over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Exciting! GRF1-29/GHRP-2 serum GH test!

What is the boom dosing ? The one that you take a massive dose before you go to bed ?

with those high dosages, this thing gets more expensive than GH.

Alpha,

"Inject 500mcg of Mod GRF1-29 and 250mcg of GHRP-2 SubQ"

You went higher on the Mod lower on the Ghrp-2 , contrary to most have done where they go say 100 on mod 500+ on GHRP.

Any particular reason?

Ak

That is my feeling. I definitely did not get results anywhere close to 5iu of GH daily when i used 100/100 2x-3x daily. There is definitely some merit now in the folks using "boom dosing" with Ipramorelin 1mg once or twice a day :)

Been runnin 750mcgs a day of ipam by itself with my trt and I honestly feel like I'm on 3ius of good gh. Pumps, fat loss, cts all there. I've done the mod grf and ipam combo at 100mcgs 3x's a day and honestly i feel the ipam by itself at 750mcgs a day is stronger

bros which one you suggest ?

ipam 500mcg x 2 + mod 250 x 2

or

ghrp2 250 x 2 + mod 250 x 2

Great thread...great OP. Wish there was more indvidual research being posted up like this.

Been runnin 750mcgs a day of ipam by itself with my trt and I honestly feel like I'm on 3ius of good gh. Pumps, fat loss, cts all there. I've done the mod grf and ipam combo at 100mcgs 3x's a day and honestly i feel the ipam by itself at 750mcgs a day is stronger

r u splitting it up?

This is an excellent thread. Thanks, for posting.

You were the one who made the remark "I know traditionally most people use the 100mcg/100mcg method but i somehow dont buy into 100mcg being the max dose and maxing out the receptor theory"

'No' means that 500mcg might be overkill and a waster of money until proven otherwise.

Yes that is true and what I implied. But until the test for 100mg is done you cant make statement to suggest 100mcg is not max dose. And also you have to bear in mind most people take it 100 x 3. Considering you are taking 500mcg Mod grf and 250mcg GHRP-2, I would sure hope it gives me almost 4 times the igf readings of a 100mcgx100mcg dose

This is not to call you out but more about what is the most cost effective method is.

I have seen a good number of studies on Mod Grf and 100mcg being the max saturation dose. Even doses as low as 40mcg for Mod Grf seemed sufficient. All I did was challenged the above quote it like any reasonable broke ass person would. Not all of us have deep pockets like you and can afford 500mcg per shot without even wanting to know the real facts.

But I have to give you credit for saying you would do the 100mcg x 100mcg test.

Bro, i really dont care what you think. I have nothing to prove to you. If you have done the test at 100/100mcg then why dont you post it up so we can see and benefit. You are spewing crap out of your mouth. I dont sell peptides so i dont have a hidden agenda to have members use more dosage than necessary.

Please explain this one thing to me genius and i will shut the hell up. Do you realize that both GRF1-29 and Tesamorelin are both GHRH (growth hormone releasing hormone)? If we can agree on that can you tell me then why tesamorelin is approved for 2mg daily dosage if GHRH max receptor capability is 100mcg? Just answer that for me and then we can go forward. If you cant, then please do your own research and post results. Thanks.

Alpha,

"Inject 500mcg of Mod GRF1-29 and 250mcg of GHRP-2 SubQ"

You went higher on the Mod lower on the Ghrp-2 , contrary to most have done where they go say 100 on mod 500+ on GHRP.

Any particular reason?

Ak

That is a very good question. The reason i did that is because i think there lies a hidden gold mine that people are under dosing the GHRH. Once again i may be all wrong. Many people for example think that tesamorelin and ipamorelin are in the same family just because their name ends in -relin. This is completely wrong. Tesamorelin is same family of mod GRF and ipamorelin is a GHRP. So when Merck got approval for the 2mg of tesamorelin single dosage i started thinking to bump up the GHRH.

If i had ipamorelin on hand, i would have used 500/500mcg of GRF/Ipa but i knew that with GHRP-2 the hunger side effects would have been insane and just didnt wanna go higher than 250mcg. My best friend has Ipa/GRF from Ergo on hand and i am going to test that as well at a high dosage like 500/500mcg of each to see if bumping up the GHRP family has any effect.

There are still a lot of questions to be answered, but the bottom line is that it is all very exciting to me. Most important question for me at this point is to find the lowest possible dose that will give me a significant serum GH rise we are talking more than 8.0. If 100/100mcg of each gives a rise of more than 8.0 then hell no reason to use 5x the amount for 50% more. But it is all here say until we test it.

when doing a gh serum test, for real gh it doesnt have to be fasted? but for peptides you do? is this right?

when doing a gh serum test, for real gh it doesnt have to be fasted? but for peptides you do? is this right?

For synthetic GH, fasting makes no difference. For peptides you need to be fasting because somatostatin gets elevated with fats/carbs and will prevent release of GH from pituitary.

maybe they approved the high dose of ghrh because ghrps have more "sides" like hunger lethargy sweating all those hypo symptoms.

Good news guys!

Phil stepped up and is sending me a tesamorelin vial for me to test out. I am super excited to try this to see how it stacks up on its own compared to our combo of GHRH/GHRP. Will keep you guys posted :)

Good news guys!

Phil stepped up and is sending me a tesamorelin vial for me to test out. I am super excited to try this to see how it stacks up on its own compared to our combo of GHRH/GHRP. Will keep you guys posted :)

I look forward to hear how it works out.

What is the boom dosing ? The one that you take a massive dose before you go to bed ?

with those high dosages, this thing gets more expensive than GH.

it s not even close. you are not understanding how long 5 mg lasts, even if you boom

Peptide Calculator | Melanotan Reconstitution | Research Peptides
this will help you get a feel for how much it really costs and how long it will last you.

just go to ergopep.com and see the prices then compare to your email lists

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828