over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Experienced Gh users chime in(please)

Joshgilling

Registered
Im no virgin when it comes to Gh, however, I do have a question for the experienced users on what they would do in this situation. If you had 30+ kits(a very reputable Gh brand). And funds was not an issue, how would YOU take them for mass and cycle 2 how would you think it would be best ran if cost is no issue again. Cycle length and iu does not matter on running out. Thanks very much for chiming in

Have you used GH before? If you have I would say start at your last dose that was tolerable and work your way up. 10, 15, 20 IU ed. Whatever you can stand. The more you van run the better so...

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

I don't have an answer, just a question. What level of side effects are you willing to tolerate.

Do a thread search on Jesse. He had a months long thread of using insane amounts. Lots of input. 40 page thread?

Everyone tolerates the sides differently. Jesse tolerated doses that would hospitalize me. Check out Osiris's thread too. Lots of great first hand documentation.

It's all on the board already. I'm not criticizing your lack of searching. But you will get far more thorough direction/input from reviewing these existing threads than starting a new one. :) it's some good reading too.

Thank you so much for replies. I ran up to 15 iu a day at one point (I get 0 sides except numbness at night). I've ran it many many times and I always did it pre-show on low/no carbs which was an absolute waste. And when I was taking with high carb meals and slin and started higher dosing post workout and such I notice fat loss and very nice solid gains even with lots of carbs and insulin. (I did insulin before Gh as well so growth wasn't directly from insulin)

And also I've seen every dosing with the 10,20,30,40,50,50 thing and 10iu pwo as well. I am very intrigued by it and would like to try something similar but conflicting on best protocols to run high doses

When I first started GH several years ago and still taking to this day I started at 8iu Ed,,, I ran that for 2 months and again this is when GH was dirt cheap. I started doing some more research and discovered from a pro BB that best results come from a M-W-F stick. The results I was getting from ED @ 8IU was great but money was in issue so I took a cheaper path. I'd say I started GH when I was about 37 years old I weighed around 205 at 5'9" tall and 16% bf of course I was using with gear and would use when I came off my cycle also. Results was good at 8 iu but was not getting lean part was because my diet. When I switched to the 5iu m-w-f an tightened up on my diet after after about a year plus and switched my workout up,,,, shit went crazy. I dieted hard for 2 months, my workout was a M-W-F lift 1.5 hours and NO cardio at all, this was at a private studio so no waiting for equipment to free up. Monday lift was chest/shoulders/tri,,,, wed was legs/calfs,,,, Friday was back/bi's. My body fat dropped 4% in a period of just 2 months with a strict diet and the definition was crazy, shit was popping out everywhere, I was getting shredded fast. My weight dropped just a little so I went off my diet only eating about 1 healthy meal a day, the rest was double bacon burgers and coke to drink. My body fat continued to drop still and ended up about 7-8% still to this day, with no diet at all and still no cardio. When I would come off my cycle I continued to run enathate at 300mg per week and still running GH dropped down to 3iu 3x per week, I honestly think the enath was a huge factor in cutting my BF with the GH. When I would start next cycle if it did not include enath I would stop the enath completely and re-start 2 weeks before end of cycle and still do it today. I have been running GH for probably 5 years, took a couple months break here and there because of laps in order. iMO,,, run 3-5iu M-W-F and enath when off your cycle and keep the dose the same, more is not always better, read my next post about Dr O'selle local Doc here in town,,, Try it for 3 months see what results you get.

I did 2 HGH Blast protocols in the past.

1st protocol was 10iu post workout X 3 a week.
2nd protocol was blast it for 10 days at 20, 20, 20, 30, 30, 30, 40, 40, 50, & 50.

I didn't like it.

Ii i have that much of a supply, would run it 10-at 15iu ED for about 12 weeks, taper down to 5iu ED for few weeks and blast it up again 10-15iu ED. If water retention is bad, i would stop for awhile instead of tapering down. Water comes off i blast. :)

When I first started GH several years ago and still taking to this day I started at 8iu Ed,,, I ran that for 2 months and again this is when GH was dirt cheap. I started doing some more research and discovered from a pro BB that best results come from a M-W-F stick. The results I was getting from ED @ 8IU was great but money was in issue so I took a cheaper path. I'd say I started GH when I was about 37 years old I weighed around 205 at 5'9" tall and 16% bf of course I was using with gear and would use when I came off my cycle also. Results was good at 8 iu but was not getting lean part was because my diet. When I switched to the 5iu m-w-f an tightened up on my diet after after about a year plus and switched my workout up,,,, shit went crazy. I dieted hard for 2 months, my workout was a M-W-F lift 1.5 hours and NO cardio at all, this was at a private studio so no waiting for equipment to free up. Monday lift was chest/shoulders/tri,,,, wed was legs/calfs,,,, Friday was back/bi's. My body fat dropped 4% in a period of just 2 months with a strict diet and the definition was crazy, shit was popping
out everywhere, I was getting shredded fast. My weight dropped just a little so I went off my diet only eating about 1 healthy meal a day, the rest was
double bacon burgers and coke to drink. My body fat continued to drop still and ended up about 7-8% still to this day, with no diet at all and still no cardio. When I would come off my cycle I continued to run enathate at 300mg per week and still running GH dropped down to 3iu 3x per week, I honestly think the enath was a huge factor in cutting my BF with the GH. When I would start next cycle if it did not include enath I would stop the enath completely and re-start 2 weeks before end of cycle and still do it today. I have been running GH for probably 5 years, took a couple months break here and there because of laps in order. iMO,,, run 3-5iu M-W-F and enath when off your cycle and keep the dose the same, more is not always better, read my next post about Dr local Doc here in town,,, Try it for 3 months see what results you get.

How were you running 5iu mwf? Was it split morning and night or one shot?

Thanks

Last edited:
8iu ED till you run out = Dopee brooo lucky you

When I first started GH several years ago and still taking to this day I started at 8iu Ed,,, I ran that for 2 months and again this is when GH was dirt cheap. I started doing some more research and discovered from a pro BB that best results come from a M-W-F stick. The results I was getting from ED @ 8IU was great but money was in issue so I took a cheaper path. I'd say I started GH when I was about 37 years old I weighed around 205 at 5'9" tall and 16% bf of course I was using with gear and would use when I came off my cycle also. Results was good at 8 iu but was not getting lean part was because my diet. When I switched to the 5iu m-w-f an tightened up on my diet after after about a year plus and switched my workout up,,,, shit went crazy. I dieted hard for 2 months, my workout was a M-W-F lift 1.5 hours and NO cardio at all, this was at a private studio so no waiting for equipment to free up. Monday lift was chest/shoulders/tri,,,, wed was legs/calfs,,,, Friday was back/bi's. My body fat dropped 4% in a period of just 2 months with a strict diet and the definition was crazy, shit was popping out everywhere, I was getting shredded fast. My weight dropped just a little so I went off my diet only eating about 1 healthy meal a day, the rest was double bacon burgers and coke to drink. My body fat continued to drop still and ended up about 7-8% still to this day, with no diet at all and still no cardio. When I would come off my cycle I continued to run enathate at 300mg per week and still running GH dropped down to 3iu 3x per week, I honestly think the enath was a huge factor in cutting my BF with the GH. When I would start next cycle if it did not include enath I would stop the enath completely and re-start 2 weeks before end of cycle and still do it today. I have been running GH for probably 5 years, took a couple months break here and there because of laps in order. iMO,,, run 3-5iu M-W-F and enath when off your cycle and keep the dose the same, more is not always better, read my next post about Dr O'selle local Doc here in town,,, Try it for 3 months see what results you get.

Fishcrap, interesting post bro. Looking forward to your post regarding dr o selle.

Ii i have that much of a supply, would run it 10-at 15iu ED for about 12 weeks, taper down to 5iu ED for few weeks and blast it up again 10-15iu ED. If water retention is bad, i would stop for awhile instead of tapering down. Water comes off i blast. :)

Fire808, I agree 100%

I was doing 5iu in one shot then more reading on boards I started split am/pm. The O'selle story,,, dudes,,, true story I'll see if I can find a news clipping or more info on it but I totally got bashed by members on the story. The only thing they can blame it on right now is excessive steroid and GH abuse for extensive years. If you want to do a search go to bdt.com local news paper hear and search it. I'm thinking he had a medical condition that they have not figured out yet or something, no idea. I hope I can find something on it to clear things up with the bashers.

I was doing 5iu in one shot then more reading on boards I started split am/pm. The O'selle story,,, dudes,,, true story I'll see if I can find a news clipping or more info on it but I totally got bashed by members on the story. The only thing they can blame it on right now is excessive steroid and GH abuse for extensive years. If you want to do a search go to bdt.com local news paper hear and search it. I'm thinking he had a medical condition that they have not figured out yet or something, no idea. I hope I can find something on it to clear things up with the bashers.

Did u see any difference from taking 5iu one shot VS spiting it am/pm?

Anyone else are welcome to share.

My personal protocol.

week 1: 10ius split 5 am 5 pwo on days off, 10ius am
week 2: 10ius am 5 pwo none on days off
week 3: 10ius am 10ius pwo none on days off
week 4: 10ous am 10ius pwo 5 before bed 10 ius am on days off
week 5: 10ius am 10ius pwo 10 before bed 20ius am days off

Take a week off and repeat till gone. This is what I do personally.

Thanks for taking the time to post guys. I'm glad this board still has great people on it. Big enough I'm just curious as to why you take your largest dose am as apposed to pwo. I know both times are crucial just curious on your reasoning on the split.

My personal protocol.

week 1: 10ius split 5 am 5 pwo on days off, 10ius am
week 2: 10ius am 5 pwo none on days off
week 3: 10ius am 10ius pwo none on days off
week 4: 10ous am 10ius pwo 5 before bed 10 ius am on days off
week 5: 10ius am 10ius pwo 10 before bed 20ius am days off

Take a week off and repeat till gone. This is what I do personally.

How have the results been on this aggressive protocol?

Thanks for taking the time to post guys. I'm glad this board still has great people on it. Big enough I'm just curious as to why you take your largest dose am as apposed to pwo. I know both times are crucial just curious on your reasoning on the split.

I have no logical or scientific reasoning behind how I use gh bro. I just played around and seen what I got the best results with... Nothing more.

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear