over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

EXEMESTANE / AROMASIN dosing on a TRT/CRUISE dose of Test

JAP426

Registered
My doctor gave me 25 mg dose Aromasin/Exemestane pills as my Estradiol was slightly elevated. He advised to just take a pill a couple of days a week (for a total of 50 mgs a week).

Any particular dosing that works out good for you guys? I currently do a 200 mg shot of Test Cypionate every Monday morning. So when should I take the Aromasin/Exemestane? I was thinking about taking one pill on Monday morning with breakfast and one pill on Thursday morning with breakfast.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

I’m not a doctor obviously and I don’t know all your details. The fact that your doc checks E2 and is willing to prescribe an AI is just great. That dose sounds just a little high for Aromasin/Exemestane, but that’s just my opinion. I suppose it could be right on the money too. Your doc obviously knows something, so that’s really good.

You had mentioned your E2 was only slightly elevated. If it was just outside the normal range, I would probably start with half of that dose 12.5 perhaps EOD. Aromasin has a half-life of like 24 hours but I find dosing EOD seems to work nicely. I started with Arimidex/Anastrozole about 4 years ago and it’s not as strong as Aromasin. I only switched to Aromasin within the last year. I was able to get dialed in pretty quickly since I tested E2 a few times. For the moment 12.5 EOD works just fine for me. Depending on my protocol, I can use even less. Your TRT dose, body fat levels and the rate at which you aromatize are all factors that affect your E2 levels.

You can read up on this AI, you’ll find statements like this … Aromasin is a suicidal aromatase inhibitor (AI), meaning it permanently disables the aromatase enzyme once it binds to it. So this is pretty strong stuff, stronger than Arimidex/Anastrozole.

In the end, the only way to really know is to pick a dose, run that for a while (watch for any symptoms of low E2) and then test your E2. If your E2 is too low, you’ll know it. Your joints will hurt … and if this happens you can just ease up on the AI and you’ll feel better. It might just be better not to crash your E2 in the first place (been there done that) – but in the end, you will figure that out pretty quick and make an adjustment.

You should split your dose up at least twice a week to help stabilize your hormone levels. The more you inject in smaller doses the lower your overall E will be and you will require less Aromasin.

I currently take a dose of Aromasin every third day at 12.5mg and I'm on TRT dose of 160mg Test E per week split into two doses.

You should split your dose up at least twice a week to help stabilize your hormone levels. The more you inject in smaller doses the lower your overall E will be and you will require less Aromasin.

This is a really good point. I take 100mg 2x per week. 200mg all at once will send your levels pretty high, only to have them drop pretty drastically after 7 days. Pinning 2x per week solves that problem.

I don't need all that much AI depending on my body fat levels and especially when I drop down to 80mg 2x per week. Part of that is probably due to the fact that I pin 2x per week. That's one benefit of working with a TRT clinic ... they just would not ever tell you to pin 200 all at once. Sometimes I forget just how lucky I was to start with the TRT clinic pretty early on - skipped a lot of pitfalls since they knew what they were doing.

If your asin is legit do not use 25mg at once! Definitely split dosage. I for one use 6,25mg and not even 12,5mg.

Why is Aromasin so expensive compared to adex. The powders are cheap but tabs I've seen are like 1 dollar a day which could get expensive taking year round. Unles you are braking them up.

What Aromasin dose would you use with high high dose test like 750 mg enth plus suspension on work out days?

This is a really good point. I take 100mg 2x per week. 200mg all at once will send your levels pretty high, only to have them drop pretty drastically after 7 days. Pinning 2x per week solves that problem.

I don't need all that much AI depending on my body fat levels and especially when I drop down to 80mg 2x per week. Part of that is probably due to the fact that I pin 2x per week. That's one benefit of working with a TRT clinic ... they just would not ever tell you to pin 200 all at once. Sometimes I forget just how lucky I was to start with the TRT clinic pretty early on - skipped a lot of pitfalls since they knew what they were doing.

My trt clinic told me exactly to inject 200mg at once per week. They are all different , sounds like you got a good one.

It's pretty well known around here that taking half your dose twice a week is superior and will lower SHBG and estrogen. Some people even use a skin pin and inject a little a few times a week.

It's pretty well known around here that taking half your dose twice a week is superior and will lower SHBG and estrogen. Some people even use a skin pin and inject a little a few times a week.

I wouldn't say superior by any means . Dependant on the person . Test c has a half life of 8 days . Once a week is perfectly fine for most. After my last pin 7 days later I still run around 850-900 test levels . I never feel really different from day one to seven.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws