over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Experience with Broken Ribs

We’re for sure going to have to try it and there’s a bunch of places that offer it here in S. FL. I’m not sure about how many Cryo places there are around, but at least we have the ice bath locations. I’d love to buy one, too, but it’s hot about 9+ months a year here, as well.
I think you’ll be glad you did especially first thing in the am its wide eyed experience

I think you’ll be glad you did especially first thing in the am its wide eyed experience
I want to buy one of those portable ones you see online and see if it works, but I know it wouldn’t be the same and most likely not work well in the heat down here. But…They’re not super expensive to give it a shot for an option at home.

I want to buy one of those portable ones you see online and see if it works, but I know it wouldn’t be the same and most likely not work well in the heat down here. But…They’re not super expensive to give it a shot for an option at home.
Just get some ice and use cold water in the tub. That's a cheap approach to see if you'll even stick with the routine.

Finally was able to get in a full workout. Just can't do any exercises that put pressure downward onto my right ribs.
But yeah. After a week of being holed up in the house, immobile I feel soooo much better.
Some other guys should try an hour of stairs, then run 1mile.
They may be able to handle their tren doses better. Without getting so damn overally emotional about how a next man approaches a HOBBY.
It's not the tren or the years of AAS abuse that's going to get some of these guys. It's the overall screaming and fits these guys have over a HOBBY with a participation percentile of 0.00000001%
Talk about over thinking and making shit more complex. How about you do you. The next man does him. Fucking hire a coach or not. Run dose xyz or not.. Pretty basic to me.

Yeah, thank god we have a large garden tub.
You can even start out with just cold tap water. No ice. Even that can be challenging with water temps in the 60s. Then progressively start introducing ice.
I actually find it easier just to dive into a cold pool. Since you can absorb the cold shock by moving through the water. It's that initial shock that's the killer(in some cases literally)

You can even start out with just cold tap water. No ice. Even that can be challenging with water temps in the 60s. Then progressively start introducing ice.
I actually find it easier just to dive into a cold pool. Since you can absorb the cold shock by moving through the water. It's that initial shock that's the killer(in some cases literally)
Cold pool would be nice! I think our water temps are a little better right now with a few cold fronts we’ve had down south here, so I shall try tap water and just one bag of ice.

Thanks for the feedback on this and ideas!

Well you coukd always buy an outdoor pellet ice maker and fill it pm half and top it off in am then drain. That was my thinking but I don’t have space for both as my garage has a full gym and I’m not gonna leave an ice maker exposes out doors

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws