over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Experienced Primo Users...

Primo raw is around 22 dollars per g. An UGL buying in quantity will pay 18-20. Plus all the costs of production, it can be sold for 40-50 bucks or so per vial. The UGL can always choose to make a smaller profit on this just to make it available to clients. It's doable.

Yep. Can't find 1tc anywhere.

So if its Primo E made at 200mg/ml then just the hormone in a 10ml costs 40-45 per vial. Doubt anybody is going to sell it for 40-50.

i like 800 primo a week, this last prep coach had me on just 600 but that's for like 6 months, so id still do 800 if it was me
also goes well with EQ at a similar dose 600/600 was what i used
both are slow but all growth is real and sustainable, no water no false muscle, you're keeping these gains

So if its Primo E made at 200mg/ml then just the hormone in a 10ml costs 40-45 per vial. Doubt anybody is going to sell it for 40-50.

Who said 200mg/ml?

The whole conversation was about 100mg/ml primo.

Mike,

What's the minimum dose you would recommend for 1-test? From what I read 300-400mg are standard, but i was wondering if you could get good results with less than that.

On another hand, do you think 1-test is as mild as primo as far as side effects, blood work etc..?

600-800 mg/week is probably ideal. Anything less than 300 mg/week will produce very weak gains by comparison.

Primo is best at sustaining muscle on a calorie deficient diet.
Pure Anabolic.
When introducing androgens you will need extra calories or risk burning muscle.

I have used both many times, and I feel the exact opposite--that 1-test is a far superior growth agent, mg per mg. I know many others that have used both drugs, and aside from you, all share the same opinion.

Anabolic ratings, although often highly deceptive, can occasionally shed some additional light on a drug's effectiveness. In this instance, 1-testosterone was shown to produce over 7X the muscle growth, mg per mg, than Primobolan...with Primo's anabolic rating coming in at only 88 and 1-test at a whopping 700.

So, in my experience and the experience of others, and when reviewing the literature, 1-test has been shown to be the superior growth agent. In fact, in my experience (and the experience of those I know), 1-test has consistently produced such superior growth results that I don't even consider them to be comparable. When I use Primo, I don't really grow at all, even with 500 mg/week. On the other hand, 1-test does add muscle tissue at a moderate rate.

I also consider it to be significantly better at promoting growth than EQ...with both real-world and clinical evidence backing up that claim.

About 10 years ago, when 1-test was much more readily available, I used it many times...and helped at least a dozen bodybuilders obtain the drug. Like I said, all shared the same opinion as myself, so it makes me wonder how legitimate your 1-test really was.

If you look around the boards at people that have used it (most reviews were put up years ago), you will pretty much see the same opinion reiterated over and over again. I believe even B-boy gave 1-test high praise on this board a few years ago. Primo has never been known as a good growth drug. On the other hand, 1-test is one of the best "dry" steroids out there at promoting growth. It is not a "mass-builder", per say, just as tren isn't considered a "mass-builder"...but I feel tren and 1-test are right up at the top of the heap in terms of growth promotion, when compared against the rest of the "dry" non-methylated AAS.

Lastly, I would go so far as to say that I have more experience with 1-test than almost anyone else that posts online. I was all over this drug when it first came out about 12 years ago...and used at least 7-8 different brands for 10-12 cycles. One of these was raw material obtained directly from a now non-existent supp company (1-test used to be sold legally), which had all their 1-test tested in US labs for both purity & potency. It was pharm-grade, as much as it could be. So, I've used my share of both good and bad 1-test. When good, it is one of my favorite steroids. Side effects (at least from an external and perceptual standpoint) are minimal. In fact, I don't really get any side effects from it. It is my "tren alternative" when I don't feel like dealing with tren's shitty sides.

In regards to b-boy he openly said if he can pick one compound to run it would be primo at 900 mgs ( ir something to that effect) and the rest of the compounds can take a hike.. I beluve ut was in the dave smith thread..

I have used both many times, and I feel the exact opposite--that 1-test is a far superior growth agent, mg per mg. I know many others that have used both drugs, and aside from you, all share the same opinion.

Anabolic ratings, although often highly deceptive, can occasionally shed some additional light on a drug's effectiveness. In this instance, 1-testosterone was shown to produce over 7X the muscle growth, mg per mg, than Primobolan...with Primo's anabolic rating coming in at only 88 and 1-test at a whopping 700.

So, in my experience and the experience of others, and when reviewing the literature, 1-test has been shown to be the superior growth agent. In fact, in my experience (and the experience of those I know), 1-test has consistently produced such superior growth results that I don't even consider them to be comparable. When I use Primo, I don't really grow at all, even with 500 mg/week. On the other hand, 1-test does add muscle tissue at a moderate rate.

I also consider it to be significantly better at promoting growth than EQ...with both real-world and clinical evidence backing up that claim.

About 10 years ago, when 1-test was much more readily available, I used it many times...and helped at least a dozen bodybuilders obtain the drug. Like I said, all shared the same opinion as myself, so it makes me wonder how legitimate your 1-test really was.

If you look around the boards at people that have used it (most reviews were put up years ago), you will pretty much see the same opinion reiterated over and over again. I believe even B-boy gave 1-test high praise on this board a few years ago. Primo has never been known as a good growth drug. On the other hand, 1-test is one of the best "dry" steroids out there at promoting growth. It is not a "mass-builder", per say, just as tren isn't considered a "mass-builder"...but I feel tren and 1-test are right up at the top of the heap in terms of growth promotion, when compared against the rest of the "dry" non-methylated AAS.

Lastly, I would go so far as to say that I have more experience with 1-test than almost anyone else that posts online. I was all over this drug when it first came out about 12 years ago...and used at least 7-8 different brands for 10-12 cycles. One of these was raw material obtained directly from a now non-existent supp company (1-test used to be sold legally), which had all their 1-test tested in US labs for both purity & potency. It was pharm-grade, as much as it could be. So, I've used my share of both good and bad 1-test. When good, it is one of my favorite steroids. Side effects (at least from an external and perceptual standpoint) are minimal. In fact, I don't really get any side effects from it. It is my "tren alternative" when I don't feel like dealing with tren's shitty sides.

I really disregard all clinical evidence. It's useless and irrelevant.

Primo, though, legit I have buddies that say the opposite to you. MG for MG, beats up 1tcyp. And we are talking Bayer Schering.

Primo raw is around 22 dollars per g. An UGL buying in quantity will pay 18-20. Plus all the costs of production, it can be sold for 40-50 bucks or so per vial. The UGL can always choose to make a smaller profit on this just to make it available to clients. It's doable.

Yep. Can't find 1tc anywhere.

Primo shouldn't be above $20/gram raw. You're looking too far down the chain of people.

In regards to b-boy he openly said if he can pick one compound to run it would be primo at 900 mgs ( ir something to that effect) and the rest of the compounds can take a hike.. I beluve ut was in the dave smith thread..

He very well may have said that, but for what purpose? That is the question. I am sure he was referring to contest prep, side effect free gains, or some other purpose for which Primo is ideally suited. He obviously wasn't referring to off-season mass-building, strength accrual, etc...as many other steroids function more effectively than Primo in those areas. So, stating that he thinks all other steroids can "take a hike", without context, is irrelevant to the conversation at hand.

Like I said, even B-boy said 1-test was great stuff...and I agree. It is certainly a superior muscle builder, per mg...and that was my entire point. Few guys around here have any experience with 1-test, let alone extensive experience. Primo has NEVER been known as a good mass builder...because it isn't, and while I wouldn't consider 1-test to be a "mass-builder", per say, it is still more potent than Primo in this regard.

Why is 1-test a great drug? It is one of the very few dry, non-methylated AAS that can build moderate amounts of muscle tissue...and with minimal perceivable side effects. In fact, there are really only two--tren (which is loaded with side effects) and 1-test. All other dry, non-methylated drugs, such as Mast, Primo, etc...are very weak muscle builders.

Last edited:
I really disregard all clinical evidence. It's useless and irrelevant.

Primo, though, legit I have buddies that say the opposite to you. MG for MG, beats up 1tcyp. And we are talking Bayer Schering.

Like I said, I have my doubts that what you (and your friends) used was real (or properly dosed) 1-test.

For the record, I have used Bayer Primo multiple times, in dosages ranging from 200-1,000 mg/week.

Lastly, although my opinions regarding these drugs haven't been formed from clinical evidence, I certainly wouldn't say its "useless and irrelevant", as it can indeed be both very useful and very relevant, depending on the circumstances. In this case, I mentioned it only to show the consistency between both real-world and clinical evidence.

1-test has always been known as a pretty strong compound...and is the starting point for M1T.

Last edited:
Primo shouldn't be above $20/gram raw. You're looking too far down the chain of people.

Well, I checked a couple of lists I have here. One from an older raw source who was the cheapest around, 20 bucks. 2 year old list. Another one current from a reputable source, 22. What do you have there?

Like I said, I have my doubts that what you (and your friends) used was real (or properly dosed) 1-test.

For the record, I have used Bayer Primo multiple times, in dosages ranging from 200-1,000 mg/week.

Lastly, although my opinions regarding these drugs haven't been formed from clinical evidence, I certainly wouldn't say its "useless and irrelevant", as it can indeed be both very useful and very relevant, depending on the circumstances. In this case, I mentioned it only to show the consistency between both real-world and clinical evidence.

1-test has always been known as a pretty strong compound...and is the starting point for M1T.

I don't think anyone has real 1-testcyp these days. At least not from China. My source knows the top companies in China and all 1 test samples he got came back as crap :(

I don't think anyone has real 1-testcyp these days. At least not from China. My source knows the top companies in China and all 1 test samples he got came back as crap :(

True.

Maybe Eastern Europe.

Yeah, it has been difficult to obtain for years now.

MIKE...

He very well may have said that, but for what purpose? That is the question. I am sure he was referring to contest prep, side effect free gains, or some other purpose for which Primo is ideally suited. He obviously wasn't referring to off-season mass-building, strength accrual, etc...as many other steroids function more effectively than Primo in those areas. So, stating that he thinks all other steroids can "take a hike", without context, is irrelevant to the conversation at hand.

Like I said, even B-boy said 1-test was great stuff...and I agree. It is certainly a superior muscle builder, per mg...and that was my entire point. Few guys around here have any experience with 1-test, let alone extensive experience. Primo has NEVER been known as a good mass builder...because it isn't, and while I wouldn't consider 1-test to be a "mass-builder", per say, it is still more potent than Primo in this regard.

Why is 1-test a great drug? It is one of the very few dry, non-methylated AAS that can build moderate amounts of muscle tissue...and with minimal perceivable side effects. In fact, there are really only two--tren (which is loaded with side effects) and 1-test. All other dry, non-methylated drugs, such as Mast, Primo, etc...are very weak muscle builders.

since i am not going to ask you where to get 1-test , and i never got to try it, i am wondering how you feel it compares to DMZ as a muscle builder?

Also I know what true primo goes for raw so anyone ordering international getting it for less than $15-16g you are probably not getting real primo. Maybe slightly cheaper if ordering kilo's but if it too good to be true your probably getting 1/2primo(if not less) and 1/2 MastE.

since i am not going to ask you where to get 1-test , and i never got to try it, i am wondering how you feel it compares to DMZ as a muscle builder?

Apples and oranges. One is anon-methylated injectable...and the other is a di-methylated oral. Difficult to compare, but if you're wondering about growth potential, DMZ (dymethazine) easily comes out on top, per mg.

Apples and oranges. One is anon-methylated injectable...and the other is a di-methylated oral. Difficult to compare, but if you're wondering about growth potential, DMZ (dymethazine) easily comes out on top, per mg.

So much conflicting info on side effects of DMZ. Do we need more blood work to see its toxicity and side effects?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131