over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

experimented GH users : serostim vs the others

mike1107

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
for those who tried serostim as well as other brands (nutropin,etc...) , would you say it's as effective as the other one ?

My friends in Miami always get it from aids patients, and they get exelents results.
I think the best is Humatrope becouse it works with every people, and you get a very quick changes

I've got the serostim without a hologram. The first 3 kits seemed like they were working, but the last few seem to be doing nothing. I've even bumped the dose to 11iu/day and am not getting the hand numbness that I once was. I've never seen any drastic changes like some do, but then again nothing ever works great for me. I always see subtle changes with every thing I've ever used.

The better: Humatrope, second place, Genatropin, third place, Norditropin, in the laasssssst place Saizen...
and remember......
......The world is to little for the littles!!!!
Big-h

Big-H said:
The better: Humatrope, second place, Genatropin, third place, Norditropin, in the laasssssst place Saizen...
and remember......
......The world is to little for the littles!!!!
Big-h

where is the serostim there ???

ummm if it's real then gh is gh no matter what.... results should be the same.

Serostin? 4th place .

All gh works differennt, if you ever try saizen you will see the difference. Saizen is very slow and you get little progress in the first weeks, If you try Humatrope you will see the difference in the first week some times in the first shoot if you have a low body fat, when you awake the next day of a humatrope shoot you look harder, Genatropin does the same work too.
I used Sizen about 3 times for 10 weeks some years a go an some friends too and man we loose the money and it was real saizen buyed directly in the lab. Some others friends liked a lot, thats becouse some people dont assimilate this gh, but everybody have good results from Humatrope and genatropin or norditropin.....Is like deca, deca is very good , but is very good to some people and for others is like take a shoot of water...

Big-h

so different brands of gh have different "release" times in the body... damn... why i have i not had access to this sort of information before. Learn something new everyday.

I've tried just about every kind of gh known to medical science. (And probably some UNKNOWN to medical science!) Been on gh for about 5 years now, including Equigen a couple of times. Frankly for me if its all been exactly the same (as long as its real). I've never heard of anything to indicate that the different "brands" have different effects. Hell, Saizen and Serostim are both made by Serono. As far as I know the only possilbe chemical difference in gh's would be the deal about whether its 191 or 192 amino acid chain. I think now its all 191. Maybe some people have experienced differences in effect, but I honestly would be surprised if there is much in reality. Its not like the difference between say, dbol, deca and test cyp which of course while all three are AAS, ARE very different chemically and in many other ways, including duration of effect. Gh is all made from the identical recombinant dna process. There is some difference in them as to their storage. Some (like Pharmacia's Genotropin) have to be refrigerated before reconstitution, and some (like Serostim and Saizen) only have to be refrigerated after reconstitution. Maybe this means they are different somehow? Anyway, I personally think gh is gh. Maybe one of the real gh experts like BigA can shed some light?

I agree. GH is GH. I have used Humatrope, Norditropin, Genotropin, Equigen, Somatonorm, Saizen and the russian/latvian stuff. All worked the same.
And I am one of those people - I take my first GH shot before bed, when I wake up in the morning I already see a difference - my skin 'glows' and the body take sthat GH quality look.
First time I ever took GH, I was dieting for a show and I was 19 - I lost 2% bf in the first 3 days of use while all my lifts went up. I was using Somatonorm at 6IU/day.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131