over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Exhaustion and Sleep Apnea

Was diagnosed with it too through a sleep study.Have a CPAP but struggle to make it through the night leaving it on:(

Was diagnosed with it too through a sleep study.Have a CPAP but struggle to make it through the night leaving it on:(

I generally get 8 hours of sleep in a night. I normally wake up after about 5 or 6 hours and take off the mask and roll over onto my belly. I still wake up infinitely better than I did before.

I generally get 8 hours of sleep in a night. I normally wake up after about 5 or 6 hours and take off the mask and roll over onto my belly. I still wake up infinitely better than I did before.

Thats better than me bro.I usually wake up at about the 2 or 3 hour mark with my mouth really dry and the thing is just bugging me.

I am not going to give up though:) I keep hearing how much better people feel from using it.

You should get a sleep study and for the mean time try sleeping on your side vs your back or stomach.

Thats better than me bro.I usually wake up at about the 2 or 3 hour mark with my mouth really dry and the thing is just bugging me.

I am not going to give up though:) I keep hearing how much better people feel from using it.

Kid:

If your mouth is dry, what type mask are you using? If just a nasal mask you may want a full mask as your mouth may be opening and breathing through it somewhat defeating the purpose of the CPAP pressure. A chin Strap would also work.

joined this club...

my nect is 19"

they say the bigger the neck the higher the chances of sleep apnea

i sleep on an angle to reduce my wake-ups.

i want my tonsils taken out....

But you live in Tokyo right?

Citys like Tokyo takes a toll on you, pollution and lots of electromagnetic radiation and electro waves from mobile and wireless internet masts.

Its like a hotspot for everything thats not good for your body.

i also have a cpap machine setting at 12cfm. i would stop breathing 90 times a hour on my study. doc said my heartbeat was constant 85-90 bpm 24/7. crazy:eek:

Last edited:
Hawk i have sleep apnea, and the best thing to do is go to the hospital, and have them keep you overnight in a sleep study. if you do have sleep apnea they will give you a script for a cpap mask. a little uncomfy at start but it will allow you to get the best nights sleep

These days I often find myself exhausted as if I did not get any good sleep, regardless of the hours I get the night before.

I frequently suspected that I might have mild sleep apnea and that it was disrupting my sleep, but was unable to confirm it. Now however, my girlfriend is with me enough to report if/when I snore and if I seem to struggle for air. Apparently I do snore sometimes and make gagging/choking sounds on occasion. :(

My immediate plan it to try to drop a little weight (about 228 @ 10% which is a little heavy for me), and back off on androgens. Lots of Test seems to make my neck grow significantly without any direct work (I don't even do shrugs these days but my neck is past 19" now).

Other sufferers out there?
Any other tips?

QUOTE=Pekkerwood;764656]Kid:

If your mouth is dry, what type mask are you using? If just a nasal mask you may want a full mask as your mouth may be opening and breathing through it somewhat defeating the purpose of the CPAP pressure. A chin Strap would also work.[/QUOTE]

Yeah ,it is just a nasal mask.I bet your right on me opening my mouth.
good idea about the strap,I'm going to check into that.Thanks man

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner