over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Exhaustion on 1st prep

Hack cab

Newbies
I am on my 1st contest prep & 4 weeks in started to become exhausted!
This has affected my training & prep!
My diet is,
Meal1 Post cardio meal: 1 cup egg whites with 1 egg ( 11 medium egg whites and 1 whole egg)
40 grams oats

Meal 2/post workout meal : 7 oz cooked lean cut of beef ( any good lean filet, sirloin, etc)
4oz cooked rice
1 cup mixed green veggies

Meal 3: 8 oz chicken or turkey breast
1-2 cups mixed green veggies

Meal 4: 7 oz cooked white fish or chicken breast
4 oz cooked rice
1 cup veggies

Meal 5: 8 oz cooked white fish or chicken breast
4 oz cooked rice
1 cup veggies

Meal 6: 8 oz chicken or turkey breast

I am taking 1000mg test enathanate, once a week.

8ml of ansermol every night

Creatine & bcaa straight after training before meal 2.

Vit & minerals (gaspari)

1 hr of cardio (fasted with 2x T3 & 1 clem) 6 days a week

I drive for a living so sit down @ work & work long hrs, I get 6-7 hrs slp a night.
But I am exhausted most days from midday to 20.00 hrs

But why oh why!

Has anyone got any ideas???

Please

Did you think this was supposed to be easy? There's a reason so many people talk about competing but never do it.

take a fat burner.

drink ice coffee black

gta get tuff bro. your already trippen in the first 4 weeks.

You have no idea what your in store for then when you get down to the last 2.

Any fat burner with a stimulant in?

I no it will be hell but so worth it!

Im nervous for you to be honest because if your really havin a hard time now like in all seriousness the last 2 weeks are a mind fuck.

Are you using a prep coach? Are you going to use anything else besides test?

I don't know if your using a prep coach or not or what he wants you to use but they make straight caffeine 200 mg pills and its like 8bucks a bottle.

The best fat burner I have used to date is by Pro Supplements and its called DNPX this shit is straight nuts. Im a stimulant junky love ephedra but cant find it anymore.

DNPX is really strong potent stuff

I'm doing a hard cut with shelby at the moment just too see if I will be man enough to do the diet one day the future if I do compete. Exhaustion is part of the game unfortunately and tougher than the hunger and cravings which hang been an issue to me at all actually do far. I find an eca in the morning and then lots of cups of green tea during the day helps s lot. L tyrosine seems to make a nice difference too. problem is the leaner you get the harder it is for the body to tap into the fat stores for energy. I'm enjoying watching the fat drop off though which drives me

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I am using a prep coach but has not mentioned about using anything else!
Yet!
This is my 1st time doing this & was just looking for more info.
He does replay to my email in a positive way.
I can get ephedra no problem, will look into the DNPX

Thank for the advice

Oh boy u in for a treat.i remember my first prep was the worse thing lol.i almost quit a few times.i remember saying forget this crap I'm done.if it wasn't for my workout partner that was my coach too at the time pushing me to keep at it and my loving wife that supported me everyday and help make my meals.she would buy me hallmark cards and write encouraging messages in them.

Thanks sammy555
I am not hungry @ all & get all my 6 means in 3 hr stints

wait until the last few weeks. I did my first show and I was extremely weak where it was hard to get out of bed, roll over in bed due to the work out and ect. All I wanted to do was go home and sleep. I would actually fall asleep randomly. Its not easy at all, 4am cardio plus the gym in the evening with no carbs. I learned thats what seperates the guys who talk about it and the guys who do it.

At 4 weeks in I was skipping and whistling still, the worst has yet to come. Black coffe was my best friend, I think i bought stock in starbucks during my prep. I NEVER go to starbucks but it was the only place i can get a ice black coffee that size fast that tasted fine.

The more you do it the "easier" it gets. Learn from your past experiences and it will pay off later.

I get that afternoon sleepiness also. I take small five ten minute cat naps. They help a lot. If you can find ten minutes during your day give it a try.

Oh boy u in for a treat.i remember my first prep was the worse thing lol.i almost quit a few times.i remember saying forget this crap I'm done.if it wasn't for my workout partner that was my coach too at the time pushing me to keep at it and my loving wife that supported me everyday and help make my meals.she would buy me hallmark cards and write encouraging messages in them.

That's awesome man. In this sport it's so easy to get discouraged and quit. It's great you have the support you have, definitely got you through some of the tougher days, huh?

I hate additional stims due to being on clen when i cut and eca. So I would all ways watch motivation videos while doing cardio and through out the day. Just refuse to fail period. The shittier you fail and the weaker you feel, let that fuel you because you know 99% of people will fail and give up and your part of that 1%

wait...4 weeks IN to a prep and you're "exhausted"???

lol

Sounds like you need to come to terms with reality. This is going to get WAY more difficult and it's going to be hard. Like Flex said, there is a reason many talk and don't do. 4 weeks in and you've barely scratched the surface, IMO.

The more you do it the "easier" it gets. Learn from your past experiences and it will pay off later.

I actually agree with this to a degree. But then....if you have a prep coach the first time out....you prolly shouldn't be putting yourself through things that are overly tortuous (if the guy knows what he's doing)....

The first 2 times I tried to compete I ended up failing....too much advice from too many different directions, a lot of it bullshit and unnecessary, ended up making me fail and balloon binge.

That's awesome man. In this sport it's so easy to get discouraged and quit. It's great you have the support you have, definitely got you through some of the tougher days, huh?

Yea man it make a huge difference.i remember doing cardio and some guys that were preping for the same show would be next to me and would always complain how tough the diet was and how there gf or wife would be bitching all the time saying why u doing this why u putting yourself through this crap u cant even go out to eat.and on top of that they get no pussy.

I'm blessed my wife supports me and my kids too.i have two boys 18 and 7 years old.they go back stage with me and help me with the tanning, oiling up and even when I'm getting a pump before hitting the stage.sometimes I feel I don't deserve it cuz I can be a cranky son of a gun when I'm dieting:D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131