over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Exercising before breakfast trains your fat tissues to break themselves down

G.I.Bro

Banned
Registered
http://www.ergo-log.com/exercising-...our-fat-tissues-to-break-themselves-down.html

"Exercising before breakfast trains your fat tissues to break themselves down

If you want to lose fat by doing more exercise, then exercise as much as possible on an empty stomach. In the short term doing this burns more fat than if you exercise while you've still got nutrients in the bloodstream, but in the long term the slimming effect is even stronger. By exercising before breakfast you probably train your fat tissues to break themselves down. British researchers at the University of Bath reached this conclusion in a small human study."

I don't think I've ever seen the word "probably" used in a study...

I'm all for someone doing whatever style works for them personally but to fasted cardio or fasted weight training definitely isn't something everyone will respond to

I did 14 sets of push-ups after a 12 hour fast this morning. I think it's a great way to start the day. LEAN and MEAN

Fasted training has been my preference for years now.

I can't say I'm leaner because of it. But I also can't say the opposite.

I'll take a "probably" tho! :p

interesting. I loved fasted training while on keto but notice a significant performance drop off when I went back to a more traditional diet. I may need to start incorporating it with some sort of eaas peri workout, wonder if that would still be considered fasted as it's essentially nil calories.

Agree with above poster...not sure how much it's helped staying lean (I believe it has) but I've grown to live IF and fasted training. I train on AM or midday before my first meal during my fast.

Of course, exercise , training, lowers insulin and burns more fat.

Yohimbine hcl is a good tool if training fasted.

I do 5 am workouts on an empty stomach but feel the fat loss comes from post workout 30 minute cardio or stair master.

I've trained before work at 5:00am fasted for a few years now. Stay super lean year round now though I do keep a tight diet.

Fairly certain (in my experience at least) that it does not train my fat cells to burn themselves or keep me leaner than if I trained unfasted.

I do notice I can't "stomach" as many carbs as I can when I used to train with a meal beforehand so there could be a correlation that people tend to naturally eat less if they train fasted. Just a thought though.

Does having a big bowl of cinnamon toast crunch count as fasted? :confused:

interesting. I loved fasted training while on keto but notice a significant performance drop off when I went back to a more traditional diet. I may need to start incorporating it with some sort of eaas peri workout, wonder if that would still be considered fasted as it's essentially nil calories.

As far as I know bcaa/eaa trigger an insulin response so you no longer would be considered in a fasted state.

I thought it was odd in the study they stated that when they ran on an empty stomach they burned 20g less carbs( so they burned 80 calories less. But also burned 7g more fat which = 63 calories. So they migh of burned more fat while jogging fasted. But they actually burned 17 less calories over all. I'm just curious how that would effect the results in the long run?

As far as I know bcaa/eaa trigger an insulin response so you no longer would be considered in a fasted state.

Bcaa's before Fasted cardio, and/or weight training will be burnt up by the exercise, just take it right before

now on yohimbine its a no-no because insulin negates insulin response. Some will say its okay with yohimbine, from my experience, as i've done bcaa's with yohimbine, you want to get the full benefits .

i wonder how old these guys were. and what exactly is "healthy but fat?"
155 heart rates while "jogging" 3.4 miles an hour at a 60% vo2 max dont jive. u'd have a max heart rate over 200 and somehow get it up to 155 at walking speed.

Very good point. Even caffeine consumption has been shown to trigger an insulin response.

Obviously not that an insulin response of that level would make any real world difference, it will take one out of a truly fasted state.

Bcaa's before Fasted cardio, and/or weight training will be burnt up by the exercise, just take it right before

now on yohimbine its a no-no because insulin negates insulin response. Some will say its okay with yohimbine, from my experience, as i've done bcaa's with yohimbine, you want to get the full benefits .

Sorry but got confused, what do you mean by insulin negates insulin response?

Do you mean that the insulin response from BCAAs will hamper the effects of yohimbine because yohimbine has been shown to be more effective in a fasted state?

Thought that's what you meant but wasn't sure.

Yes the bcaa/eea would be "burnt" up by exercise(so would food) But the poster asked if he would still be in a fasted state. The 1st definition of "a fast, or fasted is to obstain from all food. Just in case people want to get technical the definition of food is any nutritious substance people or animals eat. Obviously bcaa have nutritional value. So the answer to his question is no he would no longer be in a fasted state.

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner