over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Experiences with Tesamorelin

lookslikesausage

Registered
How long did you run it for? How would you compare it against Ipamorelin w/CJC? Anything noteworthy with this peptide? I'm interested to hear any and all comments. One thing i've noticed w/Tesa in particular is that it makes me very hungry. I've also got a bloated gut which wasn't the case when using Ipa & CJC. I've heard Tesa is better for fat loss but i can't really say at this point and can only compare to Ipa w/CJC combo. Thanks.

I used Tesa back a long time back, and don't recall exactly how much. I will say that I was pretty happy with using it on TRT for fat loss purposes. I did not get hungry.

How long did you run it for? How would you compare it against Ipamorelin w/CJC? Anything noteworthy with this peptide? I'm interested to hear any and all comments. One thing i've noticed w/Tesa in particular is that it makes me very hungry. I've also got a bloated gut which wasn't the case when using Ipa & CJC. I've heard Tesa is better for fat loss but i can't really say at this point and can only compare to Ipa w/CJC combo. Thanks.
why bother when you can get Growth for the same price or even less in some instances? The whole point is to increase GH production/output. Well just go straight to the source and use real growth. Just my 2 cents.

why bother when you can get Growth for the same price or even less in some instances? The whole point is to increase GH production/output. Well just go straight to the source and use real growth. Just my 2 cents.
this might be an option for me soon. i'm trying to get anything i put in my body from a pharmacy, though. i'm a little older now and want the piece of mind.

this might be an option for me soon. i'm trying to get anything i put in my body from a pharmacy, though. i'm a little older now and want the piece of mind.
hEY BUD..Just consider this. If u do all synthetic, you shut down your natural gh pulses . I am in the same boat at 57. I m always looking for optimization.Maybe the best thing is to do peptides with some gh as well. ... i used to do that a while back and it worked very well. I still want to do this but as we know its harder at this point to get good gh as well as the price.

hEY BUD..Just consider this. If u do all synthetic, you shut down your natural gh pulses . I am in the same boat at 57. I m always looking for optimization.Maybe the best thing is to do peptides with some gh as well. ... i used to do that a while back and it worked very well. I still want to do this but as we know its harder at this point to get good gh as well as the price.

i'd prefer real as well gh it's just that the cost is prohibitive. I will only use pharma grade gh. not going to take any chances with anything else. also don't want to play a guessing game w/dosing if stuff is over/underdosed. My experience w/Tesamorelin was pretty good, though. Fat wasn't melting off but i didn't expect it to. I was fuller though and did get leaner w/some slight water retention.

i'd prefer real as well gh it's just that the cost is prohibitive. I will only use pharma grade gh. not going to take any chances with anything else. also don't want to play a guessing game w/dosing if stuff is over/underdosed. My experience w/Tesamorelin was pretty good, though. Fat wasn't melting off but i didn't expect it to. I was fuller though and did get leaner w/some slight water retention.
how much tesa dose did u use? here is a protocol from a peptide guru..

dosage 100mcg ipamorelin and tesa 1 mg at night and in am do 100 mcg ipamorelin......thats 1 mg of tesa ..thats alot. what are the best brands of gh u like? for me the genotropins work the best .

how much tesa dose did u use? here is a protocol from a peptide guru..

dosage 100mcg ipamorelin and tesa 1 mg at night and in am do 100 mcg ipamorelin......thats 1 mg of tesa ..thats alot. what are the best brands of gh u like? for me the genotropins work the best .
can't remember the Tesa dosing but i was shooting it twice per day. Morning and evening. Fasting before both injections. I've never used GH before.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131