over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

excessive use of insulin

The funny thing is the guys I joked about did use insulin and plenty of it, I think you possibly missed the point of my joke and what @BigNJ is saying maybe

I didn't miss the point of your joke and I know they took insulin but again it's besides the point in many ways. Guys overcomplicate things but there are optimal ways of doing things for each person and each can respond differently. I know many who prefer pre and post workout slin. Some very advanced guys eat sweets/candy all day on insulin it doesn't mean that is the best way of doing things. Frankly anything would work for Ronnie Coleman. Anyway I am going out now. First night out in ages. I just checked this as I am waiting for my mates to arrive. Cognac and coke in hand. Have a good one everyone :)

This is interesting bc everyone says insulin makes you fat....which seems impossible if in a deficit. Do you take any gh?
no gh at all but mind you im in a CONSTANT calorie defecit due to digestive system malfunctions. I eat less than probably 1600 calories per day and I am 200lbs 5"8/9. I dont do any cardio either. sometimes ill go ona walk, AFTER PINNING INSULIN. once per week ill do a quick 15-30 min fasted cardio without insulin in system. yes it can interfere if you go to sleep right after. but i also go to sleep right after i pin 10iu sometimes. who knows man , bro lore is bullshit. lots of stress and depression and paranoia and PTSD has my CNS rocking always though, I sweat 24/7 and my resting HR is always up.

You know I am couching many bodybuilders at national and international level, and even had two that I got IFBB PRO status, 90% of my clients use insulin both before and after training and I guarantee you that 90% of top level bodybuilders are using insuin before training . I'm not going to argue if it's good or bad but it works great
What's your typical insulin usage for offseason ? How many times a day and on training days only ?

You know I am couching many bodybuilders at national and international level, and even had two that I got IFBB PRO status, 90% of my clients use insulin both before and after training and I guarantee you that 90% of top level bodybuilders are using insuin before training . I'm not going to argue if it's good or bad but it works great
I'm sure experience what counts. I'm just looking at it from a scientific point of view.

Glycogen super compensation normally happens when glycogen stores are depleted. In most cases bodybuilders at your level are using insulin all day long. Glycogen stores are pretty much topped off.

We have to consider insulinase, limited glucose transport, Glut 4 translocation etc... Muscles are are mostly primed for glucose uptake and super compensation when they are fully depleted. In a way you can not put more water in a glass that is full of water.

Anyways I digress, I'm not saying you or Milso etc are wrong, I'm just saying looking at it closely insulin pre workout is unnecessary. I believe post work out when glycogen stores are somewhat depleted and glut 4 translocation is optimised is where insulin (fast acting) will shine. I could be wrong.

which is exactly as I thought - mister wikipedia, who cannot support himself with real results only with rules from pubmed:sneaky:
Mr wikipedia. Don't go there boy.
My university education in both biochemistry and biology trumps your idiotic I follow Milos so Milsos Must be right. Really pathetic ignorant man. Wikipedia get the fuck outta here.

While a properly fed BB will undoubtedly have enough glycogen to perform a training session that does not mean one cannot train harder and improve results by topping off with intra nutrition. Doable and optimal are not the same.
No you can't top it off during a workout.How did you come up with that? Please explain how?

For the hundredth time YOU CAN NOT TOP ANY THING OFF WHILE YOU SRE TRAINING. THIS IS 1 + 1 = 2 YOU CAN NOT CHANGE HOW THE BODY WORKS. GET THIS INTO YOUR HEAD,: GLYCOGEN SUPER COMPENSATION ONLY Happens AT REST. THIS IS HOW THE BODY Woks PERIOD NO MATTER WHAT MILOS OR LUKI SAYS.

No you can't top it off during a workout.How did you come up with that? Please explain how?

For the hundredth time YOU CAN NOT TOP ANY THING OFF WHILE YOU SRE TRAINING. THIS IS 1 + 1 = 2 YOU CAN NOT CHANGE HOW THE BODY WORKS. GET THIS INTO YOUR HEAD,: GLYCOGEN SUPER COMPENSATION ONLY Happens AT REST. THIS IS HOW THE BODY Woks PERIOD NO MATTER WHAT MILOS OR LUKI SAYS.

Did I say "super-compensation?

Where do you think carbs consumed during the first fifteen minutes of my session go? So the body doesn't use them?

Get this into your head: I don't give a shit about super-compensation. After 25+ years I can tell when something improves my training and recovery and since I train with zero meals eaten thus far in the day(5am) and I'm not getting up at 2AM to eat I will continue to use my intra and will continue to benefit from it. My training is also longer these days and the difference in the second 45mins of my sessions is vastly improved.

Was I training for 45 mins like I used to with lower reps higher weight more HIT style and doing so at night after eating 4+ meals I would likely not use intra as I do now.

I am sorry MY approach does not meet with your approval. Maybe its because I don't need your approval oh wise one, get THAT through your head, your excellency.

I have been using humalog many years 2 or 3 times a week before workouts. Of course, before 10 iu before workout i have my carb drink and other supplements. I feel insulin does stress out the body to work harder, shuttle in all the nutrients but too much is not good if u have other health issues. Im was finding i was getting smaller . Maybe the insulin was worsening another health condition i was experiencing. I was getting major itchy rashes on my arms and at time other parts of the body.This has been going on and off for 4 to 5 years. I couldnt figure it out . I had other symptoms like fatigue,digestion problems ,pain,insomnia.... After a ton of reading , im thinking i have had candida or leaky gut. candida is when the bad bacteria in the gut overgrows and many sweet carbs with make it worse. Has anyone gone through something like this?

I believe Milos has his guys doing very long workouts?
Yes, with giant sets.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostriderTX