over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Expired humalog

LATS

Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
Staff member
Registered
.. How long does humalog stay good after expired date? I have read a few sites and so say it's pure poison after date and others say they have used expired SLIN two years after and it's still fine.. It's about half a Vial full.. Been re fridges the whole time..

My nurse friend hooks me up with expired insulin all the time. Once it hits the date the hospital cant have it in stock anymore.....but its good for a year or more if refridgerated. It will degrade(become less potent) over time.....but it doesn't become toxic or anything of the sort. Ive used log that was two years expired and gone hypo

I have used expired log and R and both worked just fine.

My nurse friend hooks me up with expired insulin all the time. Once it hits the date the hospital cant have it in stock anymore.....but its good for a year or more if refridgerated. It will degrade(become less potent) over time.....but it doesn't become toxic or anything of the sort. Ive used log that was two years expired and gone hypo

I have used expired log and R and both worked just fine.

x2

I have even used slin that has been opened at room temperature for close to a year and it worked. It can degrade but it won't become toxic.

Last edited:
I used humalog that was expired by 2-3 years. How do i know its good you ask, well im actually OCD so i use a glucose meter when using slin and log it. ON MY SOAP BOX- when you using slin i right a log morning fasted, before after meals 10iu, 20 iu i even used 50 iu of log and had the carbs dialed in perfectly. Whats not talked about veru much with slin is using a glucose meter which is cheap, but the sticks can be expensive and guys are to cheap to spend the money.....off my soap box

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Well I used the little I had .. Just 5 ius .. And it's past date by almost two years.. Kept in fridge.. But it worked.. .

Insulin seems to be really resilient no matter what the pharmacists claim...years after expiration or even opened and kept in heat works as good as the day I bought it. Best way to tell shoot 10iu and keep some sugars on you, wait for your blood sugar to drop a little. If it does good to go.

We have tons of expired insulin. Type 1 diabetic works just fine.

.. How long does humalog stay good after expired date? I have read a few sites and so say it's pure poison after date and others say they have used expired SLIN two years after and it's still fine.. It's about half a Vial full.. Been re fridges the whole time..

I recently finished a vial of expired novalin R. It was 2 months past the date. It worked as good as day 1, and i reuse needles so I’m not sterile about it at all.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131