over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Experiences with Daily Low Dose TRT

• Thread starter Deleted member 106824
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 106824

I've seen Emeric Delzeg on here talk about 10mg ED for a total of 70mg per week TRT. I've done 80mg for an extended period of time, broken up into 4x20mg. I can't say I saw any practical differences compared to once or twice per week dosing. I do it because it makes sense to me to have more stable levels, but it didn't bring my estradiol down like some people speculate it will.

For those who have brought it all the way down to 70mg, and/or those who are doing ED dosing, have you noticed anything different from it? Have you been able to maintain your size compared to higher dosed (150mg+) TRT?

I brought mine down to 70mg for the duration of the gym closures, but I can honestly say dosing cypionate every day (insulin pin, 27g, done) seemed to hold my libido higher as opposed to injecting less often. As for actual effects on bloodwork, I couldn't tell you right now.

I brought mine down to 70mg for the duration of the gym closures, but I can honestly say dosing cypionate every day (insulin pin, 27g, done) seemed to hold my libido higher as opposed to injecting less often. As for actual effects on bloodwork, I couldn't tell you right now.

What was your level of TRT beforehand? Have you noticed much muscle loss? Obviously the gyms being closed is a huge confounder, especially if you didn't do any type of workouts in that time.

Please update whenever you get bloodwork, would love to see it.

Wow no other experiences with frequent dosing huh? Would have expected more responses and experiences here with it.

I do ED shots regardless of whether it's TRT or a blast. Have done 20 mg prop ED in the past with numbers of 800+ total T, felt great. 30 mgs of sustanon ED was my recent cruise, and felt and looked good as well.

Hormone stabilization is key for maintaining side effects; I'd say I'm an above average aromatizer, and ED shots allow me to use as little AI as needed according to bloodwork.

If you're prone to hairloss, have issues controlling estrogen, and get the many androgenic sides of testosterone; I'd urge that person to try frequent smaller doses as opposed to one bolus Saturday shot.

I do ED shots regardless of whether it's TRT or a blast. Have done 20 mg prop ED in the past with numbers of 800+ total T, felt great. 30 mgs of sustanon ED was my recent cruise, and felt and looked good as well.

Hormone stabilization is key for maintaining side effects; I'd say I'm an above average aromatizer, and ED shots allow me to use as little AI as needed according to bloodwork.

If you're prone to hairloss, have issues controlling estrogen, and get the many androgenic sides of testosterone; I'd urge that person to try frequent smaller doses as opposed to one bolus Saturday shot.

I currently dose 4x per week (4x30mg Test Cyp) with an AI 2x per week (2x0.5mg anastrazole). I would like to bring that down to the point that I no longer require an AI but still have sufficient levels. With the ED dosing how high can you have your Testosterone before needing an AI? If I don't use an AI my E2 is around 50 both on the 80 and the 120mg.

Do you notice a difference between 20mg ED and 30mg ED? I am hoping I don't drop size going from 120mg to 70-80mg

I currently dose 4x per week (4x30mg Test Cyp) with an AI 2x per week (2x0.5mg anastrazole). I would like to bring that down to the point that I no longer require an AI but still have sufficient levels. With the ED dosing how high can you have your Testosterone before needing an AI? If I don't use an AI my E2 is around 50 both on the 80 and the 120mg.

Do you notice a difference between 20mg ED and 30mg ED? I am hoping I don't drop size going from 120mg to 70-80mg

I think my E2 was 47 on 200 mgs of sustanon per week (30 mgs ED basically); 1230 total T.

37 E2 on 140 mgs prop per week; 918 total test.

I can probably run 250 mgs per week without needing an AI; contigent upon how lean I am. But I do feel the elevated estrogen on higher dosages, and require an AI.

200 mgs of testosterone > 140 mgs; it's a bit supraphysiological at 200 for me, so I'm a little fuller, feel better, and look better. I would say use the least amount possible. You want to tailor your protocol according to your bloodwork and personal experience; we all metabolize this stuff differently; 250 mgs is almost TRT for some folks (with some unknown snp for drug metabolism; Stan Efferding uses 300 mgs per week and he sits at 1200 at his bw peak) and 80 mgs might be for folks who sit on the other end.

Emeric is the man to reach out to for super low dose ED test usage tbh

Just some thoughts

80mgs/week is a good TRT dose for those looking for at long term hypogonadism replacement treatment, coming from much lower levels over long period of time 80mg/week will be felt and make a difference in life quality. 140mg/week is more along the lines of TRT for someone in the muscle game, its basically a satisfactory dose for someone who cultivated receptors from higher dosages and wished to keep them saturated.
As for E , leave it alone, its self resolving. Sometimes those who have used a higher dosage AAS will have a difficult time aromatizing, that will have it own set of side effects ,this is especially true if you stay lean. Its my opinion the total dose should be calculated over a 2 week period (3x week 1 and 4x week2) get your average dispersed over that.If your are doing 20mg/per that puts you at 70mg/week. (Week 1 3x 20mg=60mg-week 2 4x20mg =80mg. 60 +80= 140mg/2 weeks and that 70mg/week).

Basically go by blood work , it may take years to perfect

ive found out my best instramusclar default ims is 75 MGS, twice a week

Sub Q by my blood work, it seems it takes at least four hours to raise testosterone levels, and my testosterone is down in the 200s after about twenty hours the day after both 10 and 20 MGS sub q injects

I do 12.5-15mg (depending on the mg/ml concentration of the Test) per day, injected subq with a 0.5ml pin of TE or TC. No AI, no SERM.

Its by far the best protocol I've done and I've done them all bar Nebido (TU) every few months.

I take 15mg/ED of Cyp and since doing so I can definitely tell my libido is higher , that about all I can tell from my personal experience but labs are far far more stable. Than when I was taking 1-3 shots a week at 150mg/wk dose.
When I start a cycle I'll maintain the daily micro dose Injection which should not be a problem at all as I don't run my doses high at all. I'm curious to see how the daily Injection work with higher doses and added anabolics

80mgs/week is a good TRT dose for those looking for at long term hypogonadism replacement treatment, coming from much lower levels over long period of time 80mg/week will be felt and make a difference in life quality. 140mg/week is more along the lines of TRT for someone in the muscle game, its basically a satisfactory dose for someone who cultivated receptors from higher dosages and wished to keep them saturated.
As for E , leave it alone, its self resolving. Sometimes those who have used a higher dosage AAS will have a difficult time aromatizing, that will have it own set of side effects ,this is especially true if you stay lean. Its my opinion the total dose should be calculated over a 2 week period (3x week 1 and 4x week2) get your average dispersed over that.If your are doing 20mg/per that puts you at 70mg/week. (Week 1 3x 20mg=60mg-week 2 4x20mg =80mg. 60 +80= 140mg/2 weeks and that 70mg/week).

Rogue,

When you say, leave alone the estrogen (it's self-resolving), what do you mean? Do you not recommend using an anti-estrogen while on TRT if the E2 is a bit high?

Rogue,

When you say, leave alone the estrogen (it's self-resolving), what do you mean? Do you not recommend using an anti-estrogen while on TRT if the E2 is a bit high?
I prefer you don't use an AI on TRT Warlock. My experience is if you maintain a steady TRT dose after a while the E will level itself of to a favorable T/E ratio.

I think my E2 was 47 on 200 mgs of sustanon per week (30 mgs ED basically); 1230 total T.

37 E2 on 140 mgs prop per week; 918 total test.

I can probably run 250 mgs per week without needing an AI; contigent upon how lean I am. But I do feel the elevated estrogen on higher dosages, and require an AI.

200 mgs of testosterone > 140 mgs; it's a bit supraphysiological at 200 for me, so I'm a little fuller, feel better, and look better. I would say use the least amount possible. You want to tailor your protocol according to your bloodwork and personal experience; we all metabolize this stuff differently; 250 mgs is almost TRT for some folks (with some unknown snp for drug metabolism; Stan Efferding uses 300 mgs per week and he sits at 1200 at his bw peak) and 80 mgs might be for folks who sit on the other end.

Emeric is the man to reach out to for super low dose ED test usage tbh

Just some thoughts

That's pretty good for the 140mg. My E2 would be closer to 50-55 on that dose without an AI. I am leaner now though so maybe it would be a bit lower. If I did 1x per week dosing it would put me at 1400-1500 the day after injection and closer to 3-400 by the next week's injection.

So essentially you're talking every other day dosing then. I think that's perfectly reasonable.

I'd prefer to be on 125-150mg TRT from a muscle growth standpoint, but I do question if it's as healthy long term to have slightly supraphysiological test, estrogen, and DHT, which I would have at those levels. An AI would bring my E2 into normal range, but then my test and DHT would be even more elevated. Prostate, hair, heart health, I'm just not sure how that would be. It's somewhat speculation but I feel like 70-80mg with no AI over 30-40 years is probably safer than 125-150mg + AI over 30-40 years.

Basically go by blood work , it may take years to perfect

ive found out my best instramusclar default ims is 75 MGS, twice a week

Sub Q by my blood work, it seems it takes at least four hours to raise testosterone levels, and my testosterone is down in the 200s after about twenty hours the day after both 10 and 20 MGS sub q injects

I did some bloodwork on SubQ injections and it didn't seem to effect my test or estrogen levels much. So I just stick with IM now.

I do 12.5-15mg (depending on the mg/ml concentration of the Test) per day, injected subq with a 0.5ml pin of TE or TC. No AI, no SERM.

Its by far the best protocol I've done and I've done them all bar Nebido (TU) every few months.

Awesome. What is your total testosterone and estradiol at with that protocol? How is your muscle retention compared to higher TRT doses?

I take 15mg/ED of Cyp and since doing so I can definitely tell my libido is higher , that about all I can tell from my personal experience but labs are far far more stable. Than when I was taking 1-3 shots a week at 150mg/wk dose.
When I start a cycle I'll maintain the daily micro dose Injection which should not be a problem at all as I don't run my doses high at all. I'm curious to see how the daily Injection work with higher doses and added anabolics

Interesting so another member reporting higher libido on daily injections, and superiority compared to 3x50mg.

As I asked to the others, how is your strength and muscle compared to when you tried higher doses like the 150mg? Do you know your levels of test and estrogen on the 7x15mg protocol?

Perhaps it would be wise for me to go from 4x30 --> 7x15 --> 7x10 instead of jumping straight from 4x30 --> 7x10

I prefer you don't use an AI on TRT Warlock. My experience is if you maintain a steady TRT dose after a while the E will level itself of to a favorable T/E ratio.

I've seen people mention this before, more recently on some youtube videos as well. I didn't use an AI for the first 2 years after I stopped blasting and went to 80mg. Estradiol maintained ~45-50, never came down on it's own.

I do EOD dosing. ED dosing was too bothersome for me and I'd end up missing too many doses. I now do 30mgs EOD so on average 105mgs/week of test. It's a pretty low dose my rx is for 140 (or maybe its 120 I can't even remember tbh). As I age (37) I find it's just better to spend at least half the year in a truly "normal" zone. The EOD dosing of 30mgs puts me in the total test zone of 800's/low 900's and a favorable free test level.

I do EOD dosing. ED dosing was too bothersome for me and I'd end up missing too many doses. I now do 30mgs EOD so on average 105mgs/week of test. It's a pretty low dose my rx is for 140 (or maybe its 120 I can't even remember tbh). As I age (37) I find it's just better to spend at least half the year in a truly "normal" zone. The EOD dosing of 30mgs puts me in the total test zone of 800's/low 900's and a favorable free test level.

When you say "I find it's just better to spend at least half the year in a truly "normal" zone, can you elaborate on that? Is that based on how you subjectively feel on that dose or objective lab markers? How is your muscle retention on the lower dose?

When you say "I find it's just better to spend at least half the year in a truly "normal" zone, can you elaborate on that? Is that based on how you subjectively feel on that dose or objective lab markers? How is your muscle retention on the lower dose?

Fair question. To elaborate I'd say a good bit of that is just me subjectively thinking it will extend my life more because on this low of a dose everything just moves into "optimal" range verse "good" or "ok". For example, I've been on BP meds and I often have to come off them when I'm this low dosed or my HDL will skyrocket to 50+, LDL bottoms out as well as triglycerides. All my bloods stay good on 200 or 300mgs of test but not "holly shit this is the bloodwork of someone who is the epitome of great health" like it is now.

Now here is the sucky part...I lose muscle. God Bless Emeric and some of the others but there is no way around it that if you are used to taking 160-250mgs of test on trt (or more) and you cut it to 90-105mgs a week you are going to lose some muscle. I just bought my first xl shirt in the last 17 years instead of xxl. It is what it is. I do feel damn good though and have had every health test known to mankind and like I said above they are elite numbers of good health (I'll probably get hit by a bus and die lol). I do feel good as far as sex drive and such and I deadlifted 635 yesterday.

Here is the deal...I see a shrink due to health anxiety disorder so me being on any level of anabolics that gets me stressed is not good. I've started threads on here about health with a lot of good info but also info where you can see I have some serious psychological issues related to health so mentally being on a very low dose is good for me.

And, finally, the other reason I'm ok with it is I am done with bodybuilding. 100% done. I can't rationalize being so heavy, the drugs, etc. I'm also highly competitive so I have it in my head by age 40 I will weigh 200 and deadlift 800 pounds (I'm 37 now) and for me to compete in classic physique I'd have to be 190 onstage so over the last 3 years I've worked my way down from 240 to my current ~210.

I bring some of the above up because it can be a psychological mind screw and I need all the reasons above to be ok going to a lower dose. Overall I'll leave you with this...while I have lost muscle I have been pleasantly surprised that dropping to that low of a dose isn't having as big of an impact as I thought. I'm also in a calorie deficit.

Fair question. To elaborate I'd say a good bit of that is just me subjectively thinking it will extend my life more because on this low of a dose everything just moves into "optimal" range verse "good" or "ok". For example, I've been on BP meds and I often have to come off them when I'm this low dosed or my HDL will skyrocket to 50+, LDL bottoms out as well as triglycerides. All my bloods stay good on 200 or 300mgs of test but not "holly shit this is the bloodwork of someone who is the epitome of great health" like it is now.

Now here is the sucky part...I lose muscle. God Bless Emeric and some of the others but there is no way around it that if you are used to taking 160-250mgs of test on trt (or more) and you cut it to 90-105mgs a week you are going to lose some muscle. I just bought my first xl shirt in the last 17 years instead of xxl. It is what it is. I do feel damn good though and have had every health test known to mankind and like I said above they are elite numbers of good health (I'll probably get hit by a bus and die lol). I do feel good as far as sex drive and such and I deadlifted 635 yesterday.

Here is the deal...I see a shrink due to health anxiety disorder so me being on any level of anabolics that gets me stressed is not good. I've started threads on here about health with a lot of good info but also info where you can see I have some serious psychological issues related to health so mentally being on a very low dose is good for me.

And, finally, the other reason I'm ok with it is I am done with bodybuilding. 100% done. I can't rationalize being so heavy, the drugs, etc. I'm also highly competitive so I have it in my head by age 40 I will weigh 200 and deadlift 800 pounds (I'm 37 now) and for me to compete in classic physique I'd have to be 190 onstage so over the last 3 years I've worked my way down from 240 to my current ~210.

I bring some of the above up because it can be a psychological mind screw and I need all the reasons above to be ok going to a lower dose. Overall I'll leave you with this...while I have lost muscle I have been pleasantly surprised that dropping to that low of a dose isn't having as big of an impact as I thought. I'm also in a calorie deficit.

Thanks for that. I have a lot of health anxiety as well after going through some medical issues. That's the reason I am considering going to 70-80mg. I'd much rather play around with 150-200mg but I feel, like you, that it wouldn't be as ideal. I'm sure my bloodwork would be just fine, but not as perfect.

So do you still spend half the year taking higher doses of TRT to get some of that size back?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131