over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Experienced dnp users

hollaatyaboyy1

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
***FLAMERS KEEP OUT***.
***experience only please ****

I've done tons and tons of research on dnp and decided that I will be going 14-20 days off 250mg crystalline dnp from a very reputable source . (Have all the support sups as well) Will only bump it up if sides on 250 are almost non existent after a full 7days.

Will start the run first week of JAN :

Pre "run" diet :
Low carb. 100-150(only around workouts )

Planned run during:
up carbs to 200-250 all from fruits and lower fats.

MY PLAN AFTER THE RUN IS TO IMMEDIATELY JUMP INTO A LONG LEAN BULK /RECOMP CYCLE

My question to you is HOW Did YOU diet after your dnp run to get the fat loss to STICK IN ORDER FOR YOU TO STAY LEANER ON YOUR BULK

any info is appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so you're saying you've rebounded and gained all the fat back after a dnp run?

i never ran DNP but if I did i wouldn't take it to only be back in the same spot i was in...i would assume you have to keep your diet clean and not over-eat after DNP

so you're saying you've rebounded and gained all the fat back after a dnp run?

i never ran DNP but if I did i wouldn't take it to only be back in the same spot i was in...i would assume you have to keep your diet clean and not over-eat after DNP

NO I HAVENT RUN IT YET. FROM MY RESEARCH . I see that people up cals and drop massive fat on DNP

and when they come off your body adjusts to the new caLS and you stay leaner at higher caloric intake.

However I don't know how people diet , Post run.

I would like some insight from experienced users In This regard

NO I HAVENT RUN IT YET. FROM MY RESEARCH . I see that people up cals and drop massive fat on DNP

and when they come off your body adjusts to the new caLS and you stay leaner at higher caloric intake.

I've never run DNP but it doesn't sound right at all...you're saying people INCREASED calories and lost significant weight? And then afterwards their metabolism sped up when they stopped DNP?

I know DNP increases your calories burned, I'd assume dieting while using it would reap the most fat loss...

I'll just wait for someone who has ran DNP to respond, I am curious about this now myself.

I've never run DNP but it doesn't sound right at all...you're saying people INCREASED calories and lost significant weight?

I know DNP increases your calories burned, I'd assume dieting while using it would reap the most fat loss...

I'll just wait for someone who has ran DNP to respond, I am curious about this now myself.

Dnp burns up carbs the more carbs you eat the better dnp works. I wouldn't go crazy and up the Cals 500 +. Lowering the fats and upping the carbs seems to be THE MOST OPTIMAL FOR FAT LOSS on dnp.

Some go keto and experience less heat (carbs produce heat on dnp post consumption ) but also have major lethargy because the lack of glycogen in the muscles and liver.

By consuming fruits like blueberries pineapple and mango you will be replenishing the glycogen to the liver making you feel a bit better while making the dnp work better

I have run it many times. I also have helped several people run it with great success. Carbs don't make u loose more on dnp in my experience. They just make u fucken roast. I have found high protein low fat and low carbs. 100 ish to be my sweet spot. Keep in mind dnp is still working for a good 3 days when u stop. I have gone both ways on post dnp. Restricted diet and used a carb loading phase after. Taking advantage of refreshed insulin sensitivity. Then backing down after a few weeks to a slow steady recomp. I like the second approach best my self. I have never gained a bunch of fat back after a run. But then again I don't go into a food binge after either. 250 I have found to be easy to run for longer periods. I usually go up to 400 for 10-14 day. But everyone is very different so I would go low and slow until u have some experience with it. Good luck man.

110% or expect to regret it!

I have run it many times. I also have helped several people run it with great success. Carbs don't make u loose more on dnp in my experience. They just make u fucken roast. I have found high protein low fat and low carbs. 100 ish to be my sweet spot. Keep in mind dnp is still working for a good 3 days when u stop. I have gone both ways on post dnp. Restricted diet and used a carb loading phase after. Taking advantage of refreshed insulin sensitivity. Then backing down after a few weeks to a slow steady recomp. I like the second approach best my self. I have never gained a bunch of fat back after a run. But then again I don't go into a food binge after either. 250 I have found to be easy to run for longer periods. I usually go up to 400 for 10-14 day. But everyone is very different so I would go low and slow until u have some experience with it. Good luck man.

Thanks a lot bro. Check your pm

I have run alot of DNP and tried different methods I like higher dose 600ish with high protien low fat low carb with a big deficit for a week too ten days I dont like the sweating or lethargy or being flat and watery all the time and I stay fairly lean so my best aproach is burn as much fat as possible in a very short period and get ofc it again.

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Id rather suffer more for a week and be done than suffer slightly for a month

Dnp burns up carbs the more carbs you eat the better dnp works. I wouldn't go crazy and up the Cals 500 +. Lowering the fats and upping the carbs seems to be THE MOST OPTIMAL FOR FAT LOSS on dnp.

Some go keto and experience less heat (carbs produce heat on dnp post consumption ) but also have major lethargy because the lack of glycogen in the muscles and liver.

By consuming fruits like blueberries pineapple and mango you will be replenishing the glycogen to the liver making you feel a bit better while making the dnp work better

Don't confuse the heat you feel from eating carbs to be burning fat. I've run it both ways and it works the same with or without carbs. I feel ten times better with low carbs. DNP doesn't "work better" with more carbs. Bro science.

Little slice should chime in soon and drop some knowledge. He had a really well written (and well rewarded) log several months back. It was for the transformation contest. He ran DNP for 7 weeks I believe and lost 47 pounds or thereabouts if I recall. All on low-no carb and low-no fat.

Don't confuse the heat you feel from eating carbs to be burning fat. I've run it both ways and it works the same with or without carbs. I feel ten times better with low carbs. DNP doesn't "work better" with more carbs. Bro science.

Little slice should chime in soon and drop some knowledge. He had a really well written (and well rewarded) log several months back. It was for the transformation contest. He ran DNP for 7 weeks I believe and lost 47 pounds or thereabouts if I recall. All on low-no carb and low-no fat.

Wow I hope so !!!!

Have benadryl on hand, just in case you get allergic to it and break out in rash/hives. my first run I got a bad allergic reaction on day 13.

high protein, low carbs, low fats

be sure to use nac and/or injectable glutathione for antioxidants... not sure what other support supplements that conciliator mentioned are actually necessary

stay hydrated, and keep salt high.

-more carbs don't make it work better

-your body doesn't "adjust" to higher calories.. if you were fat with how you were eating before, you will regain all the fat if you go back to that way of eating.. (such a simple concept but seems to elude so many).

-muscle glycogen on DNP basically doesn't happen... you will be flat as can be.. though ive found that a little bit of carbs (I do 25g Gatorade with EAA's during workout) will help to fuel training sessions a bit).

-if you turn out to be the type who suffers carb cravings, I would suggest getting nicotine patches - very effective at curbing appetite, and actually facilitate fat loss process... be sure not to use too high of a dose on the patches, as nicotine overdose is a very unpleasant (read: 'nauseating') experience.

-I like to use clenbuterol alongside, ive never found t3 to be necessary. GH is always a nice addition for fat loss, but only if you have an extra few hundred $ laying around.

-train as heavy as you can possibly train in a safe fashion.

You gotta do some more research on DNP man because both of your assertions:
That u up the cals on DNP, thennn lose bf. But you're reset at higher cals now to stay lean.
AND that more carbs is better....
BOTH of those are completely wrong.

Ive never spoke to or met anyone who has upped their cals on DNP. Even those that wanted to stay close to maintenance were pissed post run because they didn't lose as much fat as they wanted. And I've run DNP 5 times, higher carbs is miserable and will slow u down. Low to moderate carbs and you'll still sweat your ass off.

Either way, I like low dose longer duration the most. The 1 week blitzes are tough on me.

You gotta do some more research on DNP man because both of your assertions:

That u up the cals on DNP, thennn lose bf. But you're reset at higher cals now to stay lean.

AND that more carbs is better....

BOTH of those are completely wrong.

Ive never spoke to or met anyone who has upped their cals on DNP. Even those that wanted to stay close to maintenance were pissed post run because they didn't lose as much fat as they wanted. And I've run DNP 5 times, higher carbs is miserable and will slow u down. Low to moderate carbs and you'll still sweat your ass off.

Either way, I like low dose longer duration the most. The 1 week blitzes are tough on me.

Thanks for the info man. Going to keep researching. I do not want to burn up either

250mg is a good dose. No reason to raise carbs on DNP. You won't get any fat rebound unless you eat a crap diet after you come off. Just follow a usual cutting diet.

Last edited:
Definitely get on Allegra Claritin or Benadryl before you start. My last round I made it 3 days on and broke out into a fucking rush that u would believe. Shit sucked ass

Best results on dnp and Ive done it every way is pretty much eating nothing but egg white chicken breast and broccoli and big ass spinach and cucmber salads with boiled egg whites and chicken breast too stave off hunger . And I always use a ECA stack with it not really for metabolic enhancement but without the ephedrine and caffine Im a lifeless zombie

high protein, low carbs, low fats

be sure to use nac and/or injectable glutathione for antioxidants... not sure what other support supplements that conciliator mentioned are actually necessary

stay hydrated, and keep salt high.

-more carbs don't make it work better

-your body doesn't "adjust" to higher calories.. if you were fat with how you were eating before, you will regain all the fat if you go back to that way of eating.. (such a simple concept but seems to elude so many).

-muscle glycogen on DNP basically doesn't happen... you will be flat as can be.. though ive found that a little bit of carbs (I do 25g Gatorade with EAA's during workout) will help to fuel training sessions a bit).

-if you turn out to be the type who suffers carb cravings, I would suggest getting nicotine patches - very effective at curbing appetite, and actually facilitate fat loss process... be sure not to use too high of a dose on the patches, as nicotine overdose is a very unpleasant (read: 'nauseating') experience.

-I like to use clenbuterol alongside, ive never found t3 to be necessary. GH is always a nice addition for fat loss, but only if you have an extra few hundred $ laying around.

-train as heavy as you can possibly train in a safe fashion.

you deplete carbs for a couple days before or no?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws