe it's probably because having a full stomach might push up on the diaphragm which affects the phrenic nerve that in itself control the diaphragm and affects breathing.

R
Thanks for the reply.
It's very interesting that Robaxin helped you out. Usually doctors prescribe Baclofen a strong muscle relaxing drug. Robaxin I'm assuming an over the counter drug. A good option for those who can't get baclofen.

I'm glad it worked for you.
As for not eating will resolve the hiccups I believe it's probably because having a full stomach might push up on the diaphragm which affects the phrenic nerve that in itself control the diaphragm and affects breathing.
Robaxin also requires a doctor’s prescription.

Just picked up Baclofen, seems to work so Far"
Going in for a MRI or Cat scan ASAP !!!

Anybody think it may be Tied to Pre-Workout? Vein Dialation ?? Stimulants ???

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear