over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Excessive sweating

Muay Thai

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Guys, I am sitting in 60degree air conditioning for hours now, and my pits will not stop sweating. It feels like I am on dnp. I am on zero stimulants, but I have ptsd and anxiety. I do not take anything besides propranolol and won't. And propranolol lowers norepinephrine and noradrenaline so in theory if I am walking or sitting wound as fuck, like I always am, why am I still sweating profusely? I also catch myself tightening my diaphragm and holding my breath, this happens when I walk in public subconsciously. My limbic system has been hit by a meteor. Any help would be great, I have used the guy and girls clinical strength deodorants, i put it on my feet because they sweat a lot, everywhere sweats bros, luckily i dont have zits or dermatitis or anything because I take extra good care of skin because I am like swamp-thing. PS I have been like this for 10+ years. I try to control my breathing.. WIM HOF... ayurveda, tcm, pagan medicine, all that yoga meditation..burn sacred herbs incense I have tried everything, isochronic tones binaural beats, maybe its not an anxiety thing and its a problem with my sweat eccrine glands, I have a date soon with this girl I really like lol any help would be welcomed

I'll be watching this thread as I'm the same way. I got it from my mom's side, been this way all my life. Most of my sweating is facial, which gets annoying as fuck! If everyone else is comfortable, I'm sweating my balls off. I shower four and five times a day in the summer

Anyway, thanks for bringing this up

Sounds like focal hyperhidrosis, possibly?

Out of whack parasympathetic-sympathetic tone (see citation) can manifest later in life.

Or, It could be related to some other linkage?

Out of whack parasympathetic-sympathetic tone (see citation) can manifest later in life.

I have severe treatment-resistant ptsd and I have numerous assassination attempts on my life in my earlier years. I survived a drive-by shooting in 2011. my parasympathetic nervous system is all out of whack

propranolol helps immensely with my physically manifested anxiety symptoms, I don't have manic thoughts or anything mental, it's all physical, I walk into a room and I Am ready to take a bullet, my diaphragm is flexed, I am stiff as the tin man. In kundalini they teach you to do 3 part breaths, in the last 3rd part the lowest region of my lungs air often gets trapped and makes me nauseous when I take a deep breath or sleep wrong, i wake up and feel nauseous as the air feels trapped.

Ice bath.
terrible for PTSD , increases norepinephrine and noradrenaline, cold shock proteins are not my friend, heat shock yes

There was a time period in my life where I had to buy pampers for my kid strapped and with a bulletproof vest on. Deprogramming from all of that has been quite the journey and metamorphosis. Every mans true teacher is his own higher self, and when the life is brought under the control of reason, the higher self is released from bondage to appetites and impulses, and becomes priest, sage and illuminator

I really dislike complaining, I feel like I am airing out my dirty laundry in the process. There are dudes here who have been through the desert storm and Afghanistan manning up not saying a word. Close friends of mine are SEALS and search and rescue, they have all the fortitude.

Like I mentioned earlier I know someone who deals with ptsd but definitely not as severe as you do.I like reading your posts learn something new.

Like I mentioned earlier I know someone who deals with ptsd but definitely not as severe as you do.I like reading your posts learn something new.
all submissions are welcome my brother thank you for your input your feedback is always valued! I hope your friend finds peace

@Stewie the propranolol kills my pumps and vascularity at the gym, and I remember reading it intereferes with insulin use which I am using Novolin R right now. Can you shed any light on this by chance? ty in adv

propranolol slows down your heart rate and makes it easier for your heart to pump blood around your body. It is usually prescribed for high blood pressure and other heart problems, but it can also help with the physical signs of anxiety, like sweating and shaking.

This is spot on, my friend has this and she sweats everywhere, even her hands. Sometimes worse than others. I do beleive she underwent some kind of treatment. I have not seen her in years though

Well steroids will exacerbate hyperhydrosis or even cause it so I should mention this first.

What MAY help since you also suffer from anxiety is Mirtazapine. I'm starting to sound like a Mirtazapine-sales person lately but you should Google Mirtazapine and hyperhydrosis.

I also have hyperhydrosis (even prior to AAS) and had a sympathectomy done to remove the facial sweating... Now I do sweat more around my midsection but that's obviously less of an issue than sweat pouring of your face.

I hope you can find a solution my friend. I think I'm familiar of the life of which you mention. I too have lived something similar. I wish I had an answer for you but I don't. I just know I feel what you've been through and hope you can eventually find that peace. Took me years to find what little I have, but I'm not looking over either shoulder anymore. Makin moves on innocent people who I thought were "the other guys". My wife constantly checks me when she sees the 'look' on my face when I feel those days talking to me. Much love and respect, friend. Sorry I couldn't help with what you have going on but I wanted to let you know it can and will get better.

propranolol slows down your heart rate and makes it easier for your heart to pump blood around your body. It is usually prescribed for high blood pressure and other heart problems, but it can also help with the physical signs of anxiety, like sweating and shaking.
Let me preface by stating, I'm not a clinician nor attempting to suggest a diagnosis. With that said, I do understand pharmacological adverse manifestations.

Moreover, I'm not wanting to invoke fear. I'd discus with your treating clinician that has Rx'd you your beta blocker to consider the possibility that your propranolol may have triggered an autoimmune reaction. Several HTN meds can trigger SLE (lupus erythematosus). Hyperhidrosis is a common symptom of SLE.

I'd tease out the conversation between you and your treating clinician to start out with an ANA and anti-dsDNA testing. It's a simple blood draw.

Apparently you need resolution and this is my suggestion.

Immunologic adverse reactions of β-blockers and the skin (Review)

Abstract. β-Blockers are a widely utilised class of medication. They have been in use for a variety of systemic disorders including hypertension, heart failure and intention tremors. Their use in dermatology has garnered growing interest with the discovery of their therapeutic effects in the treatment of haemangiomas, their potential positive effects in wound healing, Kaposi sarcoma, melanoma and pyogenic granuloma, and, more recently, pemphigus. Since β-blockers are deployed in a variety of disorders, which have cutaneous co-morbidities such as psoriasis, their pertinence to dermatologists cannot be overstated. Likewise, β-blockers, like any other drug category, carry risks of side effects, some of which are dermatologic. These include triggering and exacerbation of psoriasis, psoriatic and rheumatoid arthritis, anaphylaxis, contact dermatitis, occupational contact dermatitis, Raynaud's disease, alopecia, lichen planus-like drug eruption, hyperhydrosis and vitiligo.

Well steroids will exacerbate hyperhydrosis or even cause it so I should mention this first.

What MAY help since you also suffer from anxiety is Mirtazapine. I'm starting to sound like a Mirtazapine-sales person lately but you should Google Mirtazapine and hyperhydrosis.

I also have hyperhydrosis (even prior to AAS) and had a sympathectomy done to remove the facial sweating... Now I do sweat more around my midsection but that's obviously less of an issue than sweat pouring of your face.

Yea, I've been told whatever area you'd like to correct, the sweat is obviously still gonna find a way out. Face is by far worst and most embarrassing for me, though, I could probably deal with more trunk sweating. Would you recommend the procedure?

Let me preface by stating, I'm not a clinician nor attempting to suggest a diagnosis. With that said, I do understand pharmacological adverse manifestations.

Moreover, I'm not wanting to invoke fear. I'd discus with your treating clinician that has Rx'd you your beta blocker to consider the possibility that your propranolol may have triggered an autoimmune reaction. Several HTN meds can trigger SLE (lupus erythematosus). Hyperhidrosis is a common symptom of SLE.

I'd tease out the conversation between you and your treating clinician to start out with an ANA and anti-dsDNA testing. It's a simple blood draw.

@Stewie dude seriously you are a huge value to this board, I for one immensely appreciate your contributions here, hell I learn something new everyday from you.

@Stewie dude seriously you are a huge value to this board, I for one immensely appreciate your contributions here, hell I learn something new everyday from you.
Thanks, Brad! I know this may sound like a humblebrag, although I consider myself just another face in the crowd.

However, thanks:)

Late Edit: Antihistone antibodies would show higher specificity of drug induced autoimmune (DIA).

ANA and anti-dsDNA doesn't have a very high specificity for DIA. Given so, you could still pull these.

I had major issues with my pit sweating when I was 14-15. My Dr. gave me a script for DrySol. This was many many years ago but I think now some lower strengths are OTC.

Being young, stupid, and wanted to solve the problem fast, I put a shit load on the first few nights and just about burnt the skin off my pits. It was horrible. I used it a few times a week before bed for a year and have never really pit sweated since.

The above will work for pits and maybe a few other areas of the body. For full body sweating, if possible stay in a cooler environment and also when you do start sweating try not to let the anxiety kick in and make it worse (if you can control it). If it's hot and I have to be in a public place, I just wear a white or black shirt so people can't really see it too much. No khaki pants or chicks will not dig the swamp ass.

Ever try CBD? Medical grade? If you haven't it may be worth trying. I dont know if you mentioned you tried it in this post or another so I apologize if this has been mentioned.

I sweat a lot on higher doses no matter what. Especially test. Could be your gear is exacerbating the issue as has been brought up already.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws