over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Extending cycle?

stb1041

Newbies
Hey fellas,

I'm currently on week 15 of my first cycle. I'm 24 yo and have been making good gains and feel like I'm still gaining.

I'm running test only @ 400mg/week. I have 1 vial of test left which if I use it will push my cycle to 20 weeks. So my question is would this be ok to do?

Thanks in advance

Listen to your body if you feel good its probably fine, a lot of guys don't ever come off just blast and cruise, your already shut down make the most of it

I go by my blood work results look into to it if you havent already find a doc thats ok with what ur doing. if ur gonna do this do it right

Are you running HCG during the cycle?
Hey fellas,

I'm currently on week 15 of my first cycle. I'm 24 yo and have been making good gains and feel like I'm still gaining.

I'm running test only @ 400mg/week. I have 1 vial of test left which if I use it will push my cycle to 20 weeks. So my question is would this be ok to do?

Thanks in advance

No I'm not running HCG during the cycle. From what I've read it's about 50/50 on whether you should or not during cycle.

And I got blood work done before my cycle but haven't during. I will after for sure. Just need help deciding whether to get off now or use the last vial and stay on for 20 weeks.

No I'm not running HCG during the cycle. From what I've read it's about 50/50 on whether you should or not during cycle.

What did you read that isn't good about running HCG on cycle?

I'd do a blast of hcg, 500ui ed for 10 days, than maintain at 500ui E3D till last injection of test. My 2cents

What did you read that isn't good about running HCG on cycle?

Basically that aside from helping to maintain the size of your testicles it doesn't have much of a benefit. It does keep the leydig cells active but they are still artificially active and once you stop the HCG u will still have to recover just the same as if you hadn't used it.

Basically that aside from helping to maintain the size of your testicles it doesn't have much of a benefit. It does keep the leydig cells active but they are still artificially active and once you stop the HCG u will still have to recover just the same as if you hadn't used it.

But you maintain testicular function during the cycle. LH production starts fast once compounds are out of your system but firing up the testies again may be more difficult without the use of hcg. Just my opinion but i would never cycle with out it.

But you maintain testicular function during the cycle. LH production starts fast once compounds are out of your system but firing up the testies again may be more difficult without the use of hcg. Just my opinion but i would never cycle with out it.

Yea I'm not opposed to using it and I actually have some on hand. The only problem is I dont have any BAC water to reconstitute it. Any idea where to get BAC water? I heard there's a shortage.

Yea I'm not opposed to using it and I actually have some on hand. The only problem is I dont have any BAC water to reconstitute it. Any idea where to get BAC water? I heard there's a shortage.

After a long cycle like that i think you will be happy you did.

My first cycle was 20 weeks. I was having no bad side effects so I said fuck it and went all the way. Did HCG and nolva for my PCT and was totally fine, man. Just listen to your body.

Put bac water in any search engine... sold everywhere

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity