over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Experienced/Advanced opinion on Clen

Diesel17003

Registered
Like to get an educated opinion on clen as a fat burner/thermogenic...been thinking about it (and reading and researching) while not on tren or hgh. Theres LOTS of conflicting info mainly on sides, length of cycle (i.e. 2 on 2 off, not seeing results til week 3, 4-6 weeks on etc) Id just like to hear from those who use/have used. The good, the bad, the ugly. Or maybe not so ugly...

I too would like to hear some in depth info about sides. A lot of conflicting advice about this drug and the potential sides. Some say it's very hard on the heart and will have you trembling all the time, others say its a smooth ride as long as you get legit stuff. :confused:

Original prescription recommendations were 20-60mcg/d. That's all I take anymore. That's also the dosing range where it is most selective. Selectivity is all about thresholds, no matter what the compound is. Most people blow by the selective threshold. In fact, most of the time, the way people take it, they seem to purposefully do so.

I'm curious about Mirabegron. It's a new Selective Beta3 Agonist. Years ago, that's all everyone was waiting for. Now that we have it, no one is taking it in bodybuilding.

Anymore I wonder why I'd even bother with Selective Beta Agonists. Clenbuterol is selective for certain Adrenalin receptors. It gets you wired, but without a sense of well being. There is no Dopamine to compliment.

When you take Amphetamines, Ephedrine, or any Releasing Agent, you get both Norepinephrine and Dopamine, so you get a sense of well-being, as well.

Personally, I'm tired of being wired without truly feeling good.

I'd rather take a comprehensive stack and just tune down the Clenbuterol.

and I guess I should add, I LIVE on coffee...literally take it to go to sleep so im wondering if the sides will bother me as much as others. If I decide to go this route, im sure ill have to throttle back on the coffee intake.

Ive found clen to be effective in last 8 weeks of prep. Cals and carbs are being lowered, it keep the metabolism reving. I don't do the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. Ive found it works well for me going straight through with no breaks.
I start @20mcg and go up to 60-80mcg, but no more than that. Diminished returns for me any higher than 80. I don't think its a miracle fat burner, but it helps keep the metabolism in high gear. It compliments a tight diet nicely.

Clen at 120mcg/day and T3 at 100mcg/day will burn fat like crazy. Just be sure to keep up the gear or you'll soon look like you escaped from a POW camp.

Ive found clen to be effective in last 8 weeks of prep. Cals and carbs are being lowered, it keep the metabolism reving. I don't do the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. Ive found it works well for me going straight through with no breaks.
I start @20mcg and go up to 60-80mcg, but no more than that. Diminished returns for me any higher than 80.

Exactly this. I am now in the low dose camp, longer runs. At low doses any "over-saturation" of receptors is minimal, which is why I used to ramp up heavily over 10 days then go off. I think the low dose approach is healthier and still very effective. Great fat burner...only thing better in my experience was dnp.

Used a lot of clen, love it. I'm a really really good responder to it. I do belive worth a low dose like 20mcg and ramping up you can use it for extended periods and get results. I like 2 week blasts though as I only ever really diet for 2 or 3 weeks as I stay lean year round. I feel great on clen and my strenght goes up a lot on 100mcg plus so it's great to hold strenght and there for muscle in a deficit. I do have to increse carbs and reduce cardio at this dose though otherwise I lose like a lb a day or something silly.

i do 3 weeks clen, then 1 week off where i taking ketofifen 1mg/day
first week 40mcg, second 80mcg, third 120mcg

so basicly 3w on (clen) +1w off (ketof)

thanks for the help. gonna start with the 2 on 2 off protocol. gradually work up to 100mcg

one question I forgot, when you got up to your desired dosage, are you taking it all at once, splitting it, AM, PM...?

one question I forgot, when you got up to your desired dosage, are you taking it all at once, splitting it, AM, PM...?

Ive always taken one dose; long 1/2 life.

I take mine all at once right before my head hits the pillow...it lets me sleep through the shakes. If you have problems falling asleep this way may not be ideal for you. :)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws