over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Exemstane/aromasin

bigzzz

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Hi Guys,

I've been on 500mg test-e weekly for quite a while now without an AI. A week ago I added 12.5mg aromasin EOD to combat some bloating/moonface. Now after a week I don't see much of a change(yet), since I don't want to crash my estrogen how long should I wait before changing the dose? In other words, how long does it take for aromasin to reach steady state?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Guys,

I've been on 500mg test-e weekly for quite a while now without an AI. A week ago I added 12.5mg aromasin EOD to combat some bloating/moonface. Now after a week I don't see much of a change(yet), since I don't want to crash my estrogen how long should I wait before changing the dose? In other words, how long does it take for aromasin to reach steady state?

Thanks in advance.
12,5mg Aromasin eod will already lower E2 quite a lot for 500mg of TestE ew.

Just do estradiol blood tests, and see where your levels are.

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the obvious answers. I know bloodwork is key but there is no point in bloodwork if aromasin takes a few weeks to build up/lower estrogen. I'm one week in with aro so my question is when will it be fully build up in my system so I can get a proper blood reading?

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the obvious answers. I know bloodwork is key but there is no point in bloodwork if aromasin takes a few weeks to build up/lower estrogen. I'm one week in with aro so my question is when will it be fully build up in my system so I can get a proper blood reading?
Anyone? Maybe @luki7788 you can answer this?

Anyone? Maybe @luki7788 you can answer this?
Aromasin after the first dose will give the effect of lowering E2 but over time it will continue to lower it. Once I wrote that I don't like aromasin because I know many cases where long-term use of this substance led to the fact that even with 2g of testosterone per week E2 can be below normal - as if it could permanently kill the aromatase enzyme

aromasin has an elimination half-life of 24 hours
so in just one day, you take it, it does what it's supposed to do, and it leaves your body.
it doesn't need days, weeks or anything to build up

aromasin has an elimination half-life of 24 hours
so in just one day, you take it, it does what it's supposed to do, and it leaves your body.
it doesn't need days, weeks or anything to build up
That's bullshit lol.

Aromasin works right away - if estrogen really is the problem you would notice help. On 500mg of Test that should be plenty to keep E2 in range. Bloodwork would confirm all of this. You are probably eating more from being on test (which is fine) and lifting more and not getting enough cardio in, or not drinking enough water, or drinking too much alcohol, or maybe eating too much processed food. This shit isn't rocket science, and 99% of the time it's something very simple.

However, guys like you come along about once a week and post stuff like this - explain why you can't or haven't gotten bloodwork, and want everybody to just guess while you reply to every guess with why everything you are doing is spot on and perfect. Around and around we go.

The moonface threads are my absolute favorite though - can do a quick search and find about 30 just like yours!

That's bullshit lol.
No it's true. It can knock aromatse out more than you can recover in 24hrs. But every one is different, some need it EOD some just need to split the dose up and run less everyday. Sometimes people don't get much from it. Others it tanks their E2

For me exemestane is the only AI that doesn't give a linear response.
I used to respond very poorly to aromasin, like 25 mg per day (taken with fats, splitted dose 2 x day 12 hours apart, tried everything) were barely enough to keep my estradiol in range with 250 mg of test.
Now one single dose of 12.5 mg can leave me "crashed" for days.
For me is also the AI with the fastest onset of action. I can see and feel changes within hours after taking a dose.

Is the 500mg of test weekly taken all in 1 shot? If looking for better estrogen management, smaller more frequent dosing works better, regardless of AI usage.

N=1 anecdote

200mg of T/week for my “TRT”
Split in 2 doses of 100mg each

25mg of Exemestane/week each
Split in 2 doses of 12.5mg

I’m old and lazy but thankfully this simple protocol works great for me and has for over a decade.

Is the 500mg of test weekly taken all in 1 shot? If looking for better estrogen management, smaller more frequent dosing works better, regardless of AI usage.
Twice per week.

That's bullshit lol.
you should stop everything you're taking, you don't know what you're doing, you don't know the products, you don't know what they do and how they do it, you don't get bloodwork.
I don't wish you that, but you'll have more and more problems

Aromasin after the first dose will give the effect of lowering E2 but over time it will continue to lower it. Once I wrote that I don't like aromasin because I know many cases where long-term use of this substance led to the fact that even with 2g of testosterone per week E2 can be below normal - as if it could permanently kill the aromatase enzyme
That is true, 3 years ago I used to aromatize at high rate, 240mg test pw (no ai) gave me 120pg/ml estro on blood work (so bascially 3x upper range). This days I can run 900 test with no ai and the result is similar - 120ng/ml.

Whats more I feel im extremly sensitive to exemestane now, to bring down 120ng/ml to a half I have to microdose exe like 1/6 tab every 4 days or so, otherwise ill get my estro crashed really quickly. I think I have to quit it forever before it isnt too late

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131