over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Experience with Broken Ribs

When I say I’m back working, I should clarify it means pointing my finger…. Basically telling people where to go and what to do.

Normally I’ll just jump right in with the general labor hands and pull wrenches. Can’t stand just watching someone else do all the work. That’s just not happening..

Cage
I feel you. I was a supervisor on the trucking docks at RPS but I got mad respect ftom my guys because by the end of the day, my tie was off, sleeves rolled up, hands and forearms were black from that greasy dust in those trailers. You know the shit when you wash it practically makes it worse? I can't stand around and not help someone who's busting their ass. The other sups would just walk by and yell, "Let's move it!" BS. That's not me.

I feel you. I was a supervisor on the trucking docks at RPS but I got mad respect ftom my guys because by the end of the day, my tie was off, sleeves rolled up, hands and forearms were black from that greasy dust in those trailers. You know the shit when you wash it practically makes it worse? I can't stand around and not help someone who's busting their ass. The other sups would just walk by and yell, "Let's move it!" BS. That's not me.
Right there with ya OTH. Trust me it goes a long way. It helps that I know this crew pretty well so I know there’s no slackers. Everyone is pulling their own weight.

My company’s paying these guys to do the construction and I’m supposed to observe to make sure they follow our guidelines. Just can’t stand by watching someone bust their ass while I’m perfectly capable of helping out.

I’ve caught shit from higher up’s or like titled guys I work with. They hate it when I just jump in because they look bad just watching someone struggle. They don’t want to be guilted into helping out. I just say, well if ya jump in we’ll get it done even quicker!!!!

I’m well aware of the grease you’re referring too… The degreaser soaps w/ the pumice only help get some of the filth off. The rest has to literally wear off after 2-3 Additional days! Brake cleaner works great as an oil degreaser, but it will take every bit of oil out of your skin too!!!!

Cage

Dunno if it’s related but I’m assuming it is. About 2.5 days after my injuries I’ve been holding a lot of water from my knees to my feet. Enough to where it’s making my calves ache.

Been like this for 3 days roughly. From what I’ve read it seems like edema induced from trauma sustained to various organs/tissue. Didn’t know if anything else experienced this….

Cage

How are you doing sir? @cage99
Slowly getting better…. Emphasis on slowly! Lol.

I had pretty bad swelling in my lower extremities for about 2.5 weeks. Also my abdomen was severely distended too. I can finally see my ankles again and also my ab’s are starting to show again.

Still holding some fluid, but it’s definitely improved. I doubt I’ll be 100% by the 6 week mark, but it’ll be close hopefully. Thanks for askin @bigzzz!

Note to self/others; don’t break almost half your rib cage, it really really sucks!!!!!!!!!

Cage

Update: wanted to give a quick update for anyone else here that happens to go through what I did and does a search for broken ribs…

The internal swelling finally subsided. Ended up with roughly 13-15lbs of fluid build up from damaged tissue. I’m glad that’s over with!!! Literally had a belly; looked pregnant! Also, I had cankles! That shit is gnarly lookin and it f’d with my head.

I’m able to do normal every day activities, but not weight lifting. Any core exercise is too uncomfortable and I’m not risking extending this shit. I cannot lay on the injured rib area just yet. It’s instant pain once I roll onto them. Im hoping mid-August for 100% or end of August. Another downer is sex is painful!!!!!!

Think I re-broke my finger at least once, maybe twice. It’s my own fault on that though. Should have kept my damn finger in the splint. Gonna end up with a wonky lookin finger once healed. As long as my grip is 80% I’ll be good with it.

Cage

Update: wanted to give a quick update for anyone else here that happens to go through what I did and does a search for broken ribs…

The internal swelling finally subsided. Ended up with roughly 13-15lbs of fluid build up from damaged tissue. I’m glad that’s over with!!! Literally had a belly; looked pregnant! Also, I had cankles! That shit is gnarly lookin and it f’d with my head.

I’m able to do normal every day activities, but not weight lifting. Any core exercise is too uncomfortable and I’m not risking extending this shit. I cannot lay on the injured rib area just yet. It’s instant pain once I roll onto them. Im hoping mid-August for 100% or end of August. Another downer is sex is painful!!!!!!

Think I re-broke my finger at least once, maybe twice. It’s my own fault on that though. Should have kept my damn finger in the splint. Gonna end up with a wonky lookin finger once healed. As long as my grip is 80% I’ll be good with it.

Cage
Damn dude wiping your ass must be a fucking nightmare

Took a nasty spill the other day and now broke nearly all my ribs on my right side. I believe it was 10…. First timer here with broken ribs. Dislocated & broke some fingers. All I can say is fucked up ribs SUCKS!!

I’m taking testosterone but I’ll drop my dose down to 200mg/wk. Plus GH 3-4iu’s now. Years ago they used to wrap you for broken ribs but it restricted breathing too much. And it’s already hard to breathe with damn near half your ribs broken.

Anyone have tips or tricks for easing pain? I’ve been using @herbchemist gummies… F’n LIFESAVER! Anything else to do to help old Cage out.

I’m gonna try to go back to work on Monday. Gotta over see several contractors. The boat ride out and back will totally suck, but I’m the last man partially standing. First time in my life I’ve ever had a broken bone.. I’m mid 40’s btw. Thanks fellas!!

You know they only thing they gave me is Ibuprofen & f’n Tylenol!!!!!!!! Man that’s soooo fucked up in my book.. Shoot me up the narcos!!!!! At least knock the edge off! Christ

Cage

Been there Cage, both sides for me. The only thing that helped was opioids. I hate opioids with a passion and avoid them but take them in cases like this. Sorry I’m not of any more help.

Cage
Haha I have a couple a crooked fingers and every one my my toes are crinkled as fuck..it’ll be alright brother.

Damn dude wiping your ass must be a fucking nightmare
You really wanna know? I knew ahead of time that I couldn’t twist far enough to wipe. So I’d crab walk out of the bathroom to go outside in the backyard. I had my hose sprayer set up with the handle ty wrapped, the setting on shower, and rigged to where it’d point straight up.

So all I had to do was turn on the water, then slightly squat over the hose’s spray nozzle. I’d like to think of this as my redneck invention!!!! Not the most inventive but my starfish was gleaning afterwards!

Cage

Been there Cage, both sides for me. The only thing that helped was opioids. I hate opioids with a passion and avoid them but take them in cases like this. Sorry I’m not of any more help.
I definitely do NOT wanna do this again!!!!!

Cage

You really wanna know? I knew ahead of time that I couldn’t twist far enough to wipe. So I’d crab walk out of the bathroom to go outside in the backyard. I had my hose sprayer set up with the handle ty wrapped, the setting on shower, and rigged to where it’d point straight up.

So all I had to do was turn on the water, then slightly squat over the hose’s spray nozzle. I’d like to think of this as my redneck invention!!!! Not the most inventive but my starfish was gleaning afterwards!

Cage
Brother, I’ve been there!

Hell, I had a hernia repaired yesterday and am going into the backyard to piss just because they fucked up my catheter and it hurts when I piss! I might yell when I piss and don’t want to wake up the kids

Brother, I’ve been there!

Hell, I had a hernia repaired yesterday and am going into the backyard to piss just because they fucked up my catheter and it hurts when I piss! I might yell when I piss and don’t want to wake up the kids
Anything to do with a catheter sounds very unpleasant! I’ve never had one put in me, and was curious if they numb your dick first? Please tell me they do because the thought of having a tube shoved up my pisser hole sounds terrible!!!

Cage

Anything to do with a catheter sounds very unpleasant! I’ve never had one put in me, and was curious if they numb your dick first? Please tell me they do because the thought of having a tube shoved up my pisser hole sounds terrible!!!

Cage
If you have them during a surgery it’s typically in after they knock you out..but I’ve had 2 before wide awake with nothing..they were literally scrambling for morphine after they dick shanked me…but I had bigger problems to worry about and it wasn’t that big of a deal until later

If you have them during a surgery it’s typically in after they knock you out..but I’ve had 2 before wide awake with nothing..they were literally scrambling for morphine after they dick shanked me…but I had bigger problems to worry about and it wasn’t that big of a deal until later
I’ve been told they have smaller Cathy’s for men I know on a cold day I woukdnt want to even try and on a warm good dick day the one that went in my wife for birth c section would spilt my dick wide open. I dunno man I trained another marine who was paralyzed he’d pull up to the gym slide one in his dick which wasn’t big but the tube looked huge and drain himself in the fucking parking lot. BUUUUT he had no feeling so there’s that

I’ve been told they have smaller Cathy’s for men I know on a cold day I woukdnt want to even try and on a warm good dick day the one that went in my wife for birth c section would spilt my dick wide open. I dunno man I trained another marine who was paralyzed he’d pull up to the gym slide one in his dick which wasn’t big but the tube looked huge and drain himself in the fucking parking lot. BUUUUT he had no feeling so there’s that
I’ve witnessed them being put in myself and others..it’s how long the catheter is that fucks you up

I had a catheter once after a big surgery and i was bummed when they took it away. I couldn't really tell it was there unless i focused on it and once they pulled it i had to start getting up to pee haha

Dude, that redneck bidet sounds awesome. You can buy one that you just attach to the bowl and plumb to the toilet's water tank

I had a catheter once after a big surgery and i was bummed when they took it away. I couldn't really tell it was there unless i focused on it and once they pulled it i had to start getting up to pee haha

Dude, that redneck bidet sounds awesome. You can buy one that you just attach to the bowl and plumb to the toilet's water tank
Yeah, I thought abt it… But didn’t know how messy that was gonna be. Plus I didn’t know if I was physically able to install it at the time. I knew I could get away with the hose option in my backyard. With the privacy fence and row of large palms trees keeping prying eyes out. If someone were to try and peep I imagine Ol Cage would be on some social media site being roasted….

That would have been embarrassing!

Cage

I’ve witnessed them being put in myself and others..it’s how long the catheter is that fucks you up
Oh yea home boy’s cath looked like I dunno 18-24 inches, he couldn’t piss without it and would like pull up pop it in and drain his dick off the side of the gym before going in. Well rolling in lol, he got a kick out of being paralyzed well I mean he joked about it constantly. It did make him rich i woukdnt take millions for it but at least he got that. He also did that shot y’all always talk about in his dick, dude had zero feeling in it but he’d pop that shot in and his chic could ride him for hours so I’ll never put a needle in my cock but that shot def works

Final Update: Back working out, started back at it yesterday. Ribs are much better, can put 80% of my weight on em now. My grip is the issue now. Did a thorough back workout yesterday, but used straps to secure my grip! Glad to be back in my gym!

Cage

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner