over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Extraordinary -Taurine Benefits

ive always wanted to try glycerol. thats a shitload of eaas. how long do your workouts last? props for beinga ble to get that in knowing your stomach challenges, if i do a 2 hour workout I can get in those much eaas + gatorade 32oz , a karboload id be bloated af i wish tho
During workouts is one of the few times that I can consume a lot of sugar and have it digest really well so I try to get in as much as I can. And karboload has always digested better for me than anything. Even better than have. This is all mixed into about 36 ounces of water so it’s pretty diluted. Then an hour later I have two scoops of whey iso and another 50 grams of dextrose.
I loooooove glycerol. Cheapest performance enhancer out there at around 20 dollars a gallon. It’s sweet too and does a lot to cover the taste of the eaa’s.
For workouts....I train the advanced dc split 5 days a week. I move fast too so workouts are typically an hour

As for taurine, I have always bought 1000-2000g at a time from TN and put 3-4g in my intra shakes. If I am not training that day, it will go into a protein shake if I am having one.

As far as glycerol, I still use Hydromax and while I will probably adjust my intra workout shake more towards what DC does, I have always had amazing workouts with Prejym +6 extra grams of citrulline malate, 3-4g taurine, 8-10g hydromax(glycerol).

Those last 3 ingredients would just be thrown into an EAA(20g) and HBCD concoction for a true intra workout drink.

I will probably add beet root powder/juice and pomegranate juice in the future as well.

As for taurine, I have always bought 1000-2000g at a time from TN and put 3-4g in my intra shakes. If I am not training that day, it will go into a protein shake if I am having one.

As far as glycerol, I still use Hydromax and while I will probably adjust my intra workout shake more towards what DC does, I have always had amazing workouts with Prejym +6 extra grams of citrulline malate, 3-4g taurine, 8-10g hydromax(glycerol).

Those last 3 ingredients would just be thrown into an EAA(20g) and HBCD concoction for a true intra workout drink.

I will probably add beet root powder/juice and pomegranate juice in the future as well.
Ive never used hydromax yet. How does it compare to straight glycerol if you have used it?

Ive never used hydromax yet. How does it compare to straight glycerol if you have used it?
I personally like it because of it's ease of use in powder form and it's FAR more efficient than glycerol monostearate. As for regular glycerol (glycerine) I don't know how to compare them..as glycerine should be efficient and you just pour the desired amount of liquid in.

I personally like it because of it's ease of use in powder form and it's FAR more efficient than glycerol monostearate. As for regular glycerol (glycerine) I don't know how to compare them..as glycerine should be efficient and you just pour the desired amount of liquid in.
I never noticed much from glycerol mono, but straight glycerine I love. I buy it by the gallon. During the summer time I also mix it in a gallon jug of water with some fresh lemon juice to stay hydrated out here in AZ

I never noticed much from glycerol mono, but straight glycerine I love. I buy it by the gallon. During the summer time I also mix it in a gallon jug of water with some fresh lemon juice to stay hydrated out here in AZ
Where do you get your gallon from?

Where do you get your gallon from?
Amazonhttps://www.amazon.com/Vegetable-Glycerine-Kosher-99-7-Pure/dp/B01FWKLNPI/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=Glycerol+gallon&qid=1621211446&sr=8-3

Amazonhttps://www.amazon.com/Vegetable-Glycerine-Kosher-99-7-Pure/dp/B01FWKLNPI/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=Glycerol+gallon&qid=1621211446&sr=8-3
you consume this? i read in a review it is also used as a carrier for hand sanitizer

is it flavorless? and do you recommend mixing 5ml pre or intra workout? thanks

To get me on a new supplement takes a lot of work, at the moment literally nothing more than creatine, but yall might have sold me on finally giving it a solid go. It's cheap enough for me, too... Lol

you consume this? i read in a review it is also used as a carrier for hand sanitizer

is it flavorless? and do you recommend mixing 5ml pre or intra workout? thanks
Yes it’s liquid glycerol. It tastes sweet and has a bit of a sticky oily texture. And you’ll want way more the 5ml. Scott Stevenson just did a post recently on IG of glycerol amounts. I use several tbl in my Peri shake

Yes it’s liquid glycerol. It tastes sweet and has a bit of a sticky oily texture. And you’ll want way more the 5ml. Scott Stevenson just did a post recently on IG of glycerol amounts. I use several tbl in my Peri shake

Was just flipping through Scott's post"

"Adding approximately 1-1.5g /kg glycerol (100+ g for a 100kg person) to 20-25ml/kg water (2-2.5L) of water"

Do you measure 15g per every Tbsp?

Was just flipping through Scott's post"

"Adding approximately 1-1.5g /kg glycerol (100+ g for a 100kg person) to 20-25ml/kg water (2-2.5L) of water"

Do you measure 15g per every Tbsp?
Scott just put out that recommendation so I’m not anywhere near that dosage yet. 1 tbl of glycerin is 5.5-6 grams. I’m taking in 30ish grams per workout and I do notice a difference in pumps and fullness. I plan on increasing doses to see what happens

Scott just put out that recommendation so I’m not anywhere near that dosage yet. 1 tbl of glycerin is 5.5-6 grams. I’m taking in 30ish grams per workout and I do notice a difference in pumps and fullness. I plan on increasing doses to see what happens

That sounds like a lot of glycerol to be honest.

You sure 1 tbsp is only 5 or 6 grams?. I thought 1 tbsp was closer to 15 g.

That sounds like a lot of glycerol to be honest.

You sure 1 tbsp is only 5 or 6 grams?. I thought 1 tbsp was closer to 15 g.
Just went and checked my bottle and you’re correct. 1tsp is 5 grams so 15 grams per tbl. Looks like I have been using Scott’s recommendation and no need to increase. I mix this amount in a large 40 ounce shaker with a ton of other stuff and drink it from about 20 minutes pre workout till about 20 minutes post

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131