over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Experement cycle

passionbulk

Newbies
Ok Ok Ok I know most ppl might think this is dumb but hell i just wanna see what my results well be. So pls give you input on dosage length of cycle ex ex.

HGH 6iu ed 3 upon waking 3 upon going to bed
Var 40-60 mg ed upward to 8 weeks
Trimix Test prop 100mg Tren A 100mg Mast 100mg M,W,F inject 12-16 weeks
DNP 200mg-400mg 8-10 weeks
T3 50mcg-100mcg 8 weeks

My diet is strict
300g protein
50-100g carbs
50-100g fat

Routine
PRT in the morning kinda like low intensity P90x

Evening
1 muscle group a day 45 min, 5 exercises of 4 sets of 12 reps mid weight

Me about 3 mo ago at 205 12-13% bf at 5'7 but i hurt my shoulder and put some weight on so now im about 215 at 15-17% This is my 6th cycle. I just never been able to get hella rip out being hard an veiny.

Attachments

• 38038_1270852546327_1680293915_544902_7084980_n.jpg
    38038_1270852546327_1680293915_544902_7084980_n.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 232
What exactly are the goals of this cycle, what are you really asking for

good solid gains. Harden up an rip out more drop my bf down alot i just wanna see how rip i can atully get then once i have got there i wanna do a hard bulk cycle. this will be my 6th cycle so im no newb but every time i have bulk i always put on around my stomic an never getting that hard vascular look.

I'm a huge fan of the short ester blends like that. If it's your first time with tren, be aware of the minor sides. It's not half as bad as people make it out to be. I love the stuff. It's good for bulking or cutting...
Not a fan of DNP though, especially with tren.
Anavar could be at 100 ed, but you'll play with the dosage and watch your BP.
What do you have planned for PCT?

I always like the KISS - "keep it simple stupid" way of doing things...

This may work great for you just a little too complex for me. No matter what hormones/chemicals are introduced the diet has to be superb... This is what I am learning now!

Good luck!!

PRT huh? Nice to see another Army guy on the forum.

Cycle seems a bit strange but interested to see your results. Good luck.

Personally if it was me i would make a few slight changes

I would only run the t3 4on 4off (little safer that way and you have less chance of shutting down your thyroid) and wouldn't bother with the dnp i would probably switch it out with ECA you really dont need anything that strong if you can keep your diet straight

you could probably save yourself some money and run the gh lower your going to get pretty lean and mean you run testp,trena,and mast all at 100 eod as long as your receptors are clear. 16 weeks is a lot of pins with short esters but ive done it before

just keep the diet clean and eat as much protein as humanly possible and you should be back to being one bad mutha in no time

The problem with eca an clen it make me to jitter and i dont like the effects on my body from it.

I have done a cycle of tren before it was ok as far as the sides.

I was actually thinking about dropping the hgh down to 3iu ed pwo, if i do the t3 4 on 4 off what mcgs would you say to do. Yeah i know the feeling of pinning ed for that long i did prop ed for like 12 weeks shit sucked.

As far as prt yes fellow service member here hahaha but i can say i like the new prt better then the gay old school way.

As far as my pct it will just be hcg and maybe some nolva, I dont get gyno i had surgery and had both my glans removed.

as far as dnp goes im just going to use that to drop bf fast then finish my cycle out strong by dropping the dnp and var then doing primo an dbol towards the end of the cycle.

Last edited:
HGH 6iu ed 3 upon waking 3 upon going to bed
Var 40-60 mg ed upward to 8 weeks
Trimix Test prop 100mg Tren A 100mg Mast 100mg M,W,F inject 12-16 weeks
DNP 200mg-400mg 8-10 weeks
T3 50mcg-100mcg 8 weeks

Over-kill. Assuming legit - 300 Tren A, 2-400 DNP & 50-100 T3 = Hell on earth:de:il-smi
If it were me, ditch the DNP & no more than 50mcg T3 (split am & pm)
Other than that, with spot on nutrition, it will get you there...

Edit - don't forget that nutrition, cardio work & an intelligent program will net you 90% of your results. To me, it sounds like you are counting on supplements for that 90%. If that is true, you will be disappointed.
Peace

Last edited:
I agree with you totally but i do not really on my supps i dont look like i do cause i relyed on them i look like i do cause i worked for it if you spent 3 hrs in the gym like i did your supps are what keeps you going. IMO an like the title says experiment cycle i just wanna see what will happen. As like i said i take every ones opinions into consideration.

My end goal with this cycle is to get hella lean, so i can do my next bulk cycle of Test, Deca, Eq, Mast, Dbol , HGH eating somewhere of 6000 cal a day, for me to achive eating like that i have to be very lean as my body tends to like to bloat.
Over-kill. Assuming legit - 300 Tren A, 2-400 DNP & 50-100 T3 = Hell on earth:de:il-smi
If it were me, ditch the DNP & no more than 50mcg T3 (split am & pm)
Other than that, with spot on nutrition, it will get you there...

Edit - don't forget that nutrition, cardio work & an intelligent program will net you 90% of your results. To me, it sounds like you are counting on supplements for that 90%. If that is true, you will be disappointed.
Peace

seems like a lot going on for a recreational bb, but who am I to judge :p I don't see why you couldn't achieve all your goals with this cycle. :headbang: I know you mentioned your macros, but would you care to get specific on your diet? also, can we see those wheels?

Well like i said i say with the 300g pro, 50-100g carbs, 50-100g fat. The type of food i am eating is tuna, mayo,chicken, cheese cheddar an Swiss, eggs, bacon, cottage cheese, fruits such as apple cantaloupe, carrots, steak couple times a week, potatoes, Brown rice, wheat bread, butter, canola oil, peanuts for snacking, peanut butter when craving something sweet or some fruit bars. as long as i stay in them realms of measurements. 3 solid meals a day with 4-5 protein shakes in a day. I have 2 cheat days a month were i eat anything i want as long as i dont gorge.

seems like a lot going on for a recreational bb, but who am I to judge :p I don't see why you couldn't achieve all your goals with this cycle. :headbang: I know you mentioned your macros, but would you care to get specific on your diet? also, can we see those wheels?

o ya corn, broccoli, cauliflower, beans, some times i will eat clam chowder an soups like that just depends.

Well like i said i say with the 300g pro, 50-100g carbs, 50-100g fat. The type of food i am eating is tuna, mayo,chicken, cheese cheddar an Swiss, eggs, bacon, cottage cheese, fruits such as apple cantaloupe, carrots, steak couple times a week, potatoes, Brown rice, wheat bread, butter, canola oil, peanuts for snacking, peanut butter when craving something sweet or some fruit bars. as long as i stay in them realms of measurements. 3 solid meals a day with 4-5 protein shakes in a day. I have 2 cheat days a month were i eat anything i want as long as i dont gorge.

thats cool....sounds like you've figured out what's best and are sticking to the plan. I was hoping to see a sample days diet, but thanks for this list if it's all you have time for. good luck with your cycle :)

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear