over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Expired synthetine?

hollaatyaboyy1

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
What’s up guys I have about 1/3 a bottle of synthetine and I think it’s expired. Has anyone had experience using it expired. I just had my first bad experience with expired bac water not too long ago. I was wondering of this will be the same ...... I don’t mind if it’s less potent but I want to make sure that it isn’t steril. Any thoughts ?

I think I bought these 2 years ago or so sticker on the bottom says

00FEB20

What’s up guys I have about 1/3 a bottle of synthetine and I think it’s expired. Has anyone had experience using it expired. I just had my first bad experience with expired bac water not too long ago. I was wondering of this will be the same ...... I don’t mind if it’s less potent but I want to make sure that it isn’t steril. Any thoughts ?

I think I bought these 2 years ago or so sticker on the bottom says

00FEB20

Totally fine. Now if you have some how contaminated the bottle that is different. Some people do weird things like using an old needle (they have injected with) to upload something into a syringe another day. That's just an extreme example but people do stuff like that so that's why they can have issues. However if you have kept everything sterile you shouldn't have any issues at all. I actually had a bunch of synthetine bottles from years back when I done a big experiment and I would use them on/off. Anyway I randomly checked the bottle I had been using recently and it had expired in 2019.

Totally fine. Now if you have some how contaminated the bottle that is different. Some people do weird things like using an old needle (they have injected with) to upload something into a syringe another day. That's just an extreme example but people do stuff like that so that's why they can have issues. However if you have kept everything sterile you shouldn't have any issues at all. I actually had a bunch of synthetine bottles from years back when I done a big experiment and I would use them on/off. Anyway I randomly checked the bottle I had been using recently and it had expired in 2019.

good to know thanks. What do you usually run it at ?

good to know thanks. What do you usually run it at ?

I have tried many different doses but usually between 3-5ml per day. Right now it's at just under 2.5ml with 1ml syntheselen because I can fit that in a standard syringe. Synthetine really comes to life at higher doses. Some recommend 2ml but I see/feel a clear difference going from 2 to 3ml. Over time I will up my doses to fit into a 5ml syringe. I will probably do 3.5ml synthetine and 1.5ml syntheselen.

What benefits do you notice I think the most I have used is 2

What benefits do you notice I think the most I have used is 2

I would try 3ml. Even the label states 1ml every 25kg/55lbs so 3ml would be 165lbs. The main benefits mainly include fat burning, increased vascularity and simply looking better.

Assume synthetine is IM from the dosage per shot. Any pip at all?
No pip. You might feel a tiny bit of sting while injecting, but never any pip. That said, I wouldn't jump straight to injecting 5mL into a muscle if the most you've ever injected is 1mL. That might be uncomfortable. Just build up to it over a week a 2 and you'll be fine.

Edit: Oh, and I've read of some guys using it subq (several different spots). But most guys use it IM.

I actually get a little PIP from synthetine; I just think I'm sensitive to it. It's not debilitating by any stretch, just a little sore/tender (and I think placement also plays a role too). This is a great product though...always use when I am home (and have for a while now).

In any case, I think exp is just fine.

-s

Assume synthetine is IM from the dosage per shot. Any pip at all?

I always inject IM and I get no PIP ever. I am using syntheselen with it now and that stings me a little but it always goes away after about 1 hour. Synthetine even at 5ml causes no pip for me. Whenever injecting (especially high volume) I would recommend always doing it very slowly. It's water based so it's very easy to go fast but I try to make most injs last 30-60 secs.

I always inject IM and I get no PIP ever. I am using syntheselen with it now and that stings me a little but it always goes away after about 1 hour. Synthetine even at 5ml causes no pip for me. Whenever injecting (especially high volume) I would recommend always doing it very slowly. It's water based so it's very easy to go fast but I try to make most injs last 30-60 secs.

it stings me too. A little sore the next day nothing major. I’ll work my way up to 3ml

Pm sent bro

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351