over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Exhausted on var!!!

SAGE74

Kilo Klub Member
My fiancé has been taking anavar for 3 weeks now at 10mg ed. Her diet is good, oatmeal and a shake for breakfast, salad with chicken breast or tuna for lunch, and basmati rice, fish or steak and a veggie for dinner plus a shake before bed. This a typical day for her diet. She's 45 5' tall and 120lbs. The problem is she is exhausted, even after 8-10 hrs of sleep. Is it the var or does she need something in her diet?

Pretty common reaction in women, especially first timers. They screwing with their hormones...

fitnesskatz

thats interesting post,,,could be meds? if she take any,,,,could be diet if she just started eating that way,,,var is unique in that it increases your phosphcreatine in your muscle cells which usually gives you great endurance but like dude said its a little bit of a guessing game with females cuz they taking and manipulating hormones designed really for males,,,also life changes affect us such as work, family, relationships,,,mental shit drains me worse than anything

From past experience BC caused lethargy issues when combined with another hormone (win/pro/var) Dropped the bc for a show and lethargy cleared up. Could be what she is experiencing...

My fiancé has been taking anavar for 3 weeks now at 10mg ed. Her diet is good, oatmeal and a shake for breakfast, salad with chicken breast or tuna for lunch, and basmati rice, fish or steak and a veggie for dinner plus a shake before bed. This a typical day for her diet. She's 45 5' tall and 120lbs. The problem is she is exhausted, even after 8-10 hrs of sleep. Is it the var or does she need something in her diet?

Some people dont take in enough good complex carbs.
If your sure its the ANAVAR cut it back to 5mg.

YESSS ! That happens to me, it's called LETHARGY !!!

that's why I don't use VAR anymore, the lethargy is just fucking horrible

From past experience BC caused lethargy issues when combined with another hormone (win/pro/var) Dropped the bc for a show and lethargy cleared up. Could be what she is experiencing...

Yes, I have heard of lethargy as a side effect in some people. Have her drop down her dosage and take at night before bed.

Thanks for all the advice guys! We're going to up her carbs a bit, if that doesn't work we're going to drop the dose by half.

I only get lethargy from Var when I go in excess of 50mg per day. Under 50mg I'm totally fine. The second I go to 75, I start living on coffee, which doesn't even do much to lethargy TBH. I saw the high dose of Var for the last couple weeks before a show, and try to plan my schedule accordingly. Of course every person's tolerance is different.

I'm on 50mg of Var now and have noticed a little lethargy and some appetite suppression

Why does var do this?

Almost all orals stress the liver and kidney to some degree. These organs have to filter and break down the orals. This is what causes lethargy and loss of appetite. Highly doubt the birth control has much of anything to do with it. My wife has been on depo provera for years now and has switched over to IUD and she is fine.

Did any of the advice work?

Did any of the advice work?

We raised her carb intake, she started taking b12 injects and everything is good now. I want to thank everyone for their help. It was her first run with var so we didn't know how she was going to react.

Almost all orals stress the liver and kidney to some degree. These organs have to filter and break down the orals. This is what causes lethargy and loss of appetite. Highly doubt the birth control has much of anything to do with it. My wife has been on depo provera for years now and has switched over to IUD and she is fine.

Kidney thing is scary.

I get it everytime it goes awsy after a couple weeks though but sucks!!

Sure its Var?

IF its winny, winny tends to screw with cortisol...

I've run Winny and I've never heard of it causing lethargy and loss of appetite. Even in Women.

I've been running Var for 2 weeks now. The first week I started at 80mg/day and at around day 4 the lethargy was killing me along with forearm pumps I've never experienced before. Coffee, 5hr Energy, more carbs. Nothing worked and I had to lower the dose to 50mg/day.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws