over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Experiences with Daily Low Dose TRT

• Thread starter Deleted member 106824
  • Start date
Thanks for that. I have a lot of health anxiety as well after going through some medical issues. That's the reason I am considering going to 70-80mg. I'd much rather play around with 150-200mg but I feel, like you, that it wouldn't be as ideal. I'm sure my bloodwork would be just fine, but not as perfect.

So do you still spend half the year taking higher doses of TRT to get some of that size back?

Good deal all makes sense. Honestly I'm really into researching and figuring out the "give and take" from all angles between drugs, cardio, calories, bodyweight, diet, etc.. IE if I keep my weight at 200lbs can I take a little more since I'm getting the health benefit of being so much lighter...maybe...not sure. In my mind staying 200-210lbs (I'm 5'8") with an end goal bodyfat of ~8-9% would be a perfect look for me. If I had to tell you what I think I'll do I think it will be something like this...

5-6 months each year: on 90-110mgs test/week with added hgh @2-3 iu's here and there
~3 months: Small bump of maybe adding 200mgs of mast or 200-300 mgs of primo to the 90-110mgs of test a week
~3 months: Up the mast or primo or add a third compound. Maybe something like 500mgs primo plus the trt or 300 mast + trt + 300 deca...something like that.

With that routine my bloods and overall health should be in great shape damn near 9 months of the year and maybe only get slighltly skewed a short time. At 37 years old I'm looking for something I can do the next 30 years. I know the doses are low and that would be depressing for many but I want to be as health at 57 as I am now at 37 and look great.

I am being extra careful because I get extreme anxiety about my health so there is a major psychological component for me. I would wager many could be more aggressive (much more potentially) than me and be fine.

Thanks for that. I have a lot of health anxiety as well after going through some medical issues. That's the reason I am considering going to 70-80mg. I'd much rather play around with 150-200mg but I feel, like you, that it wouldn't be as ideal. I'm sure my bloodwork would be just fine, but not as perfect.

So do you still spend half the year taking higher doses of TRT to get some of that size back?

I've also found adding a little MK at a low dose and alternating it with 2-3 iu's of hgh helps give me kind of a full "pop" look to the muscle. I've even thought about upping the hgh to 5-6 iu's off and on to see what kind of look that gives me. I take berberine daily and never had any issues with bg on hgh or mk (I also fast and do like 45 minutes of cardio a day).

A lot of info here.

went down to 40mgs/wk recently and felt it was a lil on the low side but also only 2x wk admin. slowly working back up.

starting 20mgs ed this week as 30-40mgs done 3 x week def showed higher e conversion

as unbelievable as his stuff sounds on trt at fist if you actually do it for a bit you see he is pretty on point.

went down to 40mgs/wk recently and felt it was a lil on the low side but also only 2x wk admin. slowly working back up.

starting 20mgs ed this week as 30-40mgs done 3 x week def showed higher e conversion

as unbelievable as his stuff sounds on trt at fist if you actually do it for a bit you see he is pretty on point.

Who is "his" you're referencing? Emeric?

So to be clear you were only taking 40mg for the entire week for a while there, 2x20mg? How long did you do that and what did you notice?

If you're just starting 20mg ED this week then what are you comparing to when you say 30-40mg done 3x per week def showed a highER e conversion? Higher than what?

I did some bloodwork on SubQ injections and it didn't seem to effect my test or estrogen levels much. So I just stick with IM now.

yes my bloodwork on sub-q read low to as i stated low 200's , both times, 20-24 hrs after a 20 mgs shot and after a 10 mgs shot

sub-q takes a while to kick in, four hours, maybe, then peaks, twelve hours after the sub-q shot, it starts coming down

you still got a nice spike in test

Who is "his" you're referencing? Emeric?

So to be clear you were only taking 40mg for the entire week for a while there, 2x20mg? How long did you do that and what did you notice?

If you're just starting 20mg ED this week then what are you comparing to when you say 30-40mg done 3x per week def showed a highER e conversion? Higher than what?

yes, emeric
went down to 20mg 2x wk. then 20mg 3x wk then 30, 3x wk then to 40mg 3x wk. at 40 i noticed more water and got a lil acne. mostly this was just because i was lazy n playing with things. so this week switched to 20mg ed.

40mgs/wk was a lil too low, mood/sex drive were off. no gyms and world closed so figured its a good time to play with minimums. this will be i think week 3 at 120mgs and honestly i feel it and see it. 40mgs i dropped a lil size and now tapping 120 clothes are tightening up. previously 150ish was my low dose.

the idea with all this is working down so that your old low is your new high.*
spacing out admins and doing more mgs creates more conversion to est. so higher est from same dose only because of choice of admin.

was at 40mgs for 3-4 weeks.
being diligent with diet and training will make a difference too. the thing is figuring out work load and recovery with the lower doses.

yes, emeric
went down to 20mg 2x wk. then 20mg 3x wk then 30, 3x wk then to 40mg 3x wk. at 40 i noticed more water and got a lil acne. mostly this was just because i was lazy n playing with things. so this week switched to 20mg ed.

40mgs/wk was a lil too low, mood/sex drive were off. no gyms and world closed so figured its a good time to play with minimums. this will be i think week 3 at 120mgs and honestly i feel it and see it. 40mgs i dropped a lil size and now tapping 120 clothes are tightening up. previously 150ish was my low dose.

the idea with all this is working down so that your old low is your new high.*
spacing out admins and doing more mgs creates more conversion to est. so higher est from same dose only because of choice of admin.

was at 40mgs for 3-4 weeks.
being diligent with diet and training will make a difference too. the thing is figuring out work load and recovery with the lower doses.

Thanks for that. When you noticed your clothes tightening up these last few weeks, was that only from going up to 120mg or did you begin working out again as well?

My blood work doesn't seem to indicate lower E2 from switching from 1x per week to 4x per week injections, at least looking at the one point in time that blood work shows....maybe the area under the curve is lower. Interested to see how 7x/week effects things.

I've tried a bunch of things over the years. Here are a few. Daily dosing lowers my E2 production a little but not a ton. It keeps me from crashing my testosterone levels though since mine drop like a rock.

70mg with daily injections=400s
100mg once a week=400s
140mg once a week=400s
140mg with daily injections=700s-800s
200mg once a week=600s-1000s, (this one is confusing though)
200mg split into two injections=800s
280mg split into two injections=1400s
375mg once a week=1500s

I've tried a bunch of things over the years. Here are a few. Daily dosing lowers my E2 production a little but not a ton. It keeps me from crashing my testosterone levels though since mine drop like a rock.

100mg once a week=400s
140mg once a week=400s
375mg once a week=1500s

Awesome, thanks for listing all of that. Is that with or without an AI? 400s is very low for 100mg and especially 140mg per week...how soon after your once per week injection were you measuring these levels?

I'm interested to see if these daily injections will allow me to come off an AI entirely.

All weekly injections are 7 days post injection. 200mg or above includes AI of various types and dosing. I used a lot of Letro in the past but switched to Arimidex. I try not to use at all now. I just switched to 70mg x2 per week and will see what that gets me. If low, then I try 50mg x3 per week, etc.

After trying a few diff things ive found 150mgs per week makes it all work for me with a clean diet. Libido, energy, all on point. Just gotta adjust that youre prob not gonna be huge or such. Im early 50s dont give a fk about that ( never did ) just being in great shape ( 10% bf and lower ) healthy etc. thats the reward. Spring / summer i will treat myself and add in low dose other compound to mix things up. To me, doing all those amounts and risking your health on something that will eventually be gone just not worth it unless your lively hood depends on it. TRT is a legit lifestyle but finding your level has to be trial and error IMO. I know guys on 75mgs per week, look great, others need 200mgs to feel normal. Find that sweet spot then run with it. Keep that steady and fk with the diet for better results

100mg once a week=400s
140mg once a week=400s
375mg once a week=1500s

All weekly injections are 7 days post injection. 200mg or above includes AI of various types and dosing. I used a lot of Letro in the past but switched to Arimidex. I try not to use at all now. I just switched to 70mg x2 per week and will see what that gets me. If low, then I try 50mg x3 per week, etc.

OK, I think that's an important point to mention and for everyone reading to consider. If you just looked at the numbers above one would be under the impression that the daily injections result in a higher testosterone level, but in reality you're measuring it the day after injection with the daily injections, whereas you're waiting an entire week from last injection with the once per week injection. The daily injections will provide more stable levels which is great, but your weekly average levels and the area under the curve of testosterone levels may very well be no higher at all with the daily compared to once weekly injections given the same dose. That 140mg dose you say put you at 400mg very likely had you at 1000+ the day after the injection.

Thanks for that. When you noticed your clothes tightening up these last few weeks, was that only from going up to 120mg or did you begin working out again as well?

My blood work doesn't seem to indicate lower E2 from switching from 1x per week to 4x per week injections, at least looking at the one point in time that blood work shows....maybe the area under the curve is lower. Interested to see how 7x/week effects things.

combination of upping the test a lil bit and home workouts.

december i was ok ish shape and finishing a run of test/mast/npp about 300 of each per week. i forget if i dropped all and went to 10mg tp ed or if i stayed with that mix test/mast/npp at baby doses similar to the bioidentical mix talked about in some other stuff. for sure i was on that mix for a lil bit and held great shape. before going to just 10mg t ed.

with lazyness and no gym figured fuck it, see how low i can go.

when i hit a wall with whatever baby cycle im running i go to 10mg ed as a reset period and it always helps lower estrogen. which i notice mostly some bloat.

at 10mgs tp ed im good with e levels but after some time on that if i increase training i feel i need a lil more. so sort of playing with the 10-20mg range right now, at 40-50mgs ed after a month or two est creeps up a lil and i notice some water. so kinda looking for the sweet spot.

try running 10mgs or so ed for min 2 weeks then draw blood to see where it gets you but do it legit ed for 2-3 weeks before so you get a fair idea and be sure you dont have more gear floating around due to half life.

good luck bro!

OK, I think that's an important point to mention and for everyone reading to consider. If you just looked at the numbers above one would be under the impression that the daily injections result in a higher testosterone level, but in reality you're measuring it the day after injection with the daily injections, whereas you're waiting an entire week from last injection with the once per week injection. The daily injections will provide more stable levels which is great, but your weekly average levels and the area under the curve of testosterone levels may very well be no higher at all with the daily compared to once weekly injections given the same dose. That 140mg dose you say put you at 400mg very likely had you at 1000+ the day after the injection.

I agree I'm very high after a single weekly injection but overall my levels seem to always stay the exact same for equal dosing. I wish I could get the numbers everyone else does with 10mg/day.

combination of upping the test a lil bit and home workouts.

december i was ok ish shape and finishing a run of test/mast/npp about 300 of each per week. i forget if i dropped all and went to 10mg tp ed or if i stayed with that mix test/mast/npp at baby doses similar to the bioidentical mix talked about in some other stuff. for sure i was on that mix for a lil bit and held great shape. before going to just 10mg t ed.

with lazyness and no gym figured fuck it, see how low i can go.

when i hit a wall with whatever baby cycle im running i go to 10mg ed as a reset period and it always helps lower estrogen. which i notice mostly some bloat.

at 10mgs tp ed im good with e levels but after some time on that if i increase training i feel i need a lil more. so sort of playing with the 10-20mg range right now, at 40-50mgs ed after a month or two est creeps up a lil and i notice some water. so kinda looking for the sweet spot.

try running 10mgs or so ed for min 2 weeks then draw blood to see where it gets you but do it legit ed for 2-3 weeks before so you get a fair idea and be sure you dont have more gear floating around due to half life.

good luck bro!
You need to train each body part 3 times per week and you will not loose size only fat. Increase your protein and don`t go lower than 200g carbs per day.

Reactions: Cdn
I agree I'm very high after a single weekly injection but overall my levels seem to always stay the exact same for equal dosing. I wish I could get the numbers everyone else does with 10mg/day.

Honestly I'm curious how many of these people are truly getting higher average levels with the ED dosing. I'm sure they get more consistent levels, they may get lower estrogen, but if you did a measurement every day for a week after a 1x/week dose and averaged them I feel like overall the levels may be similar. For me, the reason to do it would be to get off an AI and have stable levels. If I can get slightly higher levels from ED dosing for a given dose I suppose that's nice as well.

That's my goal too. I hate using AIs.
Good luck! I use test u now which has a half life of 4-6 weeks, give or take. Super stable when pinned 1x week. On 125mg test u, I still need 25mg aromasin ed.

On test cyp pinned 2x week, it was a Rollercoaster, the ai dose I need the day I pin is not the same as 3 days post pin, id go from high e to low e inbetween pins and probably needed to dose ai something like 25mg pin day, 12.5 next day, 6.25 day after. Never got it squared away.

I have pinned test cyp eod and had less ups and downs, so for me, ed pinning of test cyp would be required but I'd still need an ai. I dont really want to pin ed plus I go on vacation at least once a year and am self prescribed, so I can't exactly bring test with me on a plane. Thats why I switched to test u, that and I thought I'd be able to discontinue an ai. My fear is I'll lose my test u source as very few labs are brewing it and getting aveed prescribed by a dr and pinned 1x a week isn't going to happen.

Some of us are destined to be on an ai. In all honesty, I think I had estrogen issues before I ever used testosterone and heard of guys needing an ai who are natural.

You need to train each body part 3 times per week and you will not loose size only fat. Increase your protein and don`t go lower than 200g carbs per day.

for sure loosing size had to do with less training.
i think with more attention to diet and training very little loss is possible getting down to those low doses for shorter periods of time.

thank you for all your help!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity