over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Experienced dnp users

DNP should be carried by more suppliers in lower doses 80-120mg/day is great for those dieting and won't bring on shitty sides etc.

no real need IMO, dnp will deplete you fast enough

i'd say it depends, honestly. i think you are correct if you are either running it long term, or running it higher dosage.

if i was just planning on running 250mg for 7 days though, i'd probably do my best to carb deplete prior. no reason not to do a little extra work to get all you can get out of a short cycle.

i'd say it depends, honestly. i think you are correct if you are either running it long term, or running it higher dosage.

if i was just planning on running 250mg for 7 days though, i'd probably do my best to carb deplete prior. no reason not to do a little extra work to get all you can get out of a short cycle.

this is a good point.. I never really run DNP for less than 3 weeks, so I hadn't considered this variable

this is a good point.. I never really run DNP for less than 3 weeks, so I hadn't considered this variable

My last experiment with DNP was 7 days.
Day 1 750 mg
day2. 500mg
Day 3-7 250mg

The first day the heat was apparent but no lethargy. Midway through day 2 lethargy and heat were in full effect. I think 500-750 could be used on the first day for rapid carb depletion.
IIRC. Enhanced athlete did a gram for one day

Conciliator debunked the necessity for carb depletion pre cycle

Conciliator debunked the necessity for carb depletion pre cycle

"necessity" - no it's not a necessity. but it does help, especially if you are doing a low dose, short run. some people can't stand to be on dnp for weeks on end. depends on your lifestyle, etc. esp at the higher doses.

i'll probably run 10 days max for my next run. but my low dose cycle is 400mg, so no i probably don't need to carb deplete.

250mg for 7-10 days, i would. it's not like it's that hard to do.

my last cycle i took 800mg on day 1 and 600mg the rest. i literally felt the heat within 8 hours of administration.

"necessity" - no it's not a necessity. but it does help, especially if you are doing a low dose, short run. some people can't stand to be on dnp for weeks on end. depends on your lifestyle, etc. esp at the higher doses.

i'll probably run 10 days max for my next run. but my low dose cycle is 400mg, so no i probably don't need to carb deplete.

250mg for 7-10 days, i would. it's not like it's that hard to do.

my last cycle i took 800mg on day 1 and 600mg the rest. i literally felt the heat within 8 hours of administration.

Sorry I should have said that he debunked the benefit of it. The posts are out there somewhere. Doesn't mean you have to agree if you noticed a benefit though.

Sorry I should have said that he debunked the benefit of it. The posts are out there somewhere. Doesn't mean you have to agree if you noticed a benefit though.

no benefit to carb depleting?

or no benefit to him taking more the first day?

Last edited:
My last experiment with DNP was 7 days.

Day 1 750 mg

day2. 500mg

Day 3-7 250mg

The first day the heat was apparent but no lethargy. Midway through day 2 lethargy and heat were in full effect. I think 500-750 could be used on the first day for rapid carb depletion.

IIRC. Enhanced athlete did a gram for one day

My last few runs I have gone with hi higher dose day 1. The backed it down a little each day up to day 4. Then stayed the same until the end. Kind of a front load

110% or expect to regret it!

I'm with little slice on everything he said. I'm right in the middle. This has been my most effective DNP setup.

Lift EOD. DC 2 way split. (chest/shoulder/tri/back) then (calves/hams/quads/biceps)

On lifting days only take 250mg DNP and on off days I take 500mg split up Am and late afternoon

Diet is 1.6-1.8g protein x lb bodyweight, 7-8 fishoil caps, and 40-50g carbs pre workout on training days. (not counting broccoli or veggies)

I can only stand about 8-10 days of this but I drop a retarded amount of fat. Off days I just try to get a 2 mile walk in.

Since DNP has a 36 hour half-life, I do not see how varying the dose daily can make any real difference. I assume it does, since people experience it, just not sure how.

I'm with little slice on everything he said. I'm right in the middle. This has been my most effective DNP setup.

Lift EOD. DC 2 way split. (chest/shoulder/tri/back) then (calves/hams/quads/biceps)

On lifting days only take 250mg DNP and on off days I take 500mg split up Am and late afternoon

Diet is 1.6-1.8g protein x lb bodyweight, 7-8 fishoil caps, and 40-50g carbs pre workout on training days. (not counting broccoli or veggies)

I can only stand about 8-10 days of this but I drop a retarded amount of fat. Off days I just try to get a 2 mile walk in.
This sounds legit

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner