over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

expected recovery times after being on for 2years

deanabol

Registered
i realise lots of variables but how long would we expect it to take to recover after being on for 2 years ?

hcg has been used throughout

As said above...what compounds....dosage....blast and cruise...,age and previous blood work if any

Interested in this too. I'm guessing many here have been on for 2 years...but I wonder how many came off long enough to recover. Props to whoever did.

For info Member "The Wolf" went thru this and I think he got good, but after a long time, maybe more than 6 months. There's a good thread on it here somewhere.

From my experience, I was on for about a year in my early 20's. Deca and Test with some Drol when I could get it. It took a year to even out. BUT no PCT or HcG at all. Didn't even know about it (no internet). And that year really sucked.

I've had blood work since then several times and my Test (off) was always around 675. Sound good? My 72 year old father is at 675...think I screwed myself a bit there...

I get off sometimes now, for 4 or 5 months, and the test never really gets back up there all the way. But Im 37, so, also a factor. TRT is where I'm headed, unfortunately.

Last edited:
doses ranging from 1g -3g .crusing periods inbetween with 250mg per week .hcg throughout .compounds mostly test ,orals ,eq and occasional deca

libido is shot and erections but i have health issues going on which i suspect are causing it but am considering coming of the gear as i dont know that it isnt contributing to the problem or infact is the problem.

am also considering just cruising on 250mg per week for a while along with some clomid ?

why would that matter. 2yrs of 100mg testE v.s. 1gram tren is still gonna keep you shut down the same. Personally I dont think is possible to get natty test levels to what they used to be when on that long. Maybe you can get them back in range but most i've seen who were able to recover and even get a normal LH and FSH again still had levels on the lower side.

age 28

have blood work done 2-3times per year but not test levels etc

it will take you a full year to normalize

my recovery has always been pretty close to
half my cycle length sometimes longer

sorry man:(

Would running an AI like Aromasin throughout the recovery phase help someone like this who has been on for a longer period in time, by lowering E levels and slightly boosting T levels? Added to this natty T boosters like tribulus, etc? Could any of that have an effect on the body recovering more quickly or to a fuller extent than just using nothing after PCT?

Would running an AI like Aromasin throughout the recovery phase help someone like this who has been on for a longer period in time, by lowering E levels and slightly boosting T levels? Added to this natty T boosters like tribulus, etc? Could any of that have an effect on the body recovering more quickly or to a fuller extent than just using nothing after PCT?

interesting..

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner