over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Experienced Slin users only, please

Coopie

Registered
Anytime I've ever run Slin it always makes me "chubby" - even on a basic low carb diet (except post workout). I have heard, however, that it is possible to use Slin to get ripped to the bone.

Can someone who has had luck with this method please give me the heads-up?

I don't know about ripped to the bone, but I have gotten leaner while using slin. I always use clen, ephedrine or both when I use slin and I never get fatter with it unless I'm being stupid with my meals (which I've definitely been known to do). To me it seems it's just a matter of timing and also a realization that 10 grams of carbs per iu of slin IS NOT necessary. As long as I keep my fat intake VERY low while the insulin is in effect, and just keep fat intake pretty low in general, I have no problem leaning up with slin. I wouldn't say it's necessarily fat loss that makes me leaner while using it, but more the fact that I can keep my total body fat at about the same level while increasing muscularity, thereby reducing overall bodyfat percentage.

insulin is a carrier, if your diet isnt spot on your carrying the wrong nutrients to the cell or to much. all goes back to diet

Make sure you timing your carbs appropriatlry and keeping carbs and fat seperate.

Make sure to eat a big mac right after injection,

I have seen the ripping up using slin to enter Ketosis real quick, but not alot of data on using it to lean up

I tend to be carb sensitive, so maybe Slin is not the best for me except during bulking.

edge - good point about the diet - Last summer I was running about 10 iu of Slin (humR) post workout along with 50 grams of dextrose and 50 grams of protein. That was my only "sugar" for the day and I kept the fats to a mimimum all day long. Still ended up looking "puffy" until I dropped the Slin completely.

|--[\\\]>--------- a friend of mine swares by PGF2 and a slin mix! holy pain is all i can say!

slin is a tricky compound to deal with. it is a super transport that force feeds cells as well as acts as a cell volumizing component. this is why it is one of the most exciting anabolic solutions next to AAS. well known to be used during PCT or bridging between cycles to help keep mass or size and fight catabolism.

unfortunately slin is not bias and force feeds all cells, fat cells included. I have experimented with slin since mid 90's and tried every trick i could conjure up. I still blew up.

My suggestion for slin is using during bulking cycles. Also some competitors have used it during the end of a dieting regime pre-contest to help get a fuller effect just before a show but defintely not for dieting and cutting.

In my opinion i would not suggest it for cutting at all.

i believe that the diet deal with slin is to get you into ketosis faster.It takes me about three days to get there own my own. With slin I can make there in one.

I know of one guy on another board who used slin the whole way through his contest prep. He lifted, then hit his slin shot and then did cardio and then took in his carbs and protein...I belive he said he coudl tolerate 2-4 iu. You jsut have to know how well you can tolerate lowere carbs on slin. It takes time and experience to figure out, and is not something I suggest anyone unexperienced with slin doing. BTW, this guy is a lightweight, but he got shreaded!!!

I can see using slin pre-contest on 2-4 iu's. Theoretically the lower dosage would be easier to handle the cell volumizing it causes. I can see how he got away with it. If you are good at slin I think you could use it to your benefit like that. Last year or so I have kept my slin injects to minimum of 4-6 and liked that very much rather than 8-10 sometimes 12 like usual for me.
HELLA SWOLE said:
I know of one guy on another board who used slin the whole way through his contest prep. He lifted, then hit his slin shot and then did cardio and then took in his carbs and protein...I belive he said he coudl tolerate 2-4 iu. You jsut have to know how well you can tolerate lowere carbs on slin. It takes time and experience to figure out, and is not something I suggest anyone unexperienced with slin doing. BTW, this guy is a lightweight, but he got shreaded!!!

Carb up

When low dose slin is used for pre-contest carb up, What would the doses and timing be for traditional 3 day carb up ??

Insulin for dieting

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does anyone know if this is a good way to take slin while dieting for contest?

Insulin for Dieting:
Insulin can be used to get you into ketosis in 1 day. This really helps when doing any low carb diet. You will probably have to play around with the dosage to see what you need to get into ketosis.
This is what I do:
Eliminate carbs from your diet
Day 1 of the diet take 4 shots of insulin spaced 3 hours apart.
8am 2units of Humulin R
11am 2units of Humulin R
1pm 2units of Humulin R
3pm 2units of Humulin R
By the next morning I am deep into ketosis.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131