over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Exemestane Log

thethinker48

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Hey guys,

Will be logging the Aromasin from MA. Will most likely get bloodwork with it as well.

Currently running:

500 mgs test
500mgs primo

Gonna do 10 mgs ED. Might be a little too much especially if primo brings down the e2 a bit.

Mike sent an independent HLPC report with it as well like promised; not a very common thing to do, he's probably paying a bit on his end to make sure all his stuff is top notch.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

On a side note and not to derail the thread...but how is the Primo treating you I general?

I will be following this as I plan to bump test up later and add Primo for the first time.

No AI's yet....but something to note how much Primo affects it.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

On a side note and not to derail the thread...but how is the Primo treating you I general?

I will be following this as I plan to bump test up later and add Primo for the first time.

No AI's yet....but something to note how much Primo affects it.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I'm only like a week in maybe. I'm using Toraxx's primo (which I know there's been some talk about...you know :) ).

The usual signs: Nitrogen retention, dryness, face getting a bit leaner (I'm sensitive to estrogen) are starting to present themselves.

Usually I'd run NPP and then next blast cycle EQ, then back to NPP; Keep the dosages the same mostly.

I ran a little bit of Pharmacom's primo, and really liked the drug. The no side effect profile, not so harsh on your body, good fullness and the look made it a very likable drug to me. The price, and the fakes on the market often prevent people from running this drug. And it makes sense; It's not some miraculous muscle builder, most guys would get more from the basics if on a budget, but it is a healthier drug IMO compared to other anabolics.

We'll see how this blast goes with it. Anyway...don't mean to ramble on in an aromasin log :eek:

Following, i wanna do same thing soon 500t/500p , good luck with your log :)

Can't really tell the difference between the tab Aromasin I was running from a very good sponsor here and MA's Aromasin.

I'm pretty sensitive to estrogen: my face bloats fast if I don't have an AI or some SERM with 500 mgs of test: that's not happening.

I'll run bloodwork in a few weeks as well. Just need those test and primo values to build up in blood :)

Run basic bloodwork during blasts guys; it'll show what kind of damage the compounds are actually doing.

Can't really tell the difference between the tab Aromasin I was running from a very good sponsor here and MA's Aromasin.

I'm pretty sensitive to estrogen: my face bloats fast if I don't have an AI or some SERM with 500 mgs of test: that's not happening.

I'll run bloodwork in a few weeks as well. Just need those test and primo values to build up in blood :)

Run basic bloodwork during blasts guys; it'll show what kind of damage the compounds are actually doing.

He must have good stuff too. :)

Exemestane, and AI's in general, belong to a class of compounds with effects that are not readily discernible during research. Therefore, it can be hard to differentiate between various products. After all, if one product is dosed at 85% and the other is dosed at 100%, is that small difference going to produce significantly different effects?

On ones bloodwork there may be a meaningful difference, but as far as outwardly noticeable effects go it is unlikely to produce a perceivable difference. Bloodwork will be helpful.

Thanks for the feedback. :)

Last edited:
I still have to get bloodwork.

I like taking 2 days off from the gym before getting it drawn just to get some decent values.

I've ran pharm Aromasin, and Mike's is NO different. Easier to measure too instead of snapping pills unevenly.

I think proper ancillary use is a must in this game; and you've got a pretty damn great source here for it.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner