over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Explain this tren "happening"

Ha, maybe he'd have less sides if he shot it up his ass like your other friend.

Correction. Like my friend and I am doing.
I loving test suspension up the butt.
oh well

Tren e gives me more sides than tren a. This sounds like a potent vs underdosed product to me but who knows. I am always nice but tren can change behaviour dramatically. When guys say hormones don't effect them at all I don't know what to say to that. Yes the impact could be small for some but it definitely exists. I can take tren at a decent/standard dose and I am the same me but definitely have a shorter fuse and notice slight differences. I am laid back and would never start a fight but I remember one time on tren I was hoping someone would start a fight with me and I would never think like that ever.

Generally I am fine on any aas and don't have any issues but with tren as the above stated it can change me slightly. Other people can change loads. Yes it's their responsibilty and their fault and a prick will be a bigger prick but I have seen guys unable to handle tren. One friend had to stop taking it. He was by no means perfect but on tren he would start fights and get in trouble and off it he is a different person.

Last edited:
Idk.

He was nuts. Even angry to his puppy. Hes never ever upset. I'll let you guys know the new one hes on.
What I gave him was a certain brand thats now gone due to family tragedy sadly. Everything batch was tested for purity so I'm curious what hes now on giving no sides.

Did his puppy stare at him like the puppy in little slice's avatar?

If so remove this person from your life.

Did his puppy stare at him like the puppy in little slice's avatar?

If so remove this person from your life.

That puppy part just sounds dodgy. How could anyone be bad with a puppy... even on 10 grams of tren. Now people we can understand as there are idiots everywhere. I was at Starbuck's before and some blind girl about 18 with a big white stick to guide her. Anyway 2 young girls open the door and see her and just shut it on her face. They laughed at each other afterwards. I only mention it has it happened hours ago it's the first thing I thought of when writing about idiots.

Anyone ever hear of a brand called altered genetics.
I haven't

That puppy part just sounds dodgy. How could anyone be bad with a puppy... even on 10 grams of tren. Now people we can understand as there are idiots everywhere. I was at Starbuck's before and some blind girl about 18 with a big white stick to guide her. Anyway 2 young girls open the door and see her and just shut it on her face. They laughed at each other afterwards. I only mention it has it happened hours ago it's the first thing I thought of when writing about idiots.
Stuff like this can get me into trouble as I have no problem saying something aloud. I mentioned in another post about having issues with the filter between my brain and mouth. I've gotten better about is as I have gotten older....but still causes me issues sometimes.

The problem is when you call people out on stuff like that....you get one of two reactions.....one being just total shock that you would say something and your looked at like your a dick even though they were the ones being mean.....the other is if there are more than one....they want to fight.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

wouldnt the long ester take a week to build up? and its only 200mg which, if u account for the ester weight, would make it what 170? slow releasing?
my virgin cycle was 50 a day acetate and i felt awesome. 350 a week immediate release.
wasnt til i went to 75 a day that i had issues.

Altered genetics is brand he cant feel.

Sounds like bs. 1 week? Takes a few weeks just to build up in your system. 1 200mg shot won't give anyone insomnia.

Sounds like bs. 1 week? Takes a few weeks just to build up in your system. 1 200mg shot won't give anyone insomnia.

Some people metabolize things fast but I agree I didn't believe it. However this tren e was tested at 99% pure which blew my mind. So it's what its supposed to be and he's never been a dick.
I myself can only use tren hex.

I cant do Ace because cough every inject. I can't deal.
I cant do enan because prolactin and other sides seem worse.

but you can take other stuff against the sides (caber for example)

Sounds like he has underlying Issues.
Sure he may seem normal most of the time but any variation makes his inner self appear.
Probably real Quit and Insecure until Amped!
Maybe he needs A good Psychiatrist! Before he goes on a killing Spree!
Poor Puppy!
How could you get mad at that Face....Syco!

Attachments

• IMG_0705.JPG
    IMG_0705.JPG
    105.7 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
Maybe he was on his period that week, check back in 3 weeks

I personally love the teen cough. The sweats. Etc. I have a high tolerance to everything- my own fault for that. But let's me know it's working.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws