over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Experiences with Daily Low Dose TRT

• Thread starter Deleted member 106824
  • Start date
yes, especially as i get older.

i have also noticed if libido drops bringing the dose down to 10mg ed brings it back and drops some water.

that said it seems like i can stay there or even go lower for a bit, i went down as low as 40mgs wk but at some point i feel off and increase it.

for perspective i used to run 300mgs t wk always as trt or base or whatever and went occasionally down to 150mg wk. now 300mgs is as high as i go and i get cycle sort of results. i do have to stop after not too long though as some aspect of side effects creeps in, usually mental, or sexual. i also have a harder time controlling estrogen. adex seems too strong. nolva is quite helpful.

Weird, I actually talked to @aphextwin about this, but I actually went down to 35mg a week and my libido was retarded. No girl right now, and I'm normally a 6-7 a day-er, I know too much info, but shit happens. It was ridiculous, but like you, I began feeling lethargic and weak and took the dose back up

Ok, so I'm experimenting again to test my 'tolerance' to test, as in how much I can use without many sides, and I've been on 70mg a week injected subq. I was doing intramuscular before, fwiw. I increased to 140mg a week and seemed to get a drop in libido? Thing is, I'm not sure whether this is due to me starting subq or the increase of test. I've been on 140mg a week before (IM) and libido was awesome, so right now I'm thinking the difference was me starting subq. Has anyone else experienced a drop in libido going from IM to subq? I will go back to im at the same dosage and see if libido improves. I know bloods will tell the story, but I'm not getting any done right now. Just being honest

Id bet it was the switch to subq injects...

I was doing EOD/ED IM injections and decided to try the whole subq thing because people were saying it shouldn’t make a difference in absorption and blood levels should be the same given the dosage being the same etc....

I’ve only seen a hand full of guys who do subq test and have decent blood levels, there’s A LOT who have posted their results and some guys are around 200-300ng..

I don’t have bloods for the SubQ trial but I know injecting 30mg EOD IM had me at 950ng and when I switched to 20mg ED SubQ after a couple weeks I literally felt like I wasn’t on TRT or anything, I felt almost exactly as I did after being off everything for 9 months.. Literally no pumps, barely any libido or motivation/drive etc. Just felt really down...

And yes, my Test was directly from the pharmacy as I’m prescribed TRT..

Never again..

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner