over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Experienced long term GH users

yatyas314

Registered
I have been running gh for a few years now and am becoming insulin resistant. Can anyone share with me any suggestions you might have to avoid diabetes.
Currently have a vitamin d3 level of 90
fasted glucose is 105
I have been running 1/2 a bottle of rips/greys/blacks for the last 4-5 years AM fasted

Y

No I dont need to take it , I am trying to avoid taking it thats why I was hoping that some experienced folks could share their dosing schedule or protocol to stay insulin sensitive

Cycle off and in metformin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cycle off and in metformin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This.

Metformin 500mg 2-3 times per day. Apple cider vinegar am and pm. Alpha lipoic acid/chromium will also help.

If you can train fasted in the morning for a while.

How is your diet, "bulking" will have a negative impact on blood glucose with or without gh.

Drop you carbs/calories for a week and I bet your blood glucose will be good in a week.

Mine went from 108 bulking to around 80 dieting in 2 weeks while on 15+ iu gh for a few years

How is your diet, "bulking" will have a negative impact on blood glucose with or without gh.

Drop you carbs/calories for a week and I bet your blood glucose will be good in a week.

Mine went from 108 bulking to around 80 dieting in 2 weeks while on 15+ iu gh for a few years

Mine dropped 20 points dropping from 450 carbs to 200 and using 250mg DNP for ten days. Didn't drop GH dose either.

Take citrus bergamot morning and nite at 500mg per

Your blood sugar will drop 10-20

Metformin 1000-2000mg/day

If you don't want to go the script route, and keep your gut flora:

Berberine
Chromium
Cinnamon
Zinc - Helps with beta cell fatigue
ALA
Multi-B Vitamin
Apple cider vinegar w/ lemon juice 2-3x/day with meals (2 tbls each)

Glad Doggcrapp mentioned citrus bergamot, I gotta try that.

Take citrus bergamot morning and nite at 500mg per

Your blood sugar will drop 10-20

I take 500 mg every morning for the cholestorol benifits but can add two more at night

This.

Metformin 500mg 2-3 times per day. Apple cider vinegar am and pm. Alpha lipoic acid/chromium will also help.

If you can train fasted in the morning for a while.

I use ACV before every meal, trying to stay away from metformin although I have it on hand I was going to take 1000mg before bed if I went that route

Metformin 1000-2000mg/day

If you don't want to go the script route, and keep your gut flora:

Berberine
Chromium
Cinnamon
Zinc - Helps with beta cell fatigue
ALA
Multi-B Vitamin
Apple cider vinegar w/ lemon juice 2-3x/day with meals (2 tbls each)

Glad Doggcrapp mentioned citrus bergamot, I gotta try that.

maybe I will add berberine chomium to my ACV protocal and ALA I also take a choline inositol @ 1000 mg each every day as well so I think that covers the B vitamins

Thanks for the feedback, ANy more ideas please take a moment and share them, I will keep this updated and I am going for a HA1C in about 8 weeks

I take 500 mg every morning for the cholestorol benifits but can add two more at night

I use ACV before every meal, trying to stay away from metformin although I have it on hand I was going to take 1000mg before bed if I went that route

maybe I will add berberine chomium to my ACV protocal and ALA I also take a choline inositol @ 1000 mg each every day as well so I think that covers the B vitamins

Thanks for the feedback, ANy more ideas please take a moment and share them, I will keep this updated and I am going for a HA1C in about 8 weeks

are you continuing to take GH?

It's a good point. Simple diet and cardio will be one of the quickest and simplest fixes.

Plus if you want to stay away from using insulin or metformin to help improve numbers, it's an option that doesn't require any additional drugs/supps to add.

Stop the GH. To me the solution is pretty simple. I mean, even if you are a competitive athlete, is it worth it? Are you making enough money out of it to cover the rest of your life with proper healthcare? Its all about putting things in a balance and see which side is heavier. I don't see the point in sacrificing your health for vanity. And if you compete, unless you're stacking a couple millions from it, I do not see absolutely any rational motive to keep taking it. Also how many IU's are you taking each day?

Berberine has been shown to have the same effect as metformin @ 1500mg/day

If you're getting you A1C taken in 8 weeks, what you do now won't help at all. Life cycle of a RBC is 100-120 days. Monitor your blood glucose daily, find what helps, and get it done in 6-8 months.

so you've been taking 5iu gh daily for 5 years straight.....

care to post a pic....???

dying to see..

:eek:

are you continuing to take GH?

NO

It's a good point. Simple diet and cardio will be one of the quickest and simplest fixes.
Diet is very regimented 6meals with a pwo shake 1 cup rice ,8oz protein(beef,chickenbrest/thigh/eggs egg whites. and lots of fiberous vegtables

Plus if you want to stay away from using insulin or metformin to help improve numbers, it's an option that doesn't require any additional drugs/supps to add.
cardio 3 x a week hiit for 40 minutes

Stop the GH. To me the solution is pretty simple. I mean, even if you are a competitive athlete, is it worth it? Are you making enough money out of it to cover the rest of your life with proper healthcare? Its all about putting things in a balance and see which side is heavier. I don't see the point in sacrificing your health for vanity. And if you compete, unless you're stacking a couple millions from it, I do not see absolutely any rational motive to keep taking it. Also how many IU's are you taking each day?
Half a vial the iu changes with the product but its all been from TP so started with rips-greys-blacks
so you've been taking 5iu gh daily for 5 years straight.....

care to post a pic....???

dying to see..

:eek:

Look at my avatar thats current

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner