over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Experience with OPIATE withdawal-Here the story:Please HELP

strongrhino

Banned
I have a fitness competitor as a client- and personal friend whom I have taken in as a "little sister" so to speak who recently was awarded her pro card last year with an overall win in the NPC. She is a beatiful young lady with a beatiful physique to say the least. Many who follow this part of the sport may know who she is, About 2 months ago she suffered some low back issues prior to show performiong stiff legged deads.All MRI and films were negative any disk involvement which leads me to believe severe muscle strain. Well Mr Doc gave her a script for Vicodin 10mg/250 tylenol- in essence a drug called Norco.She got 80 pills with 3 refills (way too much and high Mg IMO). Well after the first month I noticed lack of motivation,some lethargy and her drive(and sex drive) was gone.Long story short short she went through 240 pills in 45 days. Now she is going through severe withdrawals.Depoersonalization, not training, diarrhea, insomnia, etc. Beatiful girl start not lookig so hot.Not tanning, hair not good,no mainicures, not eating.She is begging for my help- as her trainer, friend, and big brother figure. Rehab outta question I just wanna get her through this. I love her as a person.But she is not the same. Anyone go through this and all suggestions are appreciated. She is now buying them on the net, off shady dudes selling them on the side.She is looking fo my help as her mentor. I cant let her down nor breach our confidentiality.She is also drinking a bit now to mask withdrwals. I ask/beg my brothers here for some advice please and kindly.Anyone been through this? Beat it? how may I ask...I am very cocerned as I worrry constantly. It has its nasty grip on her. Gotta beat this. But need feeback from those who have. I lost too many comprtitors, wrestlers etc. who have died could rattle of a dozen. Hell even Bret Favre was "addicted." She needs me as I am the only one she has divulged specifics too. Needless to say she on HGH some winnie clen to name a few. We are talking magazine fitness model with major endorsements. But I am looking to saving a human being from herself.

Last edited:
Believe it or not, I was addicted at one point. Oxy's were the culprit, the 80mg pills. I had no choice to skip work or anything, so I had to tough it out.

Try to make sure she stays hydrated, she will wake up with sweats; all the stuff you listed. IT SUCKS. Be empathetic, and be motivational. Get her dopamine up through other means- exercise, chocolate, et cetera. She will be pretty physically worthless. :eek:

Time is truly the healer of this kind of thing. That and a strong will.
With the above said, do what you can to fuel her will and motivation, if at all possible.

..Some people you can't help, though. Be sure to realize that.

well 2 months is HARDLY a withdraw with vicodin

i would suspect shes not telling you the whole truth
what shes is withdrawing from or how long

:cool:

Not if you're popping that shit like candy, which is easy to do with the effect of vico's lasting about 2-2.5 hours without food. So to stay continually fucked up, you're looking at 6-8 pills or so a day.

Shit adds up quickly and you don't realize that you've become addicted.

Not if you're popping that shit like candy, which is easy to do with the effect of vico's lasting about 2-2.5 hours without food. So to stay continually fucked up, you're looking at 6-8 pills or so a day.

Shit adds up quickly and you don't realize that you've become addicted.

fair enough

but....there is nothing you can say or do to help her
shes has to want to do it on her own....for herself
in the end, its you against youself

and like i said 2 months is HARDLY addiction....lowest form maybe

try 6 or 7 years....then come and cry to me....2 months is nothing

or try unlimited supply of nubain for 3 years staight
thats an addiction my friends

:(

Last edited:
vicodin withdrawl isnt that bad. you can use buprenorphin and clonidine to lessen symptoms. and it is totally possible to get addicted in 2 months.
been there. in fact, im trying to get off another drug, which is a tad worse than vic's, withdrawl-wise. did i say a tad?

it's not a will thing, either. thats like saying use willpower to stop drinking water. fuck. yr body needs the drug. i wish it was as easy as "will power."
you gotta get some friends together and keep her home-bound, basically. she's gonna need the support and distractions. keep her hydrated and get her to work out, sweat. its hella tough. but like i said, after the physical symptoms abate, with the help of the aforementioned drugs, she's still gonna have the psychological need. that's when u have to really monitor her and give her as much positive motivation as possible. i feel bad for her. dont for once downplay what she's going thru. like i said, i got thru that one.
oh, do not under any circumstances let her get her hands on tramadol.
for fuck's sake. if someone tells you you can use it to lessen wd's, well, its true. but! the wd's from that are alot worse. hence, my problem.

Well Bro we are very close and at the doses she was taking for a little girl- 120 lbs offseason with a raging metabolism, I can tell ya she is havin severe issues. Anxiety, depersonalization, somnelance. You name it. She was popping 20 pils a day. She is being honest. If ya do the math she was nearing also 4grams of tylenol a day which a toxic level on top of the aas. clen diuretics etc Mixing with Vodka as well. I train her 5/days a week. I even looked at her viens so see if she was shooting up. She cme to me for help and spilled the beans. This a top fitness modelwith big endorsements reaching out for help. At this point for me to doubt her may turn her the other direction. I only want to help. Done my research which is based on "average" people/ Not cats like us. She is Flexx and MD October edition. I love her lke a sister and I knew something was not right. Cant push her too much. She got noone else bro.

vicodin withdrawl isnt that bad. you can use buprenorphin and clonidine to lessen symptoms. and it is totally possible to get addicted in 2 months.
been there. in fact, im trying to get off another drug, which is a tad worse than vic's, withdrawl-wise. did i say a tad?

it's not a will thing, either. thats like saying use willpower to stop drinking water. fuck. yr body needs the drug. i wish it was as easy as "will power."
you gotta get some friends together and keep her home-bound, basically. she's gonna need the support and distractions. keep her hydrated and get her to work out, sweat. its hella tough. but like i said, after the physical symptoms abate, with the help of the aforementioned drugs, she's still gonna have the psychological need. that's when u have to really monitor her and give her as much positive motivation as possible. i feel bad for her. dont for once downplay what she's going thru. like i said, i got thru that one.
oh, do not under any circumstances let her get her hands on tramadol.
for fuck's sake. if someone tells you you can use it to lessen wd's, well, its true. but! the wd's from that are alot worse. hence, my problem.

Definitely feel ya, but it does take will power. It's like dying of thirst but being stranded in the ocean..you just know you can't take a sip.

Sucks about the tram man-I hope you don't end up with seizures during wd. :(

Well Bro we are very close and at the doses she was taking for a little girl- 120 lbs offseason with a raging metabolism, I can tell ya she is havin severe issues. Anxiety, depersonalization, somnelance. You name it. She was popping 20 pils a day. She is being honest. If ya do the math she was nearing also 4grams of tylenol a day which a toxic level on top of the aas. clen diuretics etc Mixing with Vodka as well. I train her 5/days a week. I even looked at her viens so see if she was shooting up. She cme to me for help and spilled the beans. This a top fitness modelwith big endorsements reaching out for help. At this point for me to doubt her may turn her the other direction. I only want to help. Done my research which is based on "average" people/ Not cats like us. She is Flexx and MD October edition. I love her lke a sister and I knew something was not right. Cant push her too much. She got noone else bro.

well.....the best you can do, is be there for her
when she needs you

shes knows is not good....so thats a good thing

i'm sure she'll get though it....shes got will-power (new ifbb pro)
her life is just beginning

fair enough

but....there is nothing you can say or do to help her
shes has to want to do it on her own....for herself
in the end, its you against youself

and like i said 2 months is HARDLY addiction....lowest form maybe

try 6 or 7 years....then come and cry to me....2 months is nothing

or try unlimited supply of nubain for 3 years staight
thats an addiction my friends

:(
Had a local WCW wrestler named Chase Tatum o/d a die of nubain. He wa ss also the head bodyguard for the group OUTKAST here is Ga, He was maybe 34. W wife beating dick - yes. But the drugs got him,

well.....the best you can do, is be there for her
when she needs you

shes knows is not good....so thats a good thing

i'm sure she'll get though it....shes got will-power (new ifbb pro)
her life is just beginning
Thanks I read about a drug called subluxone. One of of our sponsors carry. By the time I get it she may(will) pull through. She gonna stay with me for couple weeks and we will beat this. Came outa left field. Really. Any natiural supps herbs etc ro lesson the pain/wd? its like a heroin addict. I got eough shit on my plate but I owe her this, We won her card, she accomplished her goals. I blame noone but Doc way overpreprescribed meds. She has a charm and the looks to get wha he wants. Her injury occred under my suervision so I do feel a sense of responsibilty to an extent. Fuck.

Last edited:
I have a few friends that went through the same thing after serious injuries. One in particular with Vicodin use that progressed to Oxy's. When it came time to quit, he had some serious anxiety, shakes, sweats, nausea, gastric problems, depression, skin crawling, ect. Before he went and got more of his opiates (Dr. cut him off) a co-worker of mine at the Sports Med clinic I work at made a suggestion. Now, I hate to support further drug use, but his suggestion did work pretty well at alleviating the symptoms and helped him get through that first "dry" 10 days. It was simply taking a small dose of valium twice per day, everything else was gone cold turkey. This was administered by their signifigant other so they didn't go overboard and a new addiction wasn't created. Some may argue with this technique but your question was what we have seen work successfully.

I can only speak for my own experience. I was swallowing roughly a dozen 250mg. Vicodins a day. An old man on the block used to get scripts of 200 a month and I used to buy them all at $2.00 each. If you do the math, it's apparent that there we're days I couldn't get the shit and was sick as a dog. All the the symptoms Rhino described. 3 years of that nightmare. In my opinion, you don't stop until you've had enough. Literally, you get sick and tired of being sick and tired. Been free of that shit since 2004. I wish I could help because I can certainly can relate to what she's going through, but I truly believe you can't help her unless she wants to get off. Sorry I couldn't be of more assistance Rhino.

Thanks I read about a drug called subluxone. One of of our sponsors carry. By the time I get it she may(will) pull through. She gonna stay with me for couple weeks and we will beat this. Came outa left field. Really. Any natiural supps herbs etc ro lesson the pain/wd? its like a heroin addict. I got eough shit on my plate but I owe her this, We won her card, she accomplished her goals. I blame noone but Doc way overpreprescribed meds. She has a charm and the looks to get wha he wants. Her injury occred under my suervision so I do feel a sense of responsibilty to an extent. Fuck.

shit man.....2 months???.....your looking at MAYBE just a few days
of withdraw....if that.....she'll be fine brother

she experinced it.....now she'll put it behind her

no worries man

Hey Strongrhino - know I'm a newb poster, but I've been around awhile - just got over being spooked from ssb. you mentioned training with someone who is still on the record board at my gym. Opiate withdrawal is a mofo - but it wont kill you. Just feels like it. Flu like symptoms, the shits - full body aches and extreme dysphoria. Suboxone can be a miracle drug for some. You have mentioned your location and it isnt far from me- if you would like to pm me I would be glad to direct you to somewhere that could help. Requires complete honesty and absolutely no rec drugs though. If protocol is followed she could have a symptom free withdrawal-no rehab and be right as rain in another month or two.
I will say, shes gotta want to do it though. I tweaked my right erector bad today and the doc gave me some muscle relaxers to stop the spasms and offered me opiates but as much as I "think" I need em - I had to pass on it.

shit man.....2 months???.....your looking at MAYBE just a few days
of withdraw....if that.....she'll be fine brother

she experinced it.....now she'll put it behind her

no worries man

Hope you are corrct bro. We got the vakium ready, IV drip, got a nurse client gonna come by. She ready and reaching out. And i am grateful because Ive done my homework and I know I will be rewarded in some way. Karma bro. The older I get the more I believe. She wants to stop. We went to lunch today ans expressed her need for help. You may know who she is. But point at hand is to rid her of this demon and I will do just that. I expect 2 weeks of tough times. She will stay in my bed (nothing like that) I a trusted friend and trainer. I got her phone. Plenty of valium to sleep and I will feed her, bath her if necessary, IV electrolytes, and rid her phone of any scumbag dealers. I will do what it takes. Got her car keys. My kids nanny will peak in while I train and we will beat the shit ouuta this. Thanks guys.

Hey bro - check your PM - it doesnt have to be that hard. Sorry to but my nose in but I got anxiety just reading that last post.
edit - nevermind- cant send you one. There is a doc nearby that can moniter and detox her properly without discomfort the right way. Very affordable and private- totally above board. No need for misery. Wont post about it again.

Last edited:
Hey Strongrhino - know I'm a newb poster, but I've been around awhile - just got over being spooked from ssb. you mentioned training with someone who is still on the record board at my gym. Opiate withdrawal is a mofo - but it wont kill you. Just feels like it. Flu like symptoms, the shits - full body aches and extreme dysphoria. Suboxone can be a miracle drug for some. You have mentioned your location and it isnt far from me- if you would like to pm me I would be glad to direct you to somewhere that could help. Requires complete honesty and absolutely no rec drugs though. If protocol is followed she could have a symptom free withdrawal-no rehab and be right as rain in another month or two.
I will say, shes gotta want to do it though. I tweaked my right erector bad today and the doc gave me some muscle relaxers to stop the spasms and offered me opiates but as much as I "think" I need em - I had to pass on it.
Good choice and a tough one bro. We are gonna go my route first. I must say she not ever do any rec dugs. Srw got her pro card. Woudnt even celbrate with a gass of champagne, Just goes to show you how powerful these fucking drugs are, DR certainly overprescribed but ultimately it was her choice to swallow them But in all fairness Im not sure she new what she was gettin into. As I said say she is like little sis- Im proud of her accomplishments- and of course she takes her fitness shit...But this thing got her around the neck. But we will beat this. I will do all in my power to se this, Just got no experience with it personally thats why I turn to you- y brothas.

Last edited:
Hey bro - check your PM - it doesnt have to be that hard. Sorry to but my nose in but I got anxiety just reading that last post.
edit - nevermind- cant send you one. There is a doc nearby that can moniter and detox her properly without discomfort the right way. Very affordable and private- totally above board. No need for misery. Wont post about it again.
Hit me up bro- Im open if my tough love fails- which I pray to God not. Optons are good, No shame bro.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131