over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Experience on 80mg TRT (and bloodwork)

• Thread starter Deleted member 106824
  • Start date
What was the needle length ? Try longer needle... Some people don't respond to SubQ... based on a few blood works that I have seen online

1/2" needles. That's the longest needle I could get with the insulin syringes. And I can't get a reasonably accurate 20mg into the 3ml syringes I have (I'd basically be guessing since it would be such a relatively small amount). But yes I would say I haven't benefited from SubQ but I haven't been doing subQ lately, just shallow I.M.

I was surprised because the studies I've seen on SubQ seemed to show higher levels with the same dosage, but that didn't seem to happen to me. I could probably try one more trial run with it subQ and the same dosage but I would be surprised if going slightly less deep (going back to SubQ glutes) would make a big difference.

1/2 is lonf enough. Your lvls should be way higher than that .. if ur test isnt pharma then u got shitty test

This is incredibly difficult to believe. I don't know anything about being a "non-responder," but maybe someone more knowledgeable on this subject can share their thoughts. Did you try coming off trt completely? Are you past the point of no return as far as being able to restore your natural test level?

It is about how sensitive is the body to test.

1/2 is lonf enough. Your lvls should be way higher than that .. if ur test isnt pharma then u got shitty test

It's from a pharmacy, I have a real prescription.

It is surprising but then again there are plenty of guys on this board who are on 150-200mg TRT and claim that their levels are still within range i.e. <1100. so if I'm on 1/2 of that it's not unrealistic that my levels would only be ~300. But yes, it is less than expected for sure given my previous blood work.

It's from a pharmacy, I have a real prescription.

It is surprising but then again there are plenty of guys on this board who are on 150-200mg TRT and claim that their levels are still within range i.e. <1100. so if I'm on 1/2 of that it's not unrealistic that my levels would only be ~300. But yes, it is less than expected for sure given my previous blood work.

YEa, shit doesn't make sense, your levels should be higher like I said... No idea why. I myself use 80mgs of test a week and my free t is at the top

Up it to 30mg 4x a week and get blood work done in 5 weeks

YEa, shit doesn't make sense, your levels should be higher like I said... No idea why. I myself use 80mgs of test a week and my free t is at the top

Up it to 30mg 4x a week and get blood work done in 5 weeks

How do you administer your test? SubQ vs I.M and what location on the body?

You do know that some TRT patients need up to 250-300mg/week to stay in range, right?

Who gives a fuck what other patients need to stay in range?

His levels were 1500 on 125mg of test, but 200s with 80mgs... so something doesn't add up there, he should be in 400 to 600

I do 1/2" in thighs OP

Who gives a fuck what other patients need to stay in range?

His levels were 1500 on 125mg of test, but 200s with 80mgs... so something doesn't add up there, he should be in 400 to 600

I do 1/2" in thighs OP

OK 1/2" in the thighs so exactly what I've been doing.

that 1486 reading was the day after a once per week injection, so it was definitely a peak....I think my average levels at the time would have been closer to 1000. But like you said that still means 80mg should have me at about 600, which is almost exactly what it was until this recent bloodwork.

I do wonder how much the previous dosages could have affected things. I figured 5 weeks at a given dose (especially since the changes were minimal....200 down to 125 and 125 down to 80) would have been enough to stabilize levels but maybe not. I wonder how different it would have been if I did the day after my last injection again instead of two days (the morning of my next scheduled injection).

I'll talk to my doctor about his opinion on going to 120mg done as 3x40mg.

What was the needle length ? Try longer needle... Some people don't respond to SubQ... based on a few blood works that I have seen online

What do you mean, they don't respond. Where does the test go?

Just got my bloodwork done on the same 4x20mg (80mg per week) I've been using for many months now

Testosterone, total: 285 (Range 250-1100)
Testosterone, free: 29.6 (35-155)

Very surprised by this. When I was on 125mg for 5 weeks (200mg prior to that) my levels were 1486 the day after my last injection. Then when I was on 4x20mg for 5 weeks after that I was at 572.

This reading of 285 was 2 days after my last injection, but given I'm using cypionate the levels 2 days vs 1 day after my last 20mg injection shouldn't be that different...I'm guessing it would be ~350 if it was the day after. Not to mention my free test is actually below normal.

In any case, my guess would be that I'm a slow metabolizer of these drugs or something and that even though I was being tested after 5 weeks of these given doses the previously higher doses were still having an effect.

Which leaves me with the question of whether I want to keep it at 80mg or not. Honestly emotionally I feel good (health issues aside), and I'm constantly horny, so no issues there. Strength wise I'm stalled out but that's more likely just because I've lifted for 10 years and no longer blast.

I'm also worried about any moderately high testosterone levels making my heart issues worse...though I would be surprised if taking levels up to 800 or so would really do that. There is also the bloating issue but that is less of a concern for me than the health consequences of course. 285 is also getting low enough where I could see that itself causing health issues.

Did you switch the kind of pins you were using? Some brands have more deadspace compared to others and since you're pinning such a small amount it could definitely make a difference.

Did you switch the kind of pins you were using? Some brands have more deadspace compared to others and since you're pinning such a small amount it could definitely make a difference.

No I've been using the same slin pins for a long time now.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131