over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Experience with OPIATE withdawal-Here the story:Please HELP

I have a fitness competitor as a client- and personal friend whom I have taken in as a "little sister" so to speak who recently was awarded her pro card last year with an overall win in the NPC. She is a beatiful young lady with a beatiful physique to say the least. Many who follow this part of the sport may know who she is, About 2 months ago she suffered some low back issues prior to show performiong stiff legged deads.All MRI and films were negative any disk involvement which leads me to believe severe muscle strain. Well Mr Doc gave her a script for Vicodin 10mg/250 tylenol- in essence a drug called Norco.She got 80 pills with 3 refills (way too much and high Mg IMO). Well after the first month I noticed lack of motivation,some lethargy and her drive(and sex drive) was gone.Long story short short she went through 240 pills in 45 days. Now she is going through severe withdrawals.Depoersonalization, not training, diarrhea, insomnia, etc. Beatiful girl start not lookig so hot.Not tanning, hair not good,no mainicures, not eating.She is begging for my help- as her trainer, friend, and big brother figure. Rehab outta question I just wanna get her through this. I love her as a person.But she is not the same. Anyone go through this and all suggestions are appreciated. She is now buying them on the net, off shady dudes selling them on the side.She is looking fo my help as her mentor. I cant let her down nor breach our confidentiality.She is also drinking a bit now to mask withdrwals. I ask/beg my brothers here for some advice please and kindly.Anyone been through this? Beat it? how may I ask...I am very cocerned as I worrry constantly. It has its nasty grip on her. Gotta beat this. But need feeback from those who have. I lost too many comprtitors, wrestlers etc. who have died could rattle of a dozen. Hell even Bret Favre was "addicted." She needs me as I am the only one she has divulged specifics too. Needless to say she on HGH some winnie clen to name a few. We are talking magazine fitness model with major endorsements. But I am looking to saving a human being from herself.

The key is either deal with it cold turkey or get help, there is no in between with opiates or any other drug..... Please use caution and seek professional help

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear