over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Experienced insulin users

hollaatyaboyy1

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Ok guys obviously there has been more and more talk about the "deadly compounds " lately dnp and insulin mostly. And I am of the nought process if you do your research and you are smart about it most everything can be used safely.

We all know people are going to do dumb shit and use stuff recklessly but I was wondering if there are any experienced insulin users that would be willing to help out the community and possibly save some people from fucking themselves up

It's common knowledge that when using exogenous insulin you should use a glucose meter.

MY QUESTION TO YOU GUYS IS

How exactly would you advise a newbie to take and monitor there glucose levels after their first shot of insulin (For arguments sake let's use novolog or humalog being that they are the quickest and most popular) ?

Example

5iu insulin
X amount of time - shake
X amount of time -blood glucose reading
And so on .......

I think of some of the experienced guys came on here took the time and outlined something it could save a lot of IDIOTS GOING HYPO AND POSSIBLY WORSE

JUST A THOUGHT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

start at 2-4iu regular insulin with a balanced meal, no need to worry about glucose or anything else.

I would start with R first too and I'd start small

I meant newbie to insulin

I think what he meant was he wouldn't advise anyone to use it who hasn't done a ton of research and is familiar with what insulin can do

I think what he meant was he wouldn't advise anyone to use it who hasn't done a ton of research and is familiar with what insulin can do

I thought research is exactly what he's doing with this thread.

I thought research is exactly what he's doing with this thread.

TO some extent. But he's looking for bro science anecdotal evidence on its usage. I did a lot of studying in the actual pharmacology of insulin before I ever considered using it

Even the most experienced and researched users can have issues with insulin. I had a couple hypo episodes despite following everything to the T. I would never advise someone to use insulin. My only advice would be, "I wouldn't advice its use, but if you insist. Do your own research. Then research again. And again, before deciding whether to use it or not."

start at 2-4iu regular insulin with a balanced meal, no need to worry about glucose or anything else.

This is the best advice. You honestly have to be very stupid to fuck up insulin. You also don't need a ton of carbs to prevent going hypo and it's not like it hits you andpass out lol. Ton of warning signs before anything serious.

First off for an insulin newbe I'd suggest humulin-R.

Assuming you are training around 4-5 pm I would use the insulin PRE workout.

2:00 - meal with 50g complex carbs from sweet potatoes , quinoa , or brown rice.

3:45 - pin 10 iu humulin-R and start drinking intra workout shake that has 20g EAA , 10g glutamine , 10g creatine , 5g lucine , 5g citriluine mallate and 50g Carbs.

4:00 - Start training , sip intra shake though first half of training

5:30 - start drinking post workout shake 50g whey , 50g carbs

7:00 - meal 50g protein , 50g slow carbs , 20g fat

9:30 - 8oz cottage cheese.

basically humulin-R is active for 5-6 hrs , you want 10g of carbs for every IU of insulin. SO 10iu of insulin call for 100g carbs , this needs to be spread out over the active life of the insulin , with the outline above you have far surpassed the carb needs and not over extended your calorie intake for each meal so fat gain won't be an issue.

After a 4 days up the insulin to 12 iu , after for days up it to 14 iu and run that for the remainder of the cycle (2 weeks) when you start the next run just start when your left off , you will find a point where you start to feel hypoglycemia coming on.

:headbang:HERE IS THE IMPORTANT PART:headbang:
Do not under any circumstances start taking insulin without having a couple packs of glucose tabs within arm's reach at all times. You will feel yourself start to get hypo simply eat a few tabs and evaluate what's going on.

if a person doesnt understand carbs and food timing etc insulin will never be a useful long term tool for them. insulin imo and ime is COMPLETELY diet related. if u dont know how to eat on it you will be dissappointed and/or fat.

i used it WAY before i should have. i didnt understand nutrition enough at the time
-F2S

2:00 - meal with 50g complex carbs from sweet potatoes , quinoa , or brown rice.

3:45 - pin 10 iu humulin-R and start drinking intra workout shake that has 20g EAA , 10g glutamine , 10g creatine , 5g lucine , 5g citriluine mallate and 50g Carbs.

basically humulin-R is active for 5-6 hrs , you want 10g of carbs for every IU of insulin. SO 10iu of insulin call for 100g carbs , this needs to be spread out over the active life of the insulin , with the outline above you have far surpassed the carb needs and not over extended your calorie intake for each meal so fat gain won't be an issue.

After a 4 days up the insulin to 12 iu , after for days up it to 14 iu and run that for the remainder of the cycle (2 weeks) when you start the next run just start when your left off , you will find a point where you start to feel hypoglycemia coming on.

Do not under any circumstances start taking insulin without having a couple packs of glucose tabs within arm's reach at all times. You will feel yourself start to get hypo simply eat a few tabs and evaluate what's going on.

You follow a low(er) carb diet no? So how do you use insulin personally?

You follow a low(er) carb diet no? So how do you use insulin personally?

I haven't used it in several years but when I did it was basically this same protocol only 35g of carbs , the last time I used it I could take in only 7g carbs per IU insulin. I only take in carbs during and post workout.

I plan to use it with 4iu HGH this off season to see if I can start my prep next year a bit bigger and leaner.
(If I get this stomach issue fixed)

Anytime I use insulin I'll wear my diabetes bracelet just in case. If I've passed out I can't tell someone or first responders what's wrong this is a great way to do it. It may help save my life.

I've used insulin on and off for years. Never had an "episode" but I have had my BS level get very low.
I have a very expensive Lancet device I use (Genteel). It's expensive but you don't need to prick the fingers with it. You can prick the top of your forearm or another spot they deem to be okay. The blood sugar there is also very accurate with this device unlike others. Many times Id checked my finger then my forearm to see the difference...not much at all.

Note: I've only used Humalin R so the blood sugar level hasn't been a big difference between the finger and forearm.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

when I take 10iu R.... if i don't consume 10g carbs per iu in BOTH waves ill get shaky sweaty...

50g Protein, 50-150g carbs @ ~ 330pm
10iu R at 5pm, drink a few tbs syraplex (~14-21g protein w the glycerine for pump)
100g Karbolyn ,10g creatine mono, during training 530-7pm
100g simple sugar carbs from cereal/pop tarts/etc with protein shake at 730
100g carbs from 2cups rice, ~8-10oz meat @ ~9pm

I was doing the MA old protocol with the 15iu but i throw up my intra shake a lot of times trying to get in the 150grams compared to the 100 so i just use that now

Last edited:

Messaged you bud

if a person doesnt understand carbs and food timing etc insulin will never be a useful long term tool for them. insulin imo and ime is COMPLETELY diet related. if u dont know how to eat on it you will be dissappointed and/or fat.

i used it WAY before i should have. i didnt understand nutrition enough at the time

-F2S

I'm trying to dial it all in now without over doing the carbs, I'm super careful but being that I'm a worrier anytime I fee something different I reach for the sugar and start banging it down. I'm a natural fat boy I can see how it can pack on the fat. But I also see how full it gets you and the pumps are unreal. It will be a useful tool I'm sure.

But this is why I want to test with a meter to see exactly how my body is responding so I'm not just getting in my own head

Anytime I use insulin I'll wear my diabetes bracelet just in case. If I've passed out I can't tell someone or first responders what's wrong this is a great way to do it. It may help save my life.

I've used insulin on and off for years. Never had an "episode" but I have had my BS level get very low.
I have a very expensive Lancet device I use (Genteel). It's expensive but you don't need to prick the fingers with it. You can prick the top of your forearm or another spot they deem to be okay. The blood sugar there is also very accurate with this device unlike others. Many times Id checked my finger then my forearm to see the difference...not much at all.

Note: I've only used Humalin R so the blood sugar level hasn't been a big difference between the finger and forearm.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
What results have you gotten by adding insulin was it just insulin? Or did you have any other goodies

Sent from my SM-G920T using Professional Muscle mobile app

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost