over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Experienced Primo Users...

47 and Lovin it, so do a lot of others.
I test at 1000 and deca at 4-600 w - an oral for growth but nothing beats Primo for cruising threw the summer while maintaining Quality Mass!

Attachments

• IMG_6868.JPG
    IMG_6868.JPG
    105.3 KB · Views: 353
Like I said, I have my doubts that what you (and your friends) used was real (or properly dosed) 1-test.

For the record, I have used Bayer Primo multiple times, in dosages ranging from 200-1,000 mg/week.

Lastly, although my opinions regarding these drugs haven't been formed from clinical evidence, I certainly wouldn't say its "useless and irrelevant", as it can indeed be both very useful and very relevant, depending on the circumstances. In this case, I mentioned it only to show the consistency between both real-world and clinical evidence.

1-test has always been known as a pretty strong compound...and is the starting point for M1T.

My 1test cyp is 100% 1test cyp. I'm getting it from the very front of the daisy chain. I'm more than certain if anyone's getting legit raws, it's from my guy first.

Most clinical evidence is useless and irrelevant cause the actual variables; us bodybuilders using a cocktail of drugs, eating certain proteins & overall dietary restrictions, and this kind of lifestyle makes any study insignificant.

My 1test cyp is 100% 1test cyp. I'm getting it from the very front of the daisy chain. I'm more than certain if anyone's getting legit raws, it's from my guy first.

Most clinical evidence is useless and irrelevant cause the actual variables; us bodybuilders using a cocktail of drugs, eating certain proteins & overall dietary restrictions, and this kind of lifestyle makes any study insignificant.

So then you like all that 1-test then, and have 100$.

I don't think that it's of any value to argue if 1-test is more potent than Primo. Is Primo more healthy?

That 1-methyl decreases Primo's affinity for everything, making for a weaker affinity. But relativity, Primo should be more selective to the androgen receptor, at the cost of being weaker in general.

What do you have to say? Just talk at us.

So then you like all that 1-test then, and have 100$.

I don't think that it's of any value to argue if 1-test is more potent than Primo. Is Primo more healthy?

That 1-methyl decreases Primo's affinity for everything, making for a weaker affinity. But relativity, Primo should be more selective to the androgen receptor, at the cost of being weaker in general.

What do you have to say? Just talk at us.

What?

You run primo from the look it gives not for rapid growth.

Legit primo can make any cycle better and is never a waste if money isn't an issue. 1g a week you will love it.feel good look good life is great all around. I mean I wouldn't use it in a stack if ur using a couple grams of test or deca ect. But any normal cycle a gym rat would use go for it.

As far as primo goes. Trust ur source. Most sources dont try and make money from primo they just carry to keep customers happy and stop customers from going elsewhere. Very few use it. Not a huge issue. But expect to pay 60-70 a vial or ur probably not getting decent primo. Primo ace is very easy to tell if it's real. It hurts and u feel like shit for the first week or two. If ur shooting primo ace and don't have any pain. That's a sign it's probably got real.primo e meh. Trust ur source like I said

Bayer Schering Rimobolan ( New name for Primobolan ) will cost you around $7 per amp in Turkey.....

Primo is the only AAS I can add to hrt that doesn't effect me that much. Just a very tiny increase in rbc's and a slight drop in HDL. I know it's real too because I've gotten bloods done back to back with my UGL primo and Bayers. Almost everything else wrecks my cholesterol, BP and increases my rbc's.

Re-read your post. It doesn't make sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was arguing with Mike about 1-test. With enough time and experience, clinical evidence and real-life amount to the same thing. We've known a hundred times over that any 1-methyl addition makes for a weaker steroid. With repetition, since Vida's work, we've known that 1-methyl is a weaker steroid.

Primo is a one-methyl and a weaker steroid. But it may be healthier. I stated a bunch of science b.s. and asked a question "Is Primo healthier"?

The One methyl decreases it's affinity for a lot of things, but hopefully in all that crap, Primo has less affinity for the bad crap and more affinity for the good. So is Primo really a healthy alternative?

For experienced Primo user's, I'm curious to know about it. It's not like anybody does research on Primo anymore.

Not to change direction of this thread, but since 1-Test cyp has been brought up by many, and many believe that most or nearly all is fake, we've got a sponsor right here that carries the raws and at the top of his list he even encourages anyone to any of his raws tested and provides a link to a lab that does the testing, I'm sure others know of who I'm referring, he's treated me very well in the past, has anyone tested the 1-Test cyp...it would be interesting maybe if the board had a section much like we started doing the GH serums when the GH market went to hell where tings like primo, 1-test or the other exotics are verified. I've been VERY interested in running some 1-Test for awhile, on another board there is a log where a munber of memebers are running it and they are all raving about it, primo with more fullness is the consensus, lots of PIP though.

Not to change direction of this thread, but since 1-Test cyp has been brought up by many, and many believe that most or nearly all is fake, we've got a sponsor right here that carries the raws and at the top of his list he even encourages anyone to any of his raws tested and provides a link to a lab that does the testing, I'm sure others know of who I'm referring, he's treated me very well in the past, has anyone tested the 1-Test cyp...it would be interesting maybe if the board had a section much like we started doing the GH serums when the GH market went to hell where tings like primo, 1-test or the other exotics are verified. I've been VERY interested in running some 1-Test for awhile, on another board there is a log where a munber of memebers are running it and they are all raving about it, primo with more fullness is the consensus, lots of PIP though.

I don't think we are "allowed" to test anabolics on this board; at least publicly.

It's not very expensive though; give it a shot.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws