over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Explaining LBA ( FINAL VERSION)

Just got my LBA's yesterday and im starting them today...I also go pepto pro powder (sp?) anyway I'll keep you guys updated on my progress

LBA's best flavor ???

For the guys who use LBA's what is the best flavor out there, and what do you mix it in ??? I ordered vanilla, cause I didnt know what was best, but its not to bad...Phil, says banana or choc. is best in milk...So im might try that next month...

chris

yea I think banana or coconut will be my fav so gunna try those asap!

hey chris just got mine in today also,just ordered all grape taste pretty good.......,

choc/banana...just stick to stuff thats good in milk

SO far chocolate or vanilla is the best, mixed in milk. I just got a grape LBA delivered today along with my pepto pro.

Have been using them for a couple months now. LOVE mixing Vanilla or Chocolate in milk. My next venture will be banana once I get some more money. I also love fruit punch or lemonade in water to carry around with me for between meals. Really tasty!!! Limeade is ok too, but not a favorite for me personally. None of them are "bad", not by a long shot!

lbas still catchin heat lol. great product easy to digest. awesome if you dont have the sessation point of a body builder. switched to em over the summer, and i will never go back to whey.

Yes it is easy to digest, expecilly for people with lactose intolerant.

To understand why LBA is supperior to Whey we have to assume that the types of protein available to sport nutrition companies fall into one of three catagories:

1. protein found in plant sources, mainly soy protein.

2. protein derived from animal sources(excluding milk)
this would include egg-based proteins and those found in meat

3. proteins derived from milk. Though there are other proteins available,they are few in numbers and rerely used.

Soy protein is a big no for athlets. Soy has a lot of fitness and health drawbacks, and the lactose intolerant benifit can be found in other higher quality proteins, such LBA or Miccellar casein. Most importantly, soy contains trypsin inhibitors that reduce the absorption of proteins, (so go easy with the soy sauce on your meats) Soy protein is a very inexpensive protein source that manufacturers choose because they think that you don`t know the difference. Most animal and human studies suggest that soy phytoestrogens can behave just like normal estrogen. For both men and women, increased estrogen levels increase fat storage, reduces fat burning, reduces recovery ability and reduces lean muscle.

The second category includes various proteins found in animal products like eggs and meats. Meat proteins can be dehydrated and used in powder forms just like other proteins. Unfortunately,such proteins are among the worst tasting proteins and fortunately the LBA is flavored for good tast. Animal proteins are complect proteins.

The third catagory, milk proteins, is the largest. Whey proteins are by far the most common proteins currently found in supplements. Finding a protein drink that does not contain whey is difficult these days. The first issue with whey protein is digesting problems. Due to processing issues, whey proteins tend to cause varying degrees of upset stomach in those who drink them. Some whey users resort to using digestive aids(enzymes or medication) to help tolerate this protein and offset the stomach upset is cause.

The second problem with whey proteins is its short lived duration of action.

Chocolate, Vanilla and Banana

are AMAZING in milk! However, i am not a big fan of the fruity flavors..just not my cup of tea i guess.

I am waiting on coconut to come out...i can only imagine how good that is going to taste.

Use pepto pro during meals/in replace of meals............use LBA in between meals with water or milk. Some flavors( Banana/chocolate) go better with milk.........others with water ..................... (punch/grape/orange/watermelon/vanilla/limeade/lemonade)

Thanks Phil, I'm a choco nut so rightfully so ordered chocolate. Seems to be a good flav from what I've read.

Can you elaborate on
in replace of meals
for me? I'm not fully educated on the full benefits of this supplement yet.

where are all you guys buying the lbas? im interested in trying some.

1/4 cup of chocolate and 1% milk.

Just got me a gallon jug of chocolate... I love to mix it in Dannon's Natural Vanilla Flavored yogurt..

Just got me a gallon jug of chocolate... I love to mix it in Dannon's Natural Vanilla Flavored yogurt..

Mixing it in yogurt now thats a good idea !!!

Can I do that Phil, mix in some low fat yogurt with some added fats ???

chris

I USE LACTAID MILK........EASY TO DIGEST.....CHOC/BANANA/VAN/ALL GO GREAT WITH IT. LBAs FOM TP

I love to use Calorie Countdown Milk...its like 2-3 grams of carbs per cup and 8 grams of protein. Allows me to use Milk and actually have a good sized drink, without all the carbs in milk. Great for us low carb guys to actually fill us up.

YOGURT

YOGURT IS A FOOD YOU SHOULD EAT EVERY DAY.......NON FAT PLAIN WITH LIVE ACTIVE CULTURES.........ITS REALLY EASY TO MAKE YOUR OWN ALSO FROM 1 YOGURT CONTAINER.

this thread reminded me that I haven't ordered in a while even though I told Phil I would, Sorry bro!
Most of you who know me know I don't speak up unless it is value added, hence the reason for me being a member so long and still not acheiving 1000 posts (but am getting there!).
I took LBAs in a water bottle mixed with, you guessed it, water.
I sipped on it throughout the day. 2 capfuls a day was all I needed and I did quite well. Vascularity went up (maybe cuz of the glycerol?) weight was consistant, (fat down, lean mass up). and I did not really want to cheat while on the stuff (with food I mean!).

you really don't need a lot.....1 case could last you about 6 months making it cheaper source of supplemental protein than anything else out there. I am sure megadosing could get you better gains, but I have to go slow anyway, BP would not like it and my joints will hate me. but not like I could get huge quick anyway, right?

I ordered the chocolate because it was suggested by 90% of the people that responded to my question and they were right, it is so good....you feel like you are cheating!!! it goes great in coffee too!! and I have to have my morning coffee, but afterward I need to drink a lot of water 'cuz I get dehydrated between the LBAs and the caffeine.
There is no reason to not buy this stuff. unless you are like me that gets free protein from a japanese supplier on occasion. (ever heard of Savas Protein?) I really enjoyed it in between cycles cuz it seemed to help me keep my gains better (that and a good PCT).
OK, end of my tirade. hope this helps some of you folks, especially the noobs! (or is it newbs now?)

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws