over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Experiences with Daily Low Dose TRT

• Thread starter Deleted member 106824
  • Start date
Good luck! I use test u now which has a half life of 4-6 weeks, give or take. Super stable when pinned 1x week. On 125mg test u, I still need 25mg aromasin ed.

On test cyp pinned 2x week, it was a Rollercoaster, the ai dose I need the day I pin is not the same as 3 days post pin, id go from high e to low e inbetween pins and probably needed to dose ai something like 25mg pin day, 12.5 next day, 6.25 day after. Never got it squared away.

I have pinned test cyp eod and had less ups and downs, so for me, ed pinning of test cyp would be required but I'd still need an ai. I dont really want to pin ed plus I go on vacation at least once a year and am self prescribed, so I can't exactly bring test with me on a plane. Thats why I switched to test u, that and I thought I'd be able to discontinue an ai. My fear is I'll lose my test u source as very few labs are brewing it and getting aveed prescribed by a dr and pinned 1x a week isn't going to happen.

Some of us are destined to be on an ai. In all honesty, I think I had estrogen issues before I ever used testosterone and heard of guys needing an ai who are natural.

in my experience conversion has to do with dose. while that is to some degree individual using a small amount will result in less. i am a lil puffier on 20 then 10. the thing is you need to do that small dose ed.

just load up a bunch of slin pins at once, that way you just take a pre loaded pin and jab. takes less then one minute to clean the area, jab and be done.

taking pre loads on a plane is no big deal either.

10mg/day for me, no AI necessary (always needed an AI, even on 120mg/week). Total test in the high 600s and free test is in the high end of range. Totally normal hematocrit, extremely low bloodpressure (110/69 last time I checked).

I hang onto size very well, when I want to cycle I slowly increase the dose and get great results because of my sensitivity.

for sure loosing size had to do with less training.
i think with more attention to diet and training very little loss is possible getting down to those low doses for shorter periods of time.

thank you for all your help!
I workout agent the way I use to when I was competing, I don`t want to get much bigger, I am up to 208 which is little to much for my age.

10mg/day for me, no AI necessary (always needed an AI, even on 120mg/week). Total test in the high 600s and free test is in the high end of range. Totally normal hematocrit, extremely low bloodpressure (110/69 last time I checked).

I hang onto size very well, when I want to cycle I slowly increase the dose and get great results because of my sensitivity.

Only on a bodybuilding forum is 110/70 considered "extremely low blood pressure" ;) lol. That's a pretty optimal level and what is considered "normal" in areas like Japan.

I've wondered about my sensitivity now after all these years on TRT. I only blasted for a short period of time but it seemed like even high doses (1000+mg) were barely noticeable. I then got worse dropping my doses to TRT levels. That was 5 years ago. But now I'm about as big and strong as ever on just 120mg per week....makes me wonder how much I'd see from just a basic cycle like 300-500mg per week. I won't be testing that, but I do wonder about that theory.

in my experience conversion has to do with dose. while that is to some degree individual using a small amount will result in less. i am a lil puffier on 20 then 10. the thing is you need to do that small dose ed.

just load up a bunch of slin pins at once, that way you just take a pre loaded pin and jab. takes less then one minute to clean the area, jab and be done.

taking pre loads on a plane is no big deal either.
125mg test u, if actually test u, has a daily release(considering ester weight) of about 14mg daily. Ive even tried 100mg test u and still, didnt work. Id love to get away from an ai. When I was on test cyp, 150mg/week split 2x, the best week I had, i had taken anywhere from 12.5mg to 25mg aromasin, bloodwork next day after 75mg pin had me at test 750, free test one point high, estradiol 12, dht high inside range, dhea high inside range, hdl low, ldl high, not terribly out of range but out of range. I want to discontinue an ai but my quality of life off an ai sucks. I'd rather die young on an ai than be off an ai, have my blood work be "in range" and live a long life. What is a life that is nothing more than tiredness, lack of motivation, no desire, no sex drive, no compassion, etc. Its not a life. I've decided to quit chasing numbers and chase how I feel. I've never felt more horny and more connected to my wife with the desire to mean something in life when my estrogen(estradiol sensitive) was 3. I cant explain it. I seem to be an exception but I feel the need to explain my experiences because I see too many people with similar experiences posting here and the general recommendation is to take less ai, well...ive tried that and the only answer I have for myself is more ai. Don't get me wrong, there is a such thing as too much ai(still handle it better than too little ai)but I personally recover from crashed e within a couple days.

When I'm feeling good, I don't really mind ed pinning and I'm intrigued by the idea, my problem, I self prescribe, so what does one do when they go on vacation? I process test fast, i crash in less than a week on test cyp. 3 days post pin, i only put up test numbers that are 4-5x dose, thats low compared to most. One day I will see a dr and get a prescription but thats when I've decided to stop cycling and go on trt full time, but I also want to know exactly what works for me by that time so I can tell the Dr what I know I need, not what I think.

Been using for about 6 years now and while I feel I'm getting closer, I still have yet to hit and stay in my sweet spot. I have hit my sweet spot, its random, and when I manage to find it, damn, feel like I can accomplish anything, unfortunately its always gone in a day or two.

Adding HCG to your regular TRT regimen can really improve well-being and cognitive function. If I haven't used HCG for a month or so and then administer a dose of 1000ius the next few days I feel great!

Adding HCG to your regular TRT regimen can really improve well-being and cognitive function. If I haven't used HCG for a month or so and then administer a dose of 1000ius the next few days I feel great!

It seems HCG stimulates beta-endorphin production in the brain by as much as 5-9x. In contrast, testosterone or its metabolites may exert negative autocrine modulation of beta EP production.

I workout agent the way I use to when I was competing, I don`t want to get much bigger, I am up to 208 which is little to much for my age.

well thats also been a big thing for me, down sizing that is.
i have gained and lost 100lbs more then once, in 07 i was pretty solid 280 life situation brought me down to 175 by the end of 08. when it was time to get back to things i realized that being on the other side of 250 was just stupid for health reasons. the biggest i let myself get since then was just under 250 but i try to stay 230 and below in general. i run too many other risks to justify one more intentional and unnecessary risk. if im honest with myself i think even 230 is more then neccessary and putting undue stress on things.

125mg test u, if actually test u, has a daily release(considering ester weight) of about 14mg daily. Ive even tried 100mg test u and still, didnt work. Id love to get away from an ai. When I was on test cyp, 150mg/week split 2x, the best week I had, i had taken anywhere from 12.5mg to 25mg aromasin, bloodwork next day after 75mg pin had me at test 750, free test one point high, estradiol 12, dht high inside range, dhea high inside range, hdl low, ldl high, not terribly out of range but out of range. I want to discontinue an ai but my quality of life off an ai sucks. I'd rather die young on an ai than be off an ai, have my blood work be "in range" and live a long life. What is a life that is nothing more than tiredness, lack of motivation, no desire, no sex drive, no compassion, etc. Its not a life. I've decided to quit chasing numbers and chase how I feel. I've never felt more horny and more connected to my wife with the desire to mean something in life when my estrogen(estradiol sensitive) was 3. I cant explain it. I seem to be an exception but I feel the need to explain my experiences because I see too many people with similar experiences posting here and the general recommendation is to take less ai, well...ive tried that and the only answer I have for myself is more ai. Don't get me wrong, there is a such thing as too much ai(still handle it better than too little ai)but I personally recover from crashed e within a couple days.

When I'm feeling good, I don't really mind ed pinning and I'm intrigued by the idea, my problem, I self prescribe, so what does one do when they go on vacation? I process test fast, i crash in less than a week on test cyp. 3 days post pin, i only put up test numbers that are 4-5x dose, thats low compared to most. One day I will see a dr and get a prescription but thats when I've decided to stop cycling and go on trt full time, but I also want to know exactly what works for me by that time so I can tell the Dr what I know I need, not what I think.

Been using for about 6 years now and while I feel I'm getting closer, I still have yet to hit and stay in my sweet spot. I have hit my sweet spot, its random, and when I manage to find it, damn, feel like I can accomplish anything, unfortunately its always gone in a day or two.

bro really this just sounds like common lazyness.
regardless of ester if you are shooting higher mgs at one time you will get more conversion that just how it is.

esters do not release in liniar fashion, you are causing the situation that requires use of ai. i am very sensitive to est and prolactin. you need to shoot tiny amounts of test so that your levels are not supraphysiological which causes the increased conversion.

instead of making excuses why not try what ppl who have done this longer then you suggest.

even your ideas of what to do on vacation, are lack of fortitude. i take my drugs where i want n how i want, and dont give two shits about permission.

self perscribed is jibberish, you take drugs, take em like a man, dont make excuses.

The 'magic' happens with daily dosing because testosterone is already a pulsatile daily hormone, this effectively negates any difference in metabolism rate between individuals, which is especially common in people who use AAS recreationally.

Has anyone tried injecting high-potency oils subQ? E.g. a 500mg/ml Sustanon. Obviously lots of PIP if you inject that i.m. at 1ml+. But what happens if you inject, say, 0.1ml subQ?

Has anyone tried injecting high-potency oils subQ? E.g. a 500mg/ml Sustanon. Obviously lots of PIP if you inject that i.m. at 1ml+. But what happens if you inject, say, 0.1ml subQ?
I have used doses of AS sub-q in the 400mg/ml range at .3 ml's with no problems or symptoms.

It seems HCG stimulates beta-endorphin production in the brain by as much as 5-9x. In contrast, testosterone or its metabolites may exert negative autocrine modulation of beta EP production.

Man I have been back and forth on HCG for years. Some people swear by it, others hate it or find it useless. One issue I have with it is I believe I could get my TRT to a point where I don't need an AI...whether that's through lowering the dose or trying this ED pinning idea. But with HCG? I can't imagine I won't need an AI. And I never want to deal with gyno or sensitive nips again.

I am also fearful of the potential for urine derived HCG (what almost all of you certainly use who take HCG) to have prions (happened with old HGH and people ended up with neurological diseases).

I can vouch for Ed injections libido wise. Recently decided to do once a week and estro after few weeks was much higher compare to same doses but splited into Ed. So from today I am coming back to the Ed protocol

does anyone do the daily dosing IM? if yes, which sites do you rotate?

For some reason my e2 goes up on sub q, EOD IM i have lower e2 than daily sub q.

looking to go back to IM but dont know if i could do that daily, might go back to EOD or E3D.

For some reason my e2 goes up on sub q, EOD IM i have lower e2 than daily sub q.

looking to go back to IM but dont know if i could do that daily, might go back to EOD or E3D.
Glute and shoulders. Slin for shoulders when possible 25 G 5/8 for Glutes but thicker test has me using 25 G 90% of the time in shoulders. Can’t speak on bloodwork yet labs are on Friday.

I can vouch for Ed injections libido wise. Recently decided to do once a week and estro after few weeks was much higher compare to same doses but splited into Ed. So from today I am coming back to the Ed protocol

Are you saying that based on how you feel or blood tests? If you got it measured what was your estrogen on ED injections and what was it on the once per week protocol?

I use a 29g slin pin and do a shallow IM injection. No issues from it. I always just use my quad.

Apparently people claim subQ injections result in lower E2 and I believe this is what Dr. Crisler says, but that is not true in my experience.

I do IM for the slightly lower aromatization as well. 10mg with the 30g 1/2" insulin pin. Get the .3ml size (only goes to 30iu) and fill it normally, it fills quickly. If I'm lean I'll hit the glutes or quads, when I'm fluffy I use quads or shoulders. It's a 30g, you can stick it anywhere, the goal is just to get past the muscle fascia, completely painless.

Are you saying that based on how you feel or blood tests? If you got it measured what was your estrogen on ED injections and what was it on the once per week protocol?
I don't even have to test it. Noticeable difference in face bloat looking at pics is very visible and subq water is also much higher. After years I know my body quite well, regarding food hormones training. It is 20 years in the game.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear