over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Extending cycle to 16-20 weeks

• Thread starter Deleted member 106824
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 106824

I am currently on my 3rd cycle. 195lb ~13-14% body fat. My 1st cycle was a 4-week OTC Superdrol cycle. 2nd was 10 week Test + 4 week superdrol. This cycle was supposed to be 210 test + 315 tren for 8 weeks so I would have time for another 8 week bulker in the winter and 8 week cutter in the spring to be ready for a vacation in the summer. I come completely off.

I was really disappointed with this cycle and was confused as to how my results were so much better with orals than tren, which I always hear is amazing. Well long story short my blood work came back with T at 550 so my dosages were probably more like 75-100 Test + 100-150 Tren so basically I was on cruise dosages for the 1st 8 weeks of this cycle besides subbing in leftover superdrol in place of the tren for 2 weeks (during which my gains were much much better) during weeks 4-5.

Anyway I upped my tren so that for weeks 8-10 I was on twice as much tren so likely 200-300. Week 10 will end this Friday. So I'm thinking since my gains have been very poor up to this part I will drop the tren, up the dose of test to come to an actual ~500mg or so with 25-40 dbol for 5 weeks taking me to week 15. I was going to just stop at week 15-16 but given my poor results so far and more importantly that I was almost cruising the 1st 8 weeks or so maybe I should take it to 20 weeks so I can actually have a legit 10-12 weeks of being on?

My main concerns are:
1. Even though I was on low doses the 1st 8 weeks I was still on something, shut down (FSH and LH almost undetectable, testicular atrophy), and since I will be off for 12-16 weeks before my next cycle I am worried about recovery. So far recovery on my previous 2 cycles hasn't been an issue. Blasting and cruising is off the table for now.

2. People talk about gains slowing down after 8 weeks or so on cycle. I am not sure if this applies in my case since I will be going from cruise-type doses to actual blasting doses (although still moderate in my opinion)

Blood work so far has been fine, but will be tested again tomorrow before upping my Test dose.

Any advice/opinions are appreciated

Thanks

maybe consider switching the tren out for another anabolic like npp for another 8 weeks. the dbols would go real nice with it. thats almost exactly opposite of the cycle im going to do this spring actually, looking at 8 weeks of test and npp with some drol, and then 8 weeks of low test with tren ace, maybe a little mast if i can afford it. also maybe get your hands on some hcg if you dont have any since that is such a long cycle.

maybe consider switching the tren out for another anabolic like npp for another 8 weeks. the dbols would go real nice with it. thats almost exactly opposite of the cycle im going to do this spring actually, looking at 8 weeks of test and npp with some drol, and then 8 weeks of low test with tren ace, maybe a little mast if i can afford it. also maybe get your hands on some hcg if you dont have any since that is such a long cycle.

I would probably try NPP but I don't currently have access to it. Right now I have a lot of test and tren (which I have to assume is at ~50% potency or less), 1 vial of equipose and 4 weeks of mdrol both of which I plan on saving for my cut, and 5 weeks of dbol.

I'm just concerned about recovery since technically even though I'm only "blasting" for 10-12 weeks if I extend it to 20 weeks, I'm still "on" and shutdown for 20 weeks

secondly concerned about lack of results past the 8-10 week mark but again I would think/hope that would be less of a concern since I'm going from more cruise level doses to actual blasting doses (trying to get the dosing right to an actual 500 test and assuming this dbol is accurately dosed then 25mg/day the 1st week and 37.5mg/day the next 4 weeks.....if I do extend it past 15-16 weeks I guess I would do so with just test).

Unfortunately no, I don't have HCG. I keep reading about all these sources of it being bunk. I'm hoping a standard PCT is sufficient.

Last edited by a moderator:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner