over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

EXPLAIN THIS ONE???

MR.BICEPS

Banned
I did a test-tren cycle back in the summer and bridged with 200mgs of test enan after coming off..

The 200mgs of test is doc prescription and is used for HRT...My testosterone levels always read around 1000...

Five weeks after coming off the tren I had a blood test by my endocrinologist..My liver enzymes were sky high from using the tren,but heres the shocker,my testosterone level was down 600 points..It went form the normal 1000 mark to 400...

Did tren shut me down that hard even though I was on hrt??? Whats the deal? :confused:

tren shuts some people down like a mofo

What were your liver enzyme values? I have not heard many people report liver enzyme elavtions with that amount of Tren unless something else is going on. Did you have and LFT panel before your cycle to get a baseline?

When you were readin 1000 on your test levles you were probably still producing some test endogenously. It looks like you must be completely shut down. You can either give it some time and do a full PCT regimen to seeif you can get your own test levels to rebound or simply up your HRT dose.

Good luck.

i never had that problem but one of my friends did,and his sex drive was down to 0.but its normal thing,after preaty much noormal cykle he was feeling that way.

Yes I have blood work done evey five months after each cycle I do and it was normal..It was my first time and probably my last time using tren..Too many sides..

Looks like I'll be doing test only cycles from now on..I cant see taking anything thats gonna shut down your sex drive.. My sex drive went down on the tren cycle at about week 8.. Before week 8 my sex drive actually increased..

Sounds like tren was the culprit.. :)

Tren

It shuts me down hard! I already have naturally low test levels, but when I came off about a 20 week cycle of tren (VERY, VERY stupid to take it that long on my part!!!! Do not recommend more than 8 weeks for anyone.) My sex drive crashed something awful! I am almost afraid it did some permanant damage. I know age has something to do with your sex drive, but mine is nothing like it was when I was in my mid 20's.
I'm thinking to get my sex drive back, I may have to go on permanant Test replacement. That really sucks at my age.
Think about your health here fella's. This sport is fun and can be extreme, but don't ruin your life.

How much test were you doing with the Tren? Also, do you remember what your liver lab values were? I am very curious to see how elevated your enzyme levels were.

Thanks.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity