over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Experienced gh experts

Freak1976

IFBB PRO
IFBB PROS
Hey guys how does one know what to look for to make sure there gh is legit with or without bloodwork

Appearance
-does it have to have a vaccum
-when mixing does it have to dissolve instantly
-should it always be a wafer that slides up and down or can it be stuck at the bottom
-I've heard of gh raising BG so can you test your BG after pinning and how soon after

Bloodwork
-how soon after starting a new gh at say 10-15 ius Ed shoudk you test igf1 to see if it's good to go ( we don't have gh serum tests in Canada )
- what range of igf1 levels should they be after 1 wk at 10-15 ius Ed (approx)
-when getting Bw is the best way 10ius IM 3 hours pre testing and fasted

Thx in advance guys

One thing I have heard of, I don't know how prevalent it is, is getting ahold of GH that is really nothing but HCG. I have read on online forum of guys doing tests and the results showed that the substance was HCG. The appearance is very similar. I cannot remember how they tested it, if they did a blood test for HCG or just tested the puck directly for HCG. An OTC pregnancy test would probably work for testing the GH directly.

Probably slim chance to non that it could be HCG but just thought I would throw this idea out since I have seen it happen to others.

I'm only using pharma grade,,,one way for sure you know its real. Serum HGH and IGF1 bloodwork can show you what you have too. Back when I used generics I will say most of the solid brands did have a vacuum seal to them. No guarantee though.

Hey guys how does one know what to look for to make sure there gh is legit with or without bloodwork

Appearance
-should it always be a wafer that slides up and down or can it be stuck at the bottom
-I've heard of gh raising BG so can you test your BG after pinning and how soon after

Bloodwork
-how soon after starting a new gh at say 10-15 ius Ed shoudk you test igf1 to see if it's good to go ( we don't have gh serum tests in Canada )

Thx in advance guys
Thanks for starting this thread Freak, I'm curious to know this as well

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

The best and easiest way W/O Blds is....
And you already know this....
Use the sponsor forum, look the guy up
Do yr research Know the source, Track record,customer service, how long he been here, All the feed back and how they handle customers and issues.
As far as Bld Wrk everyone scores differently some hugely different, alot can be learned but you have to learn how you test and score.
There is a Thread in the sponsors section: HGH testing I think is the title :p
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/sponsors/118858-hgh-testing-196.html
There is a ton of info there and alot can be learned.
Its lengthy but highly valuable info...

Peace

The best and easiest way W/O Blds is....
And you already know this....
Use the sponsor forum, look the guy up
Do yr research Know the source, Track record,customer service, how long he been here, All the feed back and how they handle customers and issues.
As far as Bld Wrk everyone scores differently some hugely different, alot can be learned but you have to learn how you test and score.
There is a Thread in the sponsors section: HGH testing I think is the title :p
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/sponsors/118858-hgh-testing-196.html
There is a ton of info there and alot can be learned.
Its lengthy but highly valuable info...

Peace

Would you recommend getting igf/GH serum levels done first to know where your base line is and to have a reading to go by?

Then the next test ( after however long on GH ) get these tests done again?

My opinion below in red.

Appearance
-does it have to have a vaccum NO
-when mixing does it have to dissolve instantly NO
-should it always be a wafer that slides up and down or can it be stuck at the bottom CAN BE EITHER
-I've heard of gh raising BG so can you test your BG after pinning and how soon after NOT SURE THIS IS AN ACCURATE READING AS MANY THINGS CAN RAISE BG

Bloodwork

Thx in advance guys

One thing I have heard of, I don't know how prevalent it is, is getting ahold of GH that is really nothing but HCG. I have read on online forum of guys doing tests and the results showed that the substance was HCG. The appearance is very similar. I cannot remember how they tested it, if they did a blood test for HCG or just tested the puck directly for HCG. An OTC pregnancy test would probably work for testing the GH directly.

Probably slim chance to non that it could be HCG but just thought I would throw this idea out since I have seen it happen to others.
YOU CAN PUT A DROP ON A PREGNANCY TEST STRIP. IF ITS POSITIVE, ITS HCG.

I'm not GH expert by any means, I would direct most questions to Buck as he's a big supporter of testing and has a lot of great info in the 'hgh testing' thread... However from my understanding it takes about 4 weeks for IGF levels to build up from everyday usage of gh. Your levels will vary greatly person to person and that's why it's best to get a baseline igf number BEFORE you begin using your gh, then 4 weeks later you get bloodwork again and then compare. Though I cannot tell you what it SHOULD be, I can tell you that if you're using 10-15 iu everyday it should be substantially higher than their "healthy" range. Also yes your testing method (10iu IM 3hr before test) is correct, but that's only for a serum test I believe. Your igf levels shouldn't fluctuate too too much throughout the day after 4 weeks have gone by and your levels have been given a chance to stabilize. Again reiterating here that I am no expert and would recommend Buck or any of the others that are extremely supportive of the testing here. Good luck.

Appearance

Bloodwork

Thx in advance guys
Without blood work it's pretty much impossible. I see so many bullshit posts about "oh it's good stuff, my hands were numb" on some generic blue top crap. Or anecdotal feedback from observations of idiot meatheads. I've ran many nordi pens, never get the CT/hand numbness stuff. People are different. Don't bloat too bad either.

Even a gh serum will be skewed because all the sellers are onto that now and may overfill tester vials or certain batches so the serum results are higher. Average Joe may get a regular vial. And even over filled, it can be crap. Shit quality, malformed gh chains can reflect a decent gh serum result but not raise igf worth a damn. Igf is all that matters. No igf increase, no real results.

Run it 3 weeks and get an igf test done. That's as close to piece of mind as you'll get on generics.

For me it's pretty simple.

1. Buy only from trusted reputable sources or small order from new(er) sources.
2. Get an IGF baseline
3. Retest in 4 weeks.
4. Set a target for IGF levels.

My suggestion for a newb is to spend money on pharma and test after 4 weeks.
Then if one decides to use generics they have an approximate figure to use if they want to compare their generic of choice.

Based on what I've used in the past and what I know, I look for my IGF to be somewhere between 350 and 400 when using 4 ius of generics. Unfortunately I've never been able to run pharma gh at 4ius for a month so I don't have that number to compare. Highest I've ever run pharma gh is 3ius.
I may pick up a 126iu kit of serostim this winter and give it a go just to see what numbers I pull on 4ius of pharma gh.

Get pre GH ifg levels tested.
Wait 2 weeks on therapy then get tested.

All the vacuum and puck is BULLSHIT. we have learned FOR CERTAIN on this board that ONLY blood testing is reliable in finding out if you have fake stuff.

Get pre GH ifg levels tested.
Wait 2 weeks on therapy then get tested.

All the vacuum and puck is BULLSHIT. we have learned FOR CERTAIN on this board that ONLY blood testing is reliable in finding out if you have fake stuff.

LEX, buck has shown that even just 7 days you can get accurate readings on igf-1 levels. 6fingers has a few vials that didn't have vacuum, but we know they are definitely potent regardless. I think someone mentioned a few of Tp's didn't too but I can't be 100% accurate on that..

LEX, buck has shown that even just 7 days you can get accurate readings on igf-1 levels. 6fingers has a few vials that didn't have vacuum, but we know they are definitely potent regardless. I think someone mentioned a few of Tp's didn't too but I can't be 100% accurate on that..

I have TP's black tops and a few haven't had vaccuum. Didn't bother me a bit.

I'm not GH expert by any means, I would direct most questions to Buck as he's a big supporter of testing and has a lot of great info in the 'hgh testing' thread... However from my understanding it takes about 4 weeks for IGF levels to build up from everyday usage of gh. Your levels will vary greatly person to person and that's why it's best to get a baseline igf number BEFORE you begin using your gh, then 4 weeks later you get bloodwork again and then compare. Though I cannot tell you what it SHOULD be, I can tell you that if you're using 10-15 iu everyday it should be substantially higher than their "healthy" range. Also yes your testing method (10iu IM 3hr before test) is correct, but that's only for a serum test I believe. Your igf levels shouldn't fluctuate too too much throughout the day after 4 weeks have gone by and your levels have been given a chance to stabilize. Again reiterating here that I am no expert and would recommend Buck or any of the others that are extremely supportive of the testing here. Good luck.

Thx brotha I appreciate that

Just buy pharma once.. enough for 2 months. You will know within 4 weeks all the signs of real HGH. I am sitting here typing this yawning (even after taking modanafil) with my fucking arms tingling like they are about to go to sleep. I haven't felt like this on generics in 10 years I bet. There are sources on here where pharma is affordable.

1. Not all gh has a vacuum and that does not determine quality.
2. Good/high purity gh will dissolve quickly and in most cases also bubble up. Remember, gh is a very long amino acid sequence/protein and protein bubbles up when water is added.
3. Gh can come in a wafer or it can come in lypholized powder depending on brand.
4. Good gh will raise bgl. Use a glucometer about an hour after pinning.

5. You can test for igf after about 2 weeks and it should give you a pretty accurate reading.
6. There is no set range for igf. Everyone responds differently due to genetics, age, liver function, meds, and other outside factor. You may score 300 on 10ius while someone else may score in the 800 range on the same exact gh.
7. Fasting doesn't matter for gh serum. Standard protocol is 10ius IM 2.5 hours to 3 hours.

Last edited:
Thx for all the replies guys. I know only BW can reAlly tell but these green tops I ordered seem to be working great. Only been a wk but been bangin 15 ius a day to try to get levels up cause I was outta gh for 2 wks. Weights jumped up. Fuller. Hand numbness. Deeper sleep. Will test igf in another wk and keep you guys posted!

Thx for all the replies guys. I know only BW can reAlly tell but these green tops I ordered seem to be working great. Only been a wk but been bangin 15 ius a day to try to get levels up cause I was outta gh for 2 wks. Weights jumped up. Fuller. Hand numbness. Deeper sleep. Will test igf in another wk and keep you guys posted!

Sounds like it's working to me. You notice a big difference on 15iu compared to a lower dose like 5iu?

My two week interval covers guys taking EOD.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws