over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Excessive sweating

Yea, I've been told whatever area you'd like to correct, the sweat is obviously still gonna find a way out. Face is by far worst and most embarrassing for me, though, I could probably deal with more trunk sweating. Would you recommend the procedure?
Yes, it still has to come out somewhere.

I would definitely recommend it based on MY experience but there is one possible complication, I forgot it's medical name but it basically makes one or both of your eyelids droop (which doesn't look good at all).

I obviously didn't have this complication and I don't remember it's prevalence neither but I would definitely do a thorough Google search and find yourself a surgeon that has at least some experience with a sympathectomy because it can't be undone. Once the nerve or nerves are ablated, they are irreparable.

But for me it was definitely worth it because once the sweat starts pouring off of your face for no reason whatsoever, you basically become socially handicapped. People start asking what's wrong and all. Very very annoying.

I would only do this procedure for facial sweating though.

DRYSOL...buydrysol.com...20% solution...I have been using for over 40 years...no underarm sweat...EVER...

Guys, I am sitting in 60degree air conditioning for hours now, and my pits will not stop sweating. It feels like I am on dnp. I am on zero stimulants, but I have ptsd and anxiety. I do not take anything besides propranolol and won't. And propranolol lowers norepinephrine and noradrenaline so in theory if I am walking or sitting wound as fuck, like I always am, why am I still sweating profusely? I also catch myself tightening my diaphragm and holding my breath, this happens when I walk in public subconsciously. My limbic system has been hit by a meteor. Any help would be great, I have used the guy and girls clinical strength deodorants, i put it on my feet because they sweat a lot, everywhere sweats bros, luckily i dont have zits or dermatitis or anything because I take extra good care of skin because I am like swamp-thing. PS I have been like this for 10+ years. I try to control my breathing.. WIM HOF... ayurveda, tcm, pagan medicine, all that yoga meditation..burn sacred herbs incense I have tried everything, isochronic tones binaural beats, maybe its not an anxiety thing and its a problem with my sweat eccrine glands, I have a date soon with this girl I really like lol any help would be welcomed
Bro, I have pretty severe PSTI as well from my wild ass career...here is the deal...it's called PTSI now...not PTSD.

I'm not correcting your grammar by any means, I am illustrating a point.

The stress you have HAS caused brain damage, and this is the effect. It happened to me as well. Not only did I have the same symptoms as you but I also had extreme tinnitus and the classic spider web nerve pain in my head/face.

Luckily my dad (former SEAL) sent me to his best friend who is a dentist and is a former green beret and recognized my symptoms immediately and PTSI...I had gone to over 20 dentist in a year thinking it was tooth related!!! They essentially sat me down and told me it was normal for someone like me and there were options.

They got me an appointment with someone who would listen and gave a shit and I got a bunch of scans done...ended up getting an occipital nerve block (because that part of my brain is shit apparently)and all of my severe problems went away...no pills.

I go in every 3-4 months and get another nerve block...it really is brain damage...learning to cope is great...but remember what you are actually dealing with and the problem makes more sense to treat.

I know you state you are not seeking the pharma option here but once I started taking gabapentin I started sweating less and was far less anxious. I just felt so much better in my day to day life. I think excessive sweating is most often linked to anxiety or poor cardiovascular fitness and being overweight. You don’t strike Me as someone who has poor cardiovascular fitness given ur name.

For what it is worth. A higher carb diet leaves me sweating and feeling like a blast furnace most of the time. My girlfriends like it in the winter till they get to hot and push me away.

Not sure if you have health insurance or not but if so you might talk to a dermatologist about getting Botox injections in the areas you sweat the most. Unfortunately it only lasts a few months but if you can get it covered under health insurance it’s definitely an option I’d look into.

Stan Efferding said something about low Vitamin D levels commonly produce excessive sweat on the forehead. Wish you the best brother, I have my own mental issues I've had to learn to control. I feel the struggle!

Bro, I have pretty severe PSTI as well from my wild ass career...here is the deal...it's called PTSI now...not PTSD.

I'm not correcting your grammar by any means, I am illustrating a point.

The stress you have HAS caused brain damage, and this is the effect. It happened to me as well. Not only did I have the same symptoms as you but I also had extreme tinnitus and the classic spider web nerve pain in my head/face.

Luckily my dad (former SEAL) sent me to his best friend who is a dentist and is a former green beret and recognized my symptoms immediately and PTSI...I had gone to over 20 dentist in a year thinking it was tooth related!!! They essentially sat me down and told me it was normal for someone like me and there were options.

They got me an appointment with someone who would listen and gave a shit and I got a bunch of scans done...ended up getting an occipital nerve block (because that part of my brain is shit apparently)and all of my severe problems went away...no pills.

I go in every 3-4 months and get another nerve block...it really is brain damage...learning to cope is great...but remember what you are actually dealing with and the problem makes more sense to treat.
where can one seek this therapy? Normal GP? thanks bro!

Stan Efferding said something about low Vitamin D levels commonly produce excessive sweat on the forehead. Wish you the best brother, I have my own mental issues I've had to learn to control. I feel the struggle!
mines not on forehead ever its always where focal hydrosis proliferates based on my reading its congruent with that

Man. I sweat a lot ! 24/7. I didn’t Happen when I was skinny. But now I sweat all the time.

i just wanna put it out there i sweat like crazy too. i also struggle w anxiety and take meds for it etc
i honestly think i am just born w more sweat glands or something. never really looked into it.
but its unreal how much i sweat. on gear way worse.
i am super temp sensitive.
-F

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner